• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising Wii official site opens

comedy bomb said:
It still makes me sad. What's wrong with gamers today? RE4 was awesome (and made even more awesome with wii controls) but Zack and Wiki deserved so much more than it got. A great new IP that everyone ignored.

This is why everything has a 4 or a 5 after it this gen >: [
Well for what it's worth Capcom was apparently content with sales of Z&W. They partly based their success in one of the quarterly financial reports on the reception of Z&W (among other games). Of course it deserved more from a quality perspective, but we all know that doesn't always work out in the video game business (blame the customers).

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
It's totally hilarious how the existence of this port offends you guys so much.

Popcorn.gif indeed.

Velocity

I was pretty excited and skeptical at the same time when I first read about this. After reading more on how the game plays, I'm more excited than skeptical now. I see it as a somewhat new way of playing one of my favorite games of all-time. Then again, and maybe this is just me, but achievements played a huge part in why I replayed this game so many times. It was the perfect game for it, and without anything like that for the Wii I wonder if I'll ever feel that same urge to replay it compared to the 360 original?

Deku

Banned
Htown said:
It's totally hilarious how the existence of this port offends you guys so much.

Popcorn.gif indeed.

This was kind of like when Nintendo fans used to say loading times and lack of texture filtering would kill insert franchise here whenever they get announced on the PSone.

technical issues, real or imagined are being used to troll the game. And the avatars making these claims don't lend much credence either. not to mention no one's even played it. Better trolls would have waited for the game to be out. But I suspect nothing much will change if and when the game gets previewed so we might as well start now.

That's why I've been really very skeptical of their meltdowns and ultimatums.

You know wat be cool, if there was a mode where all the zombies were replaced by mii's. Not only could kill mii's you made like the zombies, more mii's could probably be displayed then zombies (due to their simplistic look and basic textures).

I have no 360 but own a wii, so I'll probably pick this one up (after some previews or reviews).

Top Bottom