• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

Katie Cassidy? No, she's in Arrow from the premiere. Her playing a new character? Maybe?

She was an Arrow regular for seasons 1-4. I'm talking about the contract she signed for this year, which is comparable to the ones Wentworth Miller and John Barrowman got. As a regular for the Arrowverse, rather than one specific series.

I'm assuming it will be a redemption arc for Black Siren, having her be the new Black Canary.

That's why they broke up.

f41gZZO.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
She was an Arrow regular for seasons 1-4. I'm talking about the contract she signed for this year, which is comparable to the ones Wentworth Miller and John Barrowman got. As a regular for the Arrowverse, rather than one specific series.

I'm assuming it will be a redemption arc for Black Siren, having her be the new Black Canary.

Are you trying to explain Arrowverse stuff to me?

Her Arrowverse regular status kicks in from the first episode of Arrow S5.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
You were out anyway as you were the only one to sign up for my service to remind you that you said you were out, though,

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Arrow | A Sneak Peek at Arrow Season 5

Finally addresses the question we've all been waiting for!

MSlrqgg.gif

Mostly, I'll still have to see the cross over and if things have actually improved I might be back in but I'm still not watching until then.

You know, I dont really complain about the whole Olicity thing too much because honestly it usually doesn't bother me...but that video was very fucking troubling. Literally the first mention of Felicity isn't until they start talking about Olicity. They talk about Oliver's journey, Diggle trying to distance himself from what happened last season, Thea becoming part of Oliver's mayoral team. But Felicity isn't even mentioned until they start steering towards relationship drama. Is her entire character defined by that relationship? That's kinda shitty on their part if that's the way they think. It could just be the way the video was cut to entice people but Eugh.

The other stuff sounded cool. Like the aftermath of last season creating an environment where more people want to become vigilantes. I'm a little concerned they might not have the budget to have all these people running around on Team Arrow, but maybe that's why Diggle and Thea are hanging back.

Are you trying to explain Arrowverse stuff to me?

Her Arrowverse regular status kicks in from the first episode of Arrow S5.

giphy.gif

jwk94

Finished Supergirl. The show is decent. Has mild high and pretty low lows, but it's watchable when it's not being preachy (which isn't a lot outside of those first few eps). The best scene was Kira using her heat vision (why isn't it red??) on Red Tornado. Her actress really sold that scene. Cat's the best character hands down. I really hope they keep her during the transition to CW.

ZeroX03

Banned
Finished Supergirl. The show is decent. Has mild high and pretty low lows, but it's watchable when it's not being preachy (which isn't a lot outside of those first few eps). The best scene was Kira using her heat vision (why isn't it red??) on Red Tornado. Her actress really sold that scene. Cat's the best character hands down. I really hope they keep her during the transition to CW.

She's no longer a series regular, around six episodes this season.

Joni

She didn't want to leave LA which is why they were filming there in the first place. They couldn't get tax credits there so the show was too expensive.

DieH@rd

Banned
I watched Supergirl up to "for the girl who has everything" episode few months ago. Show had its moments, but it did not grab me much. Is it worth it to watch it to the end?

Skux

I watched Supergirl up to "for the girl who has everything" episode few months ago. Show had its moments, but it did not grab me much. Is it worth it to watch it to the end?

Yeah, it ends predictably but I'd say worth it just to see how everything is set up for season 2.

ZeroX03

Banned
Shouldn't um.... They both not struggle to stop that ship? This is Superman and Supergirl. Both should be able to stop the ship by themselves, right?

Have you not watched Supergirl? Their Kryptonians and Martians are very weak compared to their traditional counterparts.

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh man it would be crazy if Deathstroke was the villain for the huge cross over.

But Manu is in New Zealand, unless there's lying afoot that isn't him in the suit.

Have you not watched Supergirl? Their Kryptonians and Martians are very weak compared to their traditional counterparts.

Well, now I won't. Thanks Eobard. You truly are the greatest villain.

I should have known how weak they are when both Kara and Barry nearly got their asses whooped during the crossover :/

zulux21

just finished supergirl last night. wasn't bad, wasn't great.

goes flash > izombie > supergirl > legends > arrow for the DC shows to me. (I need to watch more gotham to rank it, and i want to forget the animated vixen exists, though I am looking forward to more live action vixen if it happens)

that being said. did they confirm that supergirl will be part of the arrowverse? or are they likely going to keep it a different universe and just up universal travel?

ZeroX03

Banned
just finished supergirl last night. wasn't bad, wasn't great.

goes flash > izombie > supergirl > legends > arrow for the DC shows to me. (I need to watch more gotham to rank it, and i want to forget the animated vixen exists, though I am looking forward to more live action vixen if it happens)

that being said. did they confirm that supergirl will be part of the arrowverse? or are they likely going to keep it a different universe and just up universal travel?

It's leaning towards universe travel rather than merging for now, but we don't know. The crossover details have been vague.

Stunt man in the suit, with Manu recording voice over to be added in post is possible, I suppose.

That would be a horrendously cheap way to do it.

Show is weird about Deathstroke.

Top Bottom