• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 - New Screenshots

Mature

That's definitely Laura Bailey voicing Mila. Honestly, that's pretty much what I was hoping for from story mode. Now I just have to hope it's at least a few hours long.
Are you sure? I love Laura's voice and I can usually pick it up pretty quickly. I hear a little bit of a similar inflection, but... Not sure on that one.

Edit: Whoops! Probably should have checked the rest of the page.

Jimrpg

I don't get the OT title I'm a Fighter and I watched the youtube clip...

what about something like Dead or Alive 5 |OT| Exclusive Virtua Fighter 6 Demo included or Dead or Alive 5 |OT| = (DOA x VF) - Itagaki

EDIT: oh i just saw the I'm a Fighter Poster

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I don't get the OT title I'm a Fighter and I watched the youtube clip...

what about something like Dead or Alive 5 |OT| Exclusive Virtua Fighter 6 Demo included or Dead or Alive 5 |OT| = (DOA x VF) - Itagaki

that has changed back to Dead or Alive |OT|Put a little bounce in your sidestep. since it was unfair in terms of votes to make another poll in just 1 day.

I'm a Fighter has been used for the DOA5 Posters and its a simple thing to use. Put a little bounce in your sidestep its a bit more humorous while still being relevant tot he game.

Jimrpg

that has changed back to Dead or Alive |OT|Put a little bounce in your sidestep. since it was unfair in terms of votes to make another poll in just 1 day.

I'm a Fighter has been used for the DOA5 Posters and its a simple thing to use. Put a little bounce in your sidestep its a bit more humorous while still being relevant tot he game.

i like the 'bounce' OT title...

also is there any information on the story mode or single player modes? would be nice to see something like the SOul Calibur or kumite mode in Virtua Fighter... seeing as i have no internet connection for the time being... still wondering if i should just get it for half price in a few months rather than full at launch...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
i like the 'bounce' OT title...

also is there any information on the story mode or single player modes? would be nice to see something like the SOul Calibur or kumite mode in Virtua Fighter... seeing as i have no internet connection for the time being... still wondering if i should just get it for half price in a few months rather than full at launch...

The story mode seems to work kinda like Dead or Alive Dimensions or Mortal Kombat. Cutscene-> Fight->Cutscene Fight Also this time you have missions on the fights like make 3 grapples in this fight or 5 counter holds etc.

There is no mention of the length but it can be lengthy since DOA:D for being a portable game had a decent length story mode. ( around 3-5 hours)

Also other modes are:

Arcade
Vs
Tag
Time Attack
Survival
Training

More pics of Mila from Tecmo's facebook:

462227_10151099038436axsv4.jpg
243378_101510990324167jsce.jpg

271889_1015109903278633sv5.jpg
327906_10151099033481easgd.jpg