• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising 4 new screenshots leak

iTehDroiD

Neo Member
15py4o.jpg

Genio88

I loved Dead Rising 3, definitely the best launch title of this gen, can't wait to finally find out more about this...though man how many games this 2016, they need to delay something

Ninhead

I NEED THIS IN MY VEINS ASAP. Loving the exo suit and the Christmas setting.

"Dead Rising 1, written and directed by Shane Black"

FHIZ

Better first screens than 3, making sure all the weird shit is there.

But please... no timers at all.

TheAnvil

Neo Member
Not sure if that's Frank West or Bruce Campbell.

I just hope that this is better than DR3. DR3 controlled like ass, gave me horrendous motion sickness from its terrible camera angles and completely ignored the storyline set up at the end of Case West.

Seyavesh

those super wide open roads got me worried that they're sticking to dr3's shitty style of world- the kind that lacks detail and presence due to nothing really being important as a location besides your base and quest areas due to it's sheer size

another DR game not having the key element of the environment being the most important thing will truly be sad since it'd mean they decided to abandon the most defining and important aspect of the gameplay structure for the series

The entire series needs to come to Xbox One since we have backwards compatability.

Dead Rising (With some of the chop till you drop improvements)
Dead Rising 2: Case Zero
Dead Rising 2
Dead Rising 2 : Case West
Dead Rising 2 Off the Record

Release a Dead Rising Master Collection version of DR4 including all the previous games via backwards compatability and DR3.

Genio88

PS4-Xbox? 0%. X1-PC? 100%

We know Capcom wouldn't do this game on their own, they need to lean on Microsoft or Sony like they did with Dead Rising 3 and Street Fighter 5, that said seen the story of the serie to me it's safe to assume it'll be an Xbox One and Windows 10 exclusive

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I hope it doesn't control like DR 3.

I mean I hope it doesn't control like 1 or 2 either, but DR 3 was some GTA 4 levels of shit control

Justinh

Gonna Day 1 the shit outta this game. I love every game in the series (1 and 3 the most).

That doesn't really look like Frank to me though...
Yeah, he's got a camera. It just doesn't look like him.

Exclusive once again or multiplatform?

So 3 sold well after all?

Exclusive to WIn10 & X1.

Yeah, it sold well enough. But this fits into MS' wheel house a whole lot better. They love zombies. They spend a ton of marketing dollars doing cross-promotional stuff with The Walking Dead & AMC.

Top Bottom