• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dating-Age |OT4| Realise You're Living in the Golden Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangit.

That girl I like is in another class of mine and we sit at opposite tables facing each other all day but we work in different groups so we never talk to each other during that class and it's annoying because I always don't think I really like her that much and then I go to that class and see her and then realize I want to talk to her.

It's also awkward because at any other time we'd talk to each other but in this class we essentially pretend we aren't trying to look at each other. I don't like it, I'd rather just get up and talk to her but what can I do I have to work with my group and she with hers.

I could text her about homework or something but it isn't due until a week from today so it would be kind of dumb. I should have met up with her the other day when she texted me and wanted to meet up.

I really can't decide if I like her or not.

Physically, definitely. She's mad hot. Maybe too hot for me actually. Sometimes when I'm with her I look at her and realize how attractive she is and suddenly get very nervous and uncomfortable.

But in terms of her personality I can't figure her out.

She is really cool a lot of the times and she has acted in ways that have made me respect her. I like her work ethic too. She's smart and figures stuff out on our homeworks. She isn't shady or flaky like most girls. She's very nice and open and she doesn't mind the things that I do. She didn't care when I was really sick that one day and kept having to leave, and she didn't care when she came over to my place and I was drinking. On the other hand she can be kind of annoying sometimes, like the things she says sometimes are kind of dumb. She's also kind of bitchy to other people. She isn't bitchy to me though so I don't know if I mind or not. I get the feeling that she doesn't have much depth, but I shouldn't think of her like that so fast. I'd like to get to know her better.

I'm kind of high right now and feel like texting her. I just want to be around her so I can figure out if I like her or not.

Plus I don't know if she likes me as much anymore after I got pretty drunk that one night before the test and because of when she found out that I'm 24 (she's only 20)

Minamu

Just do it, geez xD You're thinking WAY too much about this, go for it. You obviously know the girl, she isn't some stranger. If you want to hang out, suggest it. Get off gaf, get on the phone, get her to your place. As always, view things you're scared of as people filters. You're scared that she might not like you because you're older. View that like this: If that would be the case, she's not your type of girl and you won't have that problem anymore. On to the next girl. I mean seriously, if you get turned down for that explicit reason, she's a dumb dumb girl, right? :) I'm 28 and I'm seeing a 20 and 21 year old at the moment. It's so not an issue unless you make it one.

Well I texted her but only about our homeworks and now we're meeting on thursday to do some homeworks.

Not what I wanted but I should have asked just to hang out but I don't know how when our entire acquaintanceship is based on doing homeworks.
I don't even know how I know her or got her number, to be honest. The whole thing just happens strangely.

At least up until last week, it was pretty clear she liked me but I just doubt myself and question everything

bleh
i guess eventually i'll just have to do it

edit: crap, i have no idea how to do these homeworks...

Well I texted her but only about our homeworks and now we're meeting on thursday to do some homeworks.

Not what I wanted but I should have asked just to hang out but I don't know how when our entire acquaintanceship is based on doing homeworks.
I don't even know how I know her or got her number, to be honest. The whole thing just happens strangely.

At least up until last week, it was pretty clear she liked me but I just doubt myself and question everything

bleh
i guess eventually i'll just have to do it

edit: crap, i have no idea how to do these homeworks...

Just make a damn move. And do it before she stops seeing you as a potential partner and just sees you as a homework buddy.

"Hey, I would like to take you out to [nice restaruant, the movies, great gig, awesome theme park]."

I'm getting personally invested in your story, because I was in your situation once with a girl I was doing schoolwork with and I put off making a move until it was too late. Just another entry in my pile of regrets I guess.

Yeah but on the other hand if I make a move and she says no, then I lost my homework and project partner, which is significant b/c we're taking Physics 2 together (well, if we pass lol)

Last week I was like 99% sure she liked me though.

We met up in the library and when she looked up from her table and saw me walking towards her she did this look of surprise and a gasp immediately followed by this big, exaggerated, obviously planned smile which she wanted me to see. Then I sat across from her and she got up and moved to my side of the table and sat next to me. I was explaining a problem to her and she wasn't saying anything so I kind of glanced up and she was just staring into my face, and her eyes were darting all over to different features of my face. I looked back down and was writing some more but I could see that she wasn't looking at my paper and was still looking at me the whole time.
She also copies my attitudes, like when she could tell I was feeling bad she looked concerned, but then when I would talk about something and start getting excited her face would brighten up and she'd smile too just from watching me and taking in my energy. When we finished our stuff she went on and on about how happy she was and how I'm so awesome.

Then when she gave me a ride the other day because I was drunk I remember her radio was turned to some R&B station and I said "Well do you sing" and she said "yea sometimes" and I wanted her to sing so she did the whole way there.

I still can't believe she came over to my place the other day. It was casual, alls I said was "We can study at my place or just meet up on campus" and she came over. If I was the girl I wouldn't have done that. I'm wondering though if she thinks I was trying to seduce her or something since I was drinking and had candles lit but it wasn't about that.
But when she drove me back home after the test, it was 11:30 PM, she kept saying things like "oh i'm so tired, i can't wait to get home and go to bed" over and over as though she thought I was going to invite her up to my apartment or something and didn't want me to ask it.

But she always meets up with me whenever I want, she pretty much does whatever I want, she gives me signs that she likes me.

I don't know, if someone else on here wrote this stuff, I'd be saying "She obviously likes you, just ask" but for me, I guess I just never imagined that a girl like her would be into me. I can't think of any reason why she should be into me. I don't know why she would spend any time with me unless it was for class. In fact I don't even understand how she could be single. She's made no mention of a boyfriend and I've never seen her with one, but I just couldn't believe how she could be single.

I think my problem is that I've never had a girlfriend and I just don't know how to flirt and be sexy. I tend to be emotionally distant.
I know that girls like me sometimes but I don't know what to do about it, or even if I want to do anything about it.
I remember a few weeks ago I was talking to an old friend from high school, and she revealed that she had a crush on me for all 4 years of high school, and she also started listing other girls she knew who also had a crush on me at some point. I couldn't believe it because I had no clue about any of them. She said that the whole time, it seemed like no matter what she did nothing ever worked and she just assumed I liked someone else. She said she felt like I was "unattainable" and I couldn't believe she would use that word to describe me because I've never even had a girlfriend.

Mordeccai

Welp pretty sure I done fucked up, which actually would be a relief at this point to get this girl out of the picture so I could start over with a new one.

I sent her a reply to her text after a couple hours telling her I was going to see Thor in imax with some friends, and asked how she was doing. Then, a few hours later after the movie and no response message I sent her a text saying "I'm getting some krishna lunch on campus around 11:45 tomorrow before I swim, I suppose I could allow you to join me."

Might as well have just told her I'm thirsty as fuck and have nothing better to do when out with friends than fixate on her responding to my text. Honestly even if she responds at this point, I think I'm going to blow her off and tell her I made plans to eat with other friends, and that I'm tied up all through this week and weekend.

I sent her a reply to her text after a couple hours telling her I was going to see Thor in imax with some friends, and asked how she was doing. Then, a few hours later after the movie and no response message I sent her a text saying "I'm getting some krishna lunch on campus around 11:45 tomorrow before I swim, I suppose I could allow you to join me."

I'm no expert but I'd say cocky is not the way to go when you are not even getting responses. It really falls flat when she already knows that she has all the power.

But if you don't even really want her to respond in the first place then I guess it doesn't matter.

Shit I'm high as fuck so I've got the sudden urge to post this text message from her.

"Is it creepy if I say that your shirt smells like you and that I'm happy you left it here? :p"

Confirmed as awesome, not creepy.

Kyne

Do you guys think that girls have some online sanctuary to go and talk about their relationship problems? Like there's a girl version of GAF (not to offend any females here, just stating that the majority of GAF and even people who post in this thread are male) out there where all of the counterparts being talked about here are also posting.. just.. their side of the story?

"omg he left his shirt here.. and it smells like him!! should I text him that? I think I will. I hope he doesn't think I'm creepy."

I think those would be phenomenal reads..

anyways, I've just been thrown back into the dating game. I don't make much money and it's sort of stopping me from even trying to approach anyone. Anyone else ever had this problem?

Minamu

I think I've seen a parody site like that before but I'm not sure. Lady friends tell me they talk about stuff with their own friends primarily (and that they talk sex way more than guys).

spuckthew

I haven't posted in here for a while so feel like posting an update about about things.

I'm a train wreck right now, guys. I feel pretty down, and I knew it would end like this despite brushing those fears to one side while I was enjoying myself.

After the third date with the Jewish girl (I'll refer to her as Amy) where I asked her out properly, we kind of agreed that it would never work out (which at the time made me feel a little shitty) and that we shouldn't continue dating any more. A couple of weeks later she texts me out of the blue saying how much I'm on her mind and that she wished she could stop thinking about me. Obviously I'm flattered and would also be lying if I said she wasn't on my mind the whole time because, despite just three dates at that point, we connected on a whole different level.

Anyway, Amy's sister convinces her to start dating me again because it's clear how much she's into me. Amy has a very orthodox father (the rest of her family aren't overly religious, especially the children) and, at this point in time (which was only three weeks ago), she was prepared to fight for us - for her happiness - in spite of her dad's views about her being with a non-Jewish guy. We go on a fourth date and at the end of the evening I ask her to be my girlfriend again...she accepts. So we're all giddy because we we're finally what we wanted to be, albeit in secret (her family could never know). I suppose any relationship I had with Amy would always be a time bomb because of how strict her dad is. We have two more dates, but on the sixth we finally sleep together - around her house no less because her parents were on holiday and her sister was round a friend's that particular weekend (which was actually the weekend just gone). It was amazing...so much lovemaking. I've never felt such a bond with another person before. It was truly magical. We barely slept; we just stayed up all night staring at each other, making out, and doing other 'stuff'. We went into town pretty early the following morning to grab some breakfast and we parted pretty sharpish as her parents were coming back early afternoon.

The remainder of Sunday and most of Monday was awesome too because we were just texting each other and talking, and it was great. Just such a warming feeling talking so much to someone you truly care about. Monday night, however, it all goes south. Her dad knows about us. He approached Amy and gave her a talk about how much of a betrayal it would be to stick with me and that he just wants the best for her, he wants her to have a Jewish wedding, and he wouldn't want anything to do with me or my family (if it even progressed that far). He convinced her. We had a 3 hour phone conversation that night and basically ended it then and there. I was heartbroken. She didn't even put up a fight like she always said she would because she said her dad was extremely calm about things (which surprised her) and hugged her afterwards...how could she argue with that?

So, yeah, we broke up after just two weeks. Shortest fucking relationship of my life, but also the most intense. I've never met anyone like her and fear I never will. We were totally on the same page, connected intellectually and emotionally. Everything I felt towards her was reciprocated. I just can't believe religion got in the way.

Was hooking back up with her a bad idea after everything we discussed at the end of our third date? Most people would probably think so...I don't, though. The past two months have been two of the best months of my entire life, shared with a girl I was completely infatuated with, who was equally infatuated with me. It may have been brief, but I don't regret it. I just have to forget about her now and move on.

I'm not really looking for advice by posting this (despite alluding to my low mental state right now); I just felt like getting it off my chest and sharing my experience.

PS. I've actually been texting a girl this evening I haven't spoken to for just over a week, and it has instantly made me feel a little better. I did start getting a little worked up about it, though, as I feel kind of sleazy chatting to her when straight after ending things with Amy.

stn

@spuckthew

Sorry, man! Truly. :( All I can say is that I've also been affected by difference in religion before. It sucks when others aren't as tolerant as you may be. The conflict is just a part of life we all have to deal with. All I can say is you shouldn't feel like Amy was/is your only chance at happiness. There is always a possibility lurking right around the corner. People, feelings, and emotions get replaced. I know this sounds cynical but that's definitely not my intention.

Anyway, I'd recommended taking a break from dating for a bit. Go unleash your energy in different ways if you can. You sound like you're taking it pretty well despite all the heartbreak. Its just one of those things, man.

NeOak

I haven't posted in here for a while so feel like posting an update about about things.

I'm a train wreck right now, guys. I feel pretty down, and I knew it would end like this despite brushing those fears to one side while I was enjoying myself.

After the third date with the Jewish girl (I'll refer to her as Amy) where I asked her out properly, we kind of agreed that it would never work out (which at the time made me feel a little shitty) and that we shouldn't continue dating any more. A couple of weeks later she texts me out of the blue saying how much I'm on her mind and that she wished she could stop thinking about me. Obviously I'm flattered and would also be lying if I said she wasn't on my mind the whole time because, despite just three dates at that point, we connected on a whole different level.

Anyway, Amy's sister convinces her to start dating me again because it's clear how much she's into me. Amy has a very orthodox father (the rest of her family aren't overly religious, especially the children) and, at this point in time (which was only three weeks ago), she was prepared to fight for us - for her happiness - in spite of her dad's views about her being with a non-Jewish guy. We go on a fourth date and at the end of the evening I ask her to be my girlfriend again...she accepts. So we're all giddy because we we're finally what we wanted to be, albeit in secret (her family could never know). I suppose any relationship I had with Amy would always be a time bomb because of how strict her dad is. We have two more dates, but on the sixth we finally sleep together - around her house no less because her parents were on holiday and her sister was round a friend's that particular weekend (which was actually the weekend just gone). It was amazing...so much lovemaking. I've never felt such a bond with another person before. It was truly magical. We barely slept; we just stayed up all night staring at each other, making out, and doing other 'stuff'. We went into town pretty early the following morning to grab some breakfast and we parted pretty sharpish as her parents were coming back early afternoon.

The remainder of Sunday and most of Monday was awesome too because we were just texting each other and talking, and it was great. Just such a warming feeling talking so much to someone you truly care about. Monday night, however, it all goes south. Her dad knows about us. He approached Amy and gave her a talk about how much of a betrayal it would be to stick with me and that he just wants the best for her, he wants her to have a Jewish wedding, and he wouldn't want anything to do with me or my family (if it even progressed that far). He convinced her. We had a 3 hour phone conversation that night and basically ended it then and there. I was heartbroken. She didn't even put up a fight like she always said she would because she said her dad was extremely calm about things (which surprised her) and hugged her afterwards...how could she argue with that?

So, yeah, we broke up after just two weeks. Shortest fucking relationship of my life, but also the most intense. I've never met anyone like her and fear I never will. We were totally on the same page, connected intellectually and emotionally. Everything I felt towards her was reciprocated. I just can't believe religion got in the way.

Was hooking back up with her a bad idea after everything we discussed at the end of our third date? Most people would probably think so...I don't, though. The past two months have been two of the best months of my entire life, shared with a girl I was completely infatuated with, who was equally infatuated with me. It may have been brief, but I don't regret it. I just have to forget about her now and move on.

I'm not really looking for advice by posting this (despite alluding to my low mental state right now); I just felt like getting it off my chest and sharing my experience.

PS. I've actually been texting a girl this evening I haven't spoken to for just over a week, and it has instantly made me feel a little better. I did start getting a little worked up about it, though, as I feel kind of sleazy chatting to her when straight after ending things with Amy.

Even though it was short, at least you tried. It's better this way than down the line having a "what could have been?" because you didn't try.

Sucks at the moment, but later on you'll remember it fondly without the pain. Just hang on.

TylerD

I have decided to not try to date anyone else for a while unless something really good pops up and just focus on working out and trying to make friends in the area. Still waking up thinking about zombie Alice a bit but it is getting better. I still think that waiting for a while then contacting her to see if she comes around is a worthwhile venture.

Was working out in the gym at the appartment last night and a cute girl walked in and we started making conversation. Found out she just recently moved from my old city to be with her husband. Easy to find that out when you ask if she has any family or friends in the area when the conversation takes that turn!

Still, just shows that my confidence is really high right now. :)

I'm a train wreck right now, guys. I feel pretty down, and I knew it would end like this despite brushing those fears to one side while I was enjoying myself. *and so on*

Agh, this is so fucked up it makes me so angry. I don't know how parents can do this to their children, or that children would accept it. Aghjkashdjbbsfbsfksdkfhashf.

It happens man. No point in mourning over it now. Just pick up your life and move on. If you wanna see the other chick see her, you may wanna take it a bit slower than you'd be inclined if you still like got feelings for the other chick.

Best of Luck.

So for everyone who has been following along -

That girl is meeting up with me tomorrow to work on our little homeworks. I've been on an opiate binge for the past couple days, meaning that I have less than zero social anxiety about, well, anything.

I'm thinking that after we finish up working, and judging by how our time together went, on our way out I may say something like "So *blank*, how about we do something not related to physics sometime? You know, just hanging out."

Does that sound good?

I don't really have any ideas on what we can do though. If she responds positively I was just going to say "Well what do you like to do?" because really I don't care what we do, I just want to see if she wants to spend time together.

But should I have something more specific in mind?

OldRoutes

Got yet another date lined up this weekend

Why am even doing this, I don't want these >_<

Then stop. You'll waste energy you could be spending on enjoying yourself instead of finding something to compare to your ex.

Just treat yourself to a nice home cooked meal, some movies and then go out with friends. That'll be way better than trying to please every girl that show some kind of attention your way.

Trust me. Same boat, yadda yadda.

Might I ask why you refer to her as "zombie Alice"? It's not a very attractive name.

GK86 said:
"Hey, want to hang out this weekend?"

And yes, have a plan instead of answering "IDK" and shrugging your shoulders.

My problem when it comes to this is that I'm just laid back. I like to chill, I don't really care what we do.

What are your recommendations?
What does one do with females?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
My problem when it comes to this is that I'm just laid back. I like to chill, I don't really care what we do.

What are your recommendations?
What does one do with females?

Then use that to your strength. Where do you usually like to chill or do?

I live in NYC. so if it is to chill, I would've take her to Union Square and walked around.

Then use that to your strength. Where do you usually like to chill or do?

What do I usually like to do? Uh, I'm probably really boring. I chill in my apartment and chill. I mean REALLY chill, hard. Naps, laying on the floor, the works.

She can come and do that, but feels like if I ask her to do something I have some expectation to be EXCITING or to do something.

If she just wanted to chill and talk, listen to some music, have a glass of wine, that would be cool.
Maybe I am being too platonic in my desires with her. Just chilling and talking maybe is a guy thing, I don't know.

Furio53

What do I usually like to do? Uh, I'm probably really boring. I chill in my apartment and chill. I mean REALLY chill, hard. Naps, laying on the floor, the works.

She can come and do that, but feels like if I ask her to do something I have some expectation to be EXCITING or to do something.

If she just wanted to chill and talk, listen to some music, have a glass of wine, that would be cool.
Maybe I am being too platonic in my desires with her. Just chilling and talking maybe is a guy thing, I don't know.

You might be better to lead up to the "chilling". Doesn't have to be super exciting or anything. Cook up some dinner and have some wine, ease into the relaxing and conversation. You don't have to have a major plan or anything, but having some options and a loose plan is never a bad thing. I wouldn't think you'd want to invite her in and then just sit down on the couch and have that be it. But that's just me.

That's just what I like to do.

I value just spending one on one time with people and talking and getting to know them, but I see how it can be awkward if it's a sexually tense situation or she is expecting something more conventionally "datey", which is why I said perhaps I am too platonic with her (in fact I KNOW I am, I have always had that problem with women)

Maybe I just like being alone best, I don't know.

I feel like I"m almost looking at her more as a potential friend than a girlfriend.

Furio53

That's just what I like to do.

I value just spending one on one time with people and talking and getting to know them, but I see how it can be awkward if it's a sexually tense situation or she is expecting something more conventionally "datey", which is why I said perhaps I am too platonic with her (in fact I KNOW I am, I have always had that problem with women)

Maybe I just like being alone best, I don't know.

I feel like I"m almost looking at her more as a potential friend than a girlfriend.

Yeah well I guess you need to figure that out. Spending time with her might help clarify.

However, it's not necessarily about what you like to do. It's about showing her that you put a little thought and care into it.

Kajigger

Question time GAF.

I took an IQ test as a kid and skipped a few grades. Due to this, I'm in college early. I look the part and like to think I'm mature for my age, so I usually forget about the age differences. People are usually shocked when they find out my age, but I digress. I usually push it to the back of my mind and go about my life as usual. The problem is with dating. More than once I've gotten to know someone that I like and can be myself with. Everything goes great until somehow, ages are mentioned and I suddenly realize that there's a slight gap. I could lie about it and it wouldn't be questioned nor mentioned again, however I feel that if it'll work she'll overlook it anyway. I say my real age and suddenly it's as if I'm an infant to them. In my mind I'm just thinking "You were this age a little while ago, not that big a deal. You probably still have pictures on your phone when you were that age", but it doesn't go that way in their heads.

Should I just fuck it and accept that it's a big issue, or is it not really that big a deal, and they're just living a college = adult life? 18 is hardly an adult.

Furio53

Question time GAF.

I took an IQ test as a kid and skipped a few grades. Due to this, I'm in college early. I look the part and like to think I'm mature for my age, so I usually forget about the age differences. People are usually shocked when they find out my age, but I digress. I usually push it to the back of my mind and go about my life as usual. The problem is with dating. More than once I've gotten to know someone that I like and can be myself with. Everything goes great until somehow, ages are mentioned and I suddenly realize that there's a slight gap. I could lie about it and it wouldn't be questioned nor mentioned again, however I feel that if it'll work she'll overlook it anyway. I say my real age and suddenly it's as if I'm an infant to them. In my mind I'm just thinking "You were this age a little while ago, not that big a deal. You probably still have pictures on your phone when you were that age", but it doesn't go that way in their heads.

Should I just fuck it and accept that it's a big issue, or is it not really that big a deal, and they're just living a college = adult life? 18 is hardly an adult.

Maybe they realize if they have sex with you, it's with an underage guy. :p They can't be going to jail over you!

I understand what they're thinking at least. When you're under 20, 2 years is huge. I'll be honest, you may be pretty screwed in this department until you get a little older what with you being in college.

Here I go again. Waking up many times tonight "thinking"...

I am afflicted!

I know the feeling. Im thinking of B all the time. I even made the mistake of messaging her this morning because I was going to be driving through her town for work today and asked if we could meet for coffee. I have gotten no response.

Kajigger

I understand what they're thinking at least. When you're under 20, 2 years is huge. I'll be honest, you may be pretty screwed in this department until you get a little older what with you being in college.

I suppose so. I've come to terms with it I guess. I'm joining the Army, so maybe that'll keep my mind off it.

TylerD

I know the feeling. Im thinking of B all the time. I even made the mistake of messaging her this morning because I was going to be driving through her town for work today and asked if we could meet for coffee. I have gotten no response.

She just texted me again this morning for the first time since last Thursday night.

lolmark

Hey Neogaf. I got a prob.

I've been talking and going out with a girl for a couple months and I've been feeling really good about her and starting to feel like we were really linking up well. So, I decided to tell her that I really wanted to take our relationship seriously and she ended telling me that she wasn't interested in anything serious. I ask her why, and she tells me about how she got burned on a long relationship (7 years!!!) and I start to sense that maybe there's some baggage that keeping her from moving on.

This is messing me up, because I know I got friendzoned. We're supposed to go out for dinner tonight, but I feel like I don't want to keep this cycle going. I wish she'd just flat out be forthright with me and just tell me that she's just not into me, but she keeps me on the hook by saying things like "Why can't we just be friends?", instead of "I just don't think you're the one".

Miss Riot

Neo Member

I've been talking and going out with a girl for a couple months and I've been feeling really good about her and starting to feel like we were really linking up well. So, I decided to tell her that I really wanted to take our relationship seriously and she ended telling me that she wasn't interested in anything serious. I ask her why, and she tells me about how she got burned on a long relationship (7 years!!!) and I start to sense that maybe there's some baggage that keeping her from moving on.

This is messing me up, because I know I got friendzoned. We're supposed to go out for dinner tonight, but I feel like I don't want to keep this cycle going. I wish she'd just flat out be forthright with me and just tell me that she's just not into me, but she keeps me on the hook by saying things like "Why can't we just be friends?", instead of "I just don't think you're the one".

that's not friendzoning, that's someone saying they don't want something serious and they have baggage. stop thinking this is a friendzone and that a 'friendzone' is a _bad thing_ unless you're just in it not to be friends. don't feel like you should drop her for wanting a friend. that's fucked up and makes everything you've done feel disingenuous.

I've been talking and going out with a girl for a couple months and I've been feeling really good about her and starting to feel like we were really linking up well.

Are you dating or not? Does she think she's just been hanging out with a new friend for months and you just now said you want to start dating?

lolmark

that's not friendzoning, that's someone saying they don't want something serious and they have baggage. stop thinking this is a friendzone and that a 'friendzone' is a _bad thing_ unless you're just in it not to be friends. don't feel like you should drop her for wanting a friend. that's fucked up and makes everything you've done feel disingenuous.
Damn, see.. This is the kind of advice I wish I had heard from my friends.

Yeah, I hear what you're saying and I agree that it's not a bad thing to be friends. I guess I gotta sort through my own issues and just enjoy being with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom