• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead State combat demo

1cmanny1

This still has a long way to go. I didn't like the aspects of the combat discussed above, nor did I like the zombies just "appearing".

Derrick01

Banned
That + zombie fatigue, I guess. Nonetheless, it met all its goals except the expansion pack.

also zombies.

zombies were cool like 5 years ago (not really but sure) when dead state started development, now I can't stand the sight of them.

With the walking dead exploding like it has I would think more people on the internet would be into this. The management part of the game and how you have to worry more about other humans than zombies seems pretty close to the TV show.

I know if I get the opportunity to name the people I take in to my group I'm slapping some walking dead names on them.

Despera

Banned
This still has a long way to go. I didn't like the aspects of the combat discussed above, nor did I like the zombies just "appearing".
This.

I read the OP, but still I'm kind of worried. I hope they seriously consider feedback from those who watched the vid.

zkylon

zkylewd
With the walking dead exploding like it has I would think more people on the internet would be into this. The management part of the game and how you have to worry more about other humans than zombies seems pretty close to the TV show.

I know if I get the opportunity to name the people I take in to my group I'm slapping some walking dead names on them.
hmm, maybe, I would've thought dayz would've made a better sell for dead state but clearly it didn't.

main factor I think was new IP and less names. I mean you toss MCA's name around and your game gets 500k easy, though it's still pretty weird, will wheaton's on feep's kickstarter and they're struggling to make 90k.

Sentenza

I really hope they manage to get the game out this year.
Does anyone know how big their team is?

Before Kickstarter, they were roughly five or six persons.
Brian and Annie Mitsoda as writers and designers.
Oscar as artist.
The coder from AoD (I don't remember his name, maybe Dave?)
And... someone else, I think.

Now, I have no idea.

Top Bottom