• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games Dead or Alive 6 | OT | Mastering Jiggle Combos

Rhazer Fusion

May 2, 2006
In my own world.
m.youtube.com
Seems like there was a pretty huge update as well that modified balance and even some mechanics from what I’m hearing and reading. Details down below:

Unfortunately for me, seems like Christie got nerfed pretty heavily. I don’t think she was THAT good and powerful to justify all those damage nerfs.

Last edited:

Ascend

Jul 23, 2018
Seems like good changes overall. Especially the whole being hit while in the air thing.

CRUNT

Sep 21, 2006
Probably just my imagination, don't see it anywhere in the patch notes, but it feels like they improved the graphics at least on the Xbox One X version. Did a spectator/photo mode and it just felt like it was looking better than before. I think I used to not use the zoom button for photos before because it didn't look good but now it seems like even at maximum zoom everything looks crisp. Even the skin textures seem to look less foamy/washed out to me. Maybe a stealth update? Maybe an Xbox Insider console update helped natively improve things? Maybe it's because I was alone on Valentine's Day?

I don't know.

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
So is this one of those games where the girls outfits are no longer “sexy” or some shit? What’s the story? I haven’t played a DOA game in nine years!

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
So is this one of those games where the girls outfits are no longer “sexy” or some shit? What’s the story? I haven’t played a DOA game in nine years!
Wait
Can you download or buy “sexy” outfits? Maybe then they’re not so prude ?