• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 new trailer and screenshots

Radio silence from the twitter account today. I wonder if that means we're getting some new info in Famitsu this week, or more likely, nothing until next week.

Demoskinos

The most important question that nobody is asking is about the soundtrack. Man I listened to that Hillary Duff song in DOAX 2 dozens of times.

The most important question that nobody is asking is about the soundtrack. Man I listened to that Hillary Duff song in DOAX 2 dozens of times.

lol. Sweet sixteen? I remember that one.
My favorite was the one that went "if it dont fit, dont wear it, oh you gotta be comfortable..."
Such girly songs, but they fit the game so well.

Jabba

Banned
lol. Sweet sixteen? I remember that one.
My favorite was the one that went "if it dont fit, dont wear it, oh you gotta be comfortable..."
Such girly songs, but they fit the game so well.

I listened to Sweet Sensual Love, and frikken Summer Breezin, alot in Doax 2. Both of which fit the game.

I think the Doax soundtrack was slightly better though.

Tina liked blue
Ayane purple
Kasumi pink
Helena white
Christie black
Lisa Red
Leifang yellow
Hitomi sky blue
Kokoro iirc orange

I suspect Nyotengu will like or hate mystical items. Marie Rose will like "girly" items. As I don't know much about Hanoaka, I've no guesses there. I'm wondering if the girls in previous games will retain their preferences in Doax 3. If so, it will be easier to partner up with the repeat characters, if gifting remains similiar.

The DOA Port was better than having no DOA on PC at all so yeah give me that Xtreme 3 port.

Definitely true, but they aren't even considering a western release right now. Everyone is importing, and that means PS4/Vita. No point in port begging, KT knows it has a PC audience, it's their call to flub.

Pilgrimzero

Decided to try out DoA Last Round and found myself more interested in seeing the girls in their various costumes and testing out the various breast physics.

Seems I'm still DoA Xtremes target audience (Ive played the first one). Who do I rage at for not bringing this over?

Of course I could never play it when the wife and kids are around...

Hubb

Decided to try out DoA Last Round and found myself more interested in seeing the girls in their various costumes and testing out the various breast physics.

Seems I'm still DoA Xtremes target audience (Ive played the first one). Who do I rage at for not bringing this over?

Of course I could never play it when the wife and kids are around...

Rage at Tecmo/TN. Well don't rage, just persistently ask them to localize it on twitter or facebook, or import.

Play-Asia lowered the prices for most/all Asia versions quite a bit.

http://www.play-asia.com/doax3-pric...-and-59-99-(ps4)-+-updated-ce-prices/5f/7473v

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune (Multi-Language) (PlayStation 4™, ASIA) US$ 59.99 pre
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Venus (Multi-Language) (PlayStation Vita, ASIA) US$ 49.99 pre
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune [Collector's Edition] (Multi-Language) (PlayStation 4™, ASIA) US$ 129.99 pre
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Venus [Collector's Edition] (Multi-Language) (PlayStation Vita, ASIA) US$ 119.99 pre
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 [Saikyou Package] (Multi-Language) (PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 4™, ASIA) US$ 299.99

I only know the standard PS4 version was $73 before, so $13 less. Outstanding orders will be adjusted/refunded automatically, but it may take up to two weeks (mine is already adjusted)

There's also a $5 off code ""SHAREJOYWEALTH"" which should work on it, valid until Dec 20th. Should actually work on anything on the site except for Daily/Weekly deals.

Seriously? The play-asia discount code has the aconym SJW? They just want to keep that going huh.

I didn't even notice that...

I tried to not mention any of that but I guess it's too late now :p Whatever you may think of their marketing, the price is pretty good.

SJW code? Ha ha. That is pretty funny.

They don't wanna do it. That's the thing.

Did they explicitly say that, or that your assumption?
I would assumes something similar myself, because of the fan complaints/backlash regarding PC DoA5 and TN's dislike of mods (why buy clothing DLC, when you can have the girls naked for free etc?). Still, I had hoped this would eventually make it to PC, after console sales had been exhausted.

LiK

nice, P-A lowered the price for the Asian versions.

is it possible to apply a code to something I already preordered?

FHIZ

nice, P-A lowered the price for the Asian versions.

is it possible to apply a code to something I already preordered?

I tried, but it looks as if the "enter promo code" option isn't there when you go to change an order's payment method. I just made a new order and contacted customer support to cancel my old one (Couldn't find the option to do so on my own). They cancelled it within ten minutes of me emailing them.

LiK

I tried, but it looks as if the "enter promo code" option isn't there when you go to change an order's payment method. I just made a new order and contacted customer support to cancel my old one (Couldn't find the option to do so on my own). They cancelled it within ten minutes of me emailing them.

I was thinking of that but I decided to email them about applying a code to the existing one. guess i'll see if they do it on their end.

FHIZ

I was thinking of that but I decided to email them about applying a code to the existing one. guess i'll see if they do it on their end.

Might be worth it. Forgot to note the shipping was up by a dollar when I made my new order. Went from 12 something to 13.90. I mean, it's a dollar... but I'm not sure what changed.

Are there any over cheap HK/Taiwan stores? seems weird P-A have the monopoly, when they wack 10US premium on most of their games
I know there is always ebay

FHIZ

Are there any over cheap HK/Taiwan stores? seems weird P-A have the monopoly, when they wack 10US premium on most of their games
I know there is always ebay

I mean... they did just drop the price so that it's a standard $59.99. Only pricey thing is shipping, and that's only if you go with the higher option. But anyways, there's Rice Digital, who a number of people in here seem to be using. They ship from the UK, not sure how their overall service is. When I looked into them I thiiiiiink the game was a little cheaper after conversion, but again, couldn't find solid info on how their service was.

alexein

Thanks for the playasia code, i preordered it. it seems like the cheaper choice.

Too bad i bought moe chronicle just hours ago by paypal and i didnt know about the 5$ code. i mailed them about it, hope they will help.

Top Bottom