• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Rebirth: Batman and The Flash Team Up For the Four-Part Mystery “The Button”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
When was The Flash considered a "detective"?

I don't keep up with the character really but I never got that impression from him. Isn't The Question the other big detective character?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
It's crazy how long it's taking for them to get to this. I only really care about Batman comics in the DC, so it's not really a big issue for me, but I am really interested in seeing how they deal with the Watchmen now being part of the DCU.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Watch Batman get the identity crisis treatment after this.

And I'm cursing myself for even saying it, but I hope DC forgets planetary exists

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I can't wait to see the reactions to the big blue guys dick.

Are there any hilarious reactions from Alan Moore on all of this? When that man vents his rage at DC its incredible to behold.

Always loved the Dr Manhattan line about creating some life
Loved the before Watchmen Dr Manhattan book
Ready to see what Johns does here

plushyp

Only 4 issues on a biweekly schedule? Hopefully they're meaningful. I want an infinite crisis style build up again.
It's been a year since the button was first revealed in Rebirth so this weekly dose after all that time is perfect. Although I wish an artist similar to Fabok was used or someone like Porter since both have wildly different styles.

First non-cover art:
6hs2a.jpg

Current covers:

plushyp

Reverse Flash and Thomas Batman were both key players in Flashpoint. Wonder how they're going to play into the story or if its just a variant cover thing. Anyway, it's been more than half a decade since Flashpoint... damn.

Dalek

Reverse Flash and Thomas Batman were both key players in Flashpoint. Wonder how they're going to play into the story or if its just a variant cover thing. Anyway, it's been more than half a decade since Flashpoint... damn.

Technically the end of Flashpoint should've when Dr. Manhattan screwed with time. They went right from Flashpoint to New 52.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom