• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 6 | OT | Mastering Jiggle Combos

CRUNT

Sep 21, 2006

If you wanted to unlock stuff.

I already have all costume parts but I guess it converts to coins. Still not sure how they decide on the amount to reward you. Somtimes it will give over 10k, other times 4k. Either way it's racking up pretty fast as I lose matches in ranked mode.

Reactions: Isa

Ol'Scratch

Feb 17, 2019
I still really need to pick this up. Gamefly has the physical for 19.99 (at least they did) but would like to see it on the cheap digital either PS4 or PC.

JunkerWoland

Jun 29, 2016
I just saw the tweet about individual costumes purchases for Westerners on PS4, and it's such a giant load of BS. Individual costume purchases remain available on PS4 for DOA5LR and were there from the get-go in DOA6 for Mai & Kula.

If Koei Tecmo's "new system" is anything other than go onto PSN and buy individual costumes, then they can F-off.

CRUNT

Sep 21, 2006
How much did that set you back?
Just in-game currency. No idea how much total. With the "double xp" on right now for ranked matches grinding out the last half of them went pretty fast and you get just about as much if you lose too.

Rhazer Fusion

May 2, 2006
In my own world.
m.youtube.com
I think they added some higher ranks for ranked matches as well. I saw a "star" rating which goes pass the U rank, so I'm assuming that you can earn multiple stars when you ranked beyond that. Not sure if anything else noticeable was added though. We still need non ranked player matches and individual ranks for each character I think.

xion4360

Dec 30, 2010
Bridgeport, CT
theres up to 3 star rank now and they added full lobby chat..it was there but at times not available. also more into and victory animations, just a few missing now should be competed with the next patch