• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising 3 |OT| Welcome to the After Party

Purdy

So now that dead rising apocalypse is out, does anyone know if you still need that 13-16 gig patch? A cap on my internet has kept me from picking it up, but I will if this version is already patched (which it should be since it includes all dlc)

thanks...

Where can you buy the Apolocalyse edition?

I can't see it on UK or US store at all.

Just got back into DR3. What an awesome game, I really love this series. 3 is so much better than 2. I love how the side mission characters actually speak now instead of just text. The graphics on the xbox one version are freakin awesome. My rollerhog flipped over 20 seconds after I crafted it :(

malfcn

Revisiting the Season Pass DLC since I've been playing the story with a buddy. Never completed the content because it's a fucking chore. The missions can last hours and hours because it's a collect-a-thon, or every task requires a different part of the map that requires bridge or highway traversal. Loved the story, but the season pass stuff is just..meh. The back story is a little interesting, it's just the mission design makes it so artificially long.

So, I'm late to the party, just beat this like two days ago, loved it so much, I'm doing a New Game+ run already.

Have to say Gary has very quickly risen to being one of my favourite gaming NPC's.

I finally got around to playing this. I decided to jump right into Nightmare Mode, as a DR veteran. However, can I take my leveld up character from Nightmare mode into Normal mode? It didn't seem like I could, but I still have an active Nightmare Mode game going.

malfcn

This game is still a pain in the ass to do multiplayer. I'm not in a party, but it keeps telling me to leave a party to play.

Top Bottom