• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead State |OT|

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i imagine that without beta experience the game can be pretty rough if you don't know your way around it

some tips (spoiler tagged in case you don't want em:
* make your mc a fighter. make sure to give him/her melee points so you can equip them with a strong melee weapon to kill unaware zombies quickly. also having good strength is really nice since it increases your carry weight
* also put a good number of points in outdoorsman. it's a very important skill since it makes you walk faster which is very important.
* the hammer and the wrench and the combat knife are really good early melee weapons. that long barreled shotgun is also very good against unarmored humans.
* try to find leather jackets since they're really good in weight:ac ratio. you'll replace them eventually but early on they're pretty good
* don't worry about picking up everything in an area, grab all you can, then leave the rest. it won't disappear and you can just go pick it up the next day
* i tend to leave a lot of weapons in favor of getting as much food, luxury items, fuel and antibiotics as possible. i don't really gear up everyone, just an 8~ crew so you don't really need all that many guns
* ignore looters for a while, just focus on looting zombie locations. you can go back later and kill the looters if you want
* i stop giving people gifts after they turn "content". people lose 10 morale every day in the default mood, while only 5 in content and 3 in happy. so i feel like diminishing returns in happy make it not so worth it, i'd rather keep the gifts so i can instantly turn newly recruited people content
* don't spread your upgrading too thin, imo getting 10 guys on a single job is the best thing. i'm pretty sure days last 12 hours so the way i set it up is get people to work until the hour count is a bit less than a new day. so not bother with extra people if it moves it from 27 hours to 25, but do if it's 25 to 23. that way when i get back from scavenging i don't find everyone procastinating cos they only had 1 hour left of building left

that's all i can think of for now

Ruuppa

More tips! Getting to know the ins and outs of the game takes some time.

*Making your MC a fighter really, really helps. Getting Brawler (+5 Armor) and the 2nd tier melee perk that allows you to attack for one AP less at character creation really helps early on. Maxing out Agility also helps.
*Ballistic vests are the be all, end all armors of early to middle game: 3 Armor, 3 weight, 40% base bullet resistance. Guns are super strong, and any protection you can get against them is totally worth it.
*Baseball bats. Baseball bats are some of the best weapons in the game, hell, I'm using them even now on my late-game guys. % chance to Stagger, with an attack that always causes that, ability to hit diagonally, good damage and low weight. They are super good. With a melee MC, you can take a Z down in two hits from one of those, with only 3 AP per hit with the right Perk.
*Never use your MC for upgrades at base, if you can avoid it. Staying at home and healing should also be avoided, so keep a medic with you.
*Keep in mind that your to-hit chance takes a big penalty after 7pm, so avoid areas with enemies after that. Looting previously cleaned locations is fine up until 11:59pm.

I just recently got 4 more NPCs in my shelter, and they're all annoying.. One seems to be a sociopath, so that's fun. Crisis events will be fun later.

Trigger

Thank you both for the advice. lol I made the mistake of creating a ranged fighter for my Mc, but I'm going to stick with it. I'm hoping that later in the game it will pay off when ammo is easier to come by.

Any places worth raiding for good loot in the beginning?
I visited a mall, downtown Llano, and two hardware stores already.

Ruuppa

Thank you both for the advice. lol I made the mistake of creating a ranged fighter for my Mc, but I'm going to stick with it. I'm hoping that later in the game it will pay off when ammo is easier to come by.

Any places worth raiding for good loot in the beginning?
I visited a mall, downtown Llano, and two hardware stores already.

Most of the places with stupid-good loot are way too far from the Shelter to reach without high Survival or other means of transportation.
There is a place west-ish from Brady Pharmacy where you get a unique crossbow and a unique cricket bat though. Can't remember the name of that place for the life of me.

You'll get a good Survival character automatically, who also gives a speed-bonus to Horses, so wait until you get her + horses before doing long-range exploration.

That being said, most of the places with really good loot are heavily guarded.
Austin Outskirts, Old Military Base and the Hospital have really well armored humans guarding them.

Right. So. Noisy Mausoleum.

I wanna slowly strangle the twat that thought this engine, as is, could handle multi-level fights. If there is a key to hide rooftops, i didn't find it in the manual.

Also, whats the best way to kill a truckload of z's that are each inside their own apartment? Noise from far away and let them come out of combat?

zkylon

zkylewd

I wanna slowly strangle the twat that thought this engine, as is, could handle multi-level fights.

Also, whats the best way to kill a truckload of z's that are each inside their own apartment? Noise from far away and let them come out of combat?

yeah, noisy mausoleum is pretty dumb lol

i fired a couple shotgun shots and just waited downstairs while they walked to their deaths

Volodja

I wanna slowly strangle the twat that thought this engine, as is, could handle multi-level fights. If there is a key to hide rooftops, i didn't find it in the manual.

For me the roofs weren't even the issue. Everything goes batshit insane
It's not even the only place, there's a motel that has 2 levels that does just like the Mausoleum.
Combat phases never ending, general mobility and visibility issues and random teleporting to the bottom of the stairs from accross the map.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm really hoping they patch the exhaustion bug quick

i'm kinda not playing for a few days since all my key dudes are incurably exhausted :/

For me the roofs weren't even the issue. Everything goes batshit insane
It's not even the only place, there's a motel that has 2 levels that does just like the Mausoleum.
Combat phases never ending, general mobility and visibility issues and random teleporting to the bottom of the stairs from accross the map.

Yeah, i cleared that damn motel already. Also got hit with the perma-combat bug. Gods that was annoying.

Find it hard to believe that the different heights bug went unnoticed, given that the only place that seems to be unaffected by this is the shelter. Ah well.

Got some 1500 food, 1500 morale, greenhouse coming up along with stone wall. Found out that if you loot too much fresh food, some of it will spoil and you'll be hit with -30 or -20 morale. Seems a bit silly, but oh well.

Aaaand just ran into some junkyard that has an insanely tough coyote, Samford. What a dick. If i shotgun him, make too much noise and aggro a whole lotta ranged coyotes. If i melee, nearly nothing gets through. Hrmm

Motocross armor, tactical sleeve, corrugated tower shield, construction boots and a motorcycle helmet. Wielding an electric baton. Guess it was a boss. A compound bow with some archer. Fml, even to finish them off i've trouble hitting them.
MC is at 34 ac now. Rocking a 1h wep that hits for 33-44 for 2ap, and cripples for 3. And stuns. Only thing that managed to damage him was a hunting rifle crit >__>

Ruuppa

i'm really hoping they patch the exhaustion bug quick

i'm kinda not playing for a few days since all my key dudes are incurably exhausted :/

Have you tried using the black energy drink on them? Not sure if that works.

Lucky Rabbit Motel, Noisy Mausoleum and the Hospital are horrifying with the multi-story perma-battle bug. I think it took me 1½ hours to get out of combat in the Hospital.

Coriolanus, you're going to love
Austin Outskirts
. There are guys there with even better armor than the guy you fought. I could only damage them with crits with 9 Str, 8 Melee and a weapon that deals ~44-62 damage. And their armor is hugely resistant to bullets as well..
Riot Armor, Riot Shield, Hard Knuckle Gloves, Army boots and Riot Helmet IIRC.
Thankfully, their damage output is pathetic compared to their other friends.

Yeah, i headed to the wiki to see if melee would be able to keep up with ranged. Short answer = lol no. Might as well craft a coupla combat shotguns and sniper rifles right now.

Man, melee needs unique weps to stay competitive, railroad hammer is the hardest hitting common wep and that thing was barely damaging the miniboss =/

Ruuppa

Melee can totally keep up with ranged, once you get proper weapons. They're actually better than guns against the really hard enemies, since they disregard 80-ish points of bullet damage.

Raid the
Old Military Base
for one of the best unique melees in the game. It's normal attack has a chance to knock enemies down, push them back and stagger them. Plus it's super-light and has high damage.
Predator Town
has another good unique, with slashing damage. Never bothered with the Railroad Hammer, since the AP cost is humongous.

I'm running a party with 3 melees and one ranged (silenced 9mm), and haven't encountered anything insurmountable.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i've been rocking that unique metal baton ever since i found it and there's no fool that survives more than 3 or 4 hits. they only cost 2 ap with the ap melee perk

i don't use firearms too much cos it tends to attract so many zombies and they're such a drag to kill and loot

Trigger

I haven't encountered any bugs yet actually (knocks on wood).I haven't ventured too far from the center of the map yet though.

Most of the places with stupid-good loot are way too far from the Shelter to reach without high Survival or other means of transportation.
There is a place west-ish from Brady Pharmacy where you get a unique crossbow and a unique cricket bat though. Can't remember the name of that place for the life of me.

You'll get a good Survival character automatically, who also gives a speed-bonus to Horses, so wait until you get her + horses before doing long-range exploration.

That being said, most of the places with really good loot are heavily guarded.
Austin Outskirts, Old Military Base and the Hospital have really well armored humans guarding them.

Thanks for the advice man. I'll keep an eye out for
her
. I've been to one or two guarded places that definitely look like they have good loot. lol but going toe-to-toe with fully armed bad-asses isn't a good idea on Day 13.

Melee can totally keep up with ranged, once you get proper weapons. They're actually better than guns against the really hard enemies, since they disregard 80-ish points of bullet damage.

Raid the
Old Military Base
for one of the best unique melees in the game. It's normal attack has a chance to knock enemies down, push them back and stagger them. Plus it's super-light and has high damage.
Predator Town
has another good unique, with slashing damage. Never bothered with the Railroad Hammer, since the AP cost is humongous.

I'm running a party with 3 melees and one ranged (silenced 9mm), and haven't encountered anything insurmountable.

Don't know where the first location is yet. General direction?

Hit the second location yesterday.
Chainsaws and katanas
, yo. Loved the custom song.

Muh mains got burnt tho, *forever* days resting. Damn bug perma-crippled max, the ranger and the horse girl. Bah humbug.

At least i got dat warm feel when i went to the coyote base loaded for war, and ended up using the MC to solo the place, taking all of 12 damage =3

also you can check on which day you are on by going to the goals tab, selecting your mc and pressing the side arrows until it shows how many days he's been in the shelter.

zkylon

zkylewd
new patch is coming monday

i assume it'll fix the forever on fire bug, some of the unresolvable quests and hopefully improve stairs ai tho i'm not holding my breath for that. at least some bugfixing for the specially egregious maps like the motel.

some other improvements would be nice but those are the most pressing i think. i haven't had many crashes or gamebreaking bugs

as far as "features" i'd really like:
* a time indicator in maybe the shelter menu or tbh on the main hud it would be pretty useful. also that says which day you're on
* a "looted" icon for containers you've already gone through
* being able to right click/something else to set location icons back to "not visited". that way if you left something somewhere or just entered, found out it was filled with coyotes and left, you can remember to go back there and kill everybody
* better ap cost indicator for movement
* tons of tooltips for ap costs, status effects, special attacks, etc.
* being able to fast move between containers with double click
* f1-f4 keys to select characters
* '1' key for regular attack rather than for first special attack so you don't have to right click and set regular attack manually
* being able to do the shelter board from anywhere (tbh i kind of feel the mobile radio should just be enabled by default)
* i don't get the shelter menu, it's always empty for me...
* time cost information for shelter upgrades/repairs/etc.

i think that's about it, it's kind of a lot but i feel like minor things like that might make the game a lot less annoying. i wonder how modding support will work, i think that modding could help a lot with this stuff

(i made my thread in the steam forums here)

And item sorting. I mean, yeesh.

The shelter tab is nearly completely redundant due to the stock button. Whatever you have that aint stocked will show there until you hit the button.

Could do with projected time to travel before commiting. And allowing dogs to be useful. As is, they're only good for guard jobs.

How do you use the mobile radio, btw?

zkylon

zkylewd
btw i just repaired the car (i wish i knew it was gonna be only 8 hours, i might've tried it sooner) and it feels pretty useless. spent a lot of fuel, i don't really understand how the extra carry weight works and it doesn't feel much faster than the horses

And item sorting. I mean, yeesh.
yeah this would be pretty cool, tho i don't know if in the scope of these small changes i'm thinking could be added over a few patches

i mean i'm a programmer and i think it could be pretty easy from programming side but i also imagine that it would require new art assets and finding room for it in the UI and testing (the inventory is already kind of wonky with items randomly stacking on top of each other every now and then) and all that

but sure, item sorting would be nice

The shelter tab is nearly completely redundant due to the stock button. Whatever you have that aint stocked will show there until you hit the button.
oh, that's kind of weird

Could do with projected time to travel before commiting.
yeah that would be great too, good idea

And allowing dogs to be useful. As is, they're only good for guard jobs.
i've been taking lighting with me and he's pretty alright. he has a shit ton of AP so i've been using him to do a couple attacks then shuffle all positions of my other party members heh

the bark is also pretty cool since it alerts zombies without wasting ammo (i have like a billion bullets but still like to conserve if i can)

How do you use the mobile radio, btw?
it shows as an icon in the shelter menu, then it's simply a remote board

Ruuppa

Oh hell yeah, item sorting would be awesome. But I'd settle for proper item stacking at this point. I have so many duplicates of items, and some of them stack while others don't. Hard to keep track of everything. And the storage-category buttons tend to break for some reason..

Don't know where the first location is yet. General direction?

Head north, straight north
. Bring some debuffing grenades with you.

i've been taking lighting with me and he's pretty alright. he has a shit ton of AP so i've been using him to do a couple attacks then shuffle all positions of my other party members heh

the bark is also pretty cool since it alerts zombies without wasting ammo (i have like a billion bullets but still like to conserve if i can)

My concern is with (what i assume is, since ded dogs drop no lewt) the inability to carry weight.

Can't miss 100 pounds per trip!

Thanks for the tips, y'all

Bebpo

Banned
I had such a bad experience playing this for the first time a few days ago. Was pretty heartbreaking. There's a lot of good to this already, but some of the bad/jankier design choices are pretty big turns offs.

Like, why is there no good camera angle? It's supposed to be replicating the feel of the old IE games, but it just looks way worse and feels far more limited. Makes me wonder if going 2d would have been better, at least with the characters.

Inventory is a pain. Game crashed on me when I tried to leave the first town on the first quest.

I'm gonna wait a couple more patches still. Really want to like this but it's definitely still really rough even after all these years.

zkylon

zkylewd
My concern is with (what i assume is, since ded dogs drop no lewt) the inability to carry weight.

Can't miss 100 pounds per trip!

Thanks for the tips, y'all

doggie carries his own weight lemme tell ya

726F70BEEA8A359152C81C72A3E1FAAD6FDF3310

all the machineguns!

I had such a bad experience playing this for the first time a few days ago. Was pretty heartbreaking. There's a lot of good to this already, but some of the bad/jankier design choices are pretty big turns offs.

Like, why is there no good camera angle? It's supposed to be replicating the feel of the old IE games, but it just looks way worse and feels far more limited. Makes me wonder if going 2d would have been better, at least with the characters.

Inventory is a pain. Game crashed on me when I tried to leave the first town on the first quest.

I'm gonna wait a couple more patches still. Really want to like this but it's definitely still really rough even after all these years.
i feel like the camera isn't really bad, the issue is that objects between the camera and the characters aren't transparent and the game wasn't really designed with this in consideration

it's pretty annoying, one of those things you can tell are budget issues, like not having a real fog of war

doggie carries his own weight lemme tell ya

all the machineguns!

Yeaaah, imma skip on that haha. Car nearly fully upgraded, will use it solely because i've near 100 gallons of spare fuel and most of these late places easily exceed the carrying capacity of my squad, even with selective looting.

Finally noticed that there is no way to discard loot. Always gotta place it into a container of some sort. Good thing there's all these corpses around.

Also finally found the mobile radio interface, annoyed that it eluded me for so long. In Vic news,
killed all of his ex-cop friends. Tac helmets at 5 defense for 15 pounds, smh. Baller riot shield, tho. Shame there was only one. MC now takes 5 damage from point blank shotgun shells.

Things are kinda silly now that i got two characters with AC above 30 >__>

Ruuppa

Yeaaah, imma skip on that haha. Car nearly fully upgraded, will use it solely because i've near 100 gallons of spare fuel and most of these late places easily exceed the carrying capacity of my squad, even with selective looting.

Finally noticed that there is no way to discard loot. Always gotta place it into a container of some sort. Good thing there's all these corpses around.

Also finally found the mobile radio interface, annoyed that it eluded me for so long. In Vic news,
killed all of his ex-cop friends. Tac helmets at 5 defense for 15 pounds, smh. Baller riot shield, tho. Shame there was only one. MC now takes 5 damage from point blank shotgun shells.

Things are kinda silly now that i got two characters with AC above 30 >__>

I never got that quest to activate.. Vic just wants to go there repeatedly to talk about the same thing in an infinite loop. Maybe I should just get my murderhobo on and do it.

I finally got the car fully upgraded, and hot damn was I disappointed. The extra 100 pounds helps a lot, but the movement speed is slower than with horses and Priscilla. On that note: I noticed that I can access the trunk even when I'm not in the field with the car, so.. Time to ride some ponies.

Oh, the dialogue popped just fine. The guard up above gives Vic the finger. then i went "fuckit". Game acknowledges this, tho, since
davis told me that there were some cop squads out for my blood now
. Doesn't stop Vic from asking me to go there every other day. Parked the party at the map's entrance, went solo with MC and killed everybody. 10 ap and a telescopic baton got me inside in a single turn, so i could avoid those two untargettables by the door. Also, the game has code to prioritize nades when you're in proximity to your allies, so going solo helps. Doesn't give a single fuck if there are hostiles near you tho.

Went up north. Was i supposed to find a unique weapon there? All i got was
a combat shotgun and a tac vest *ah, carbon fiber bat*
, no uniques.

Also feel that the game is trying to tell me something, what with nearly every single shelter being raided via having a car smash the front gates.

Ruuppa

i got destroyed when i went to do vic's quest

prolly should return with bulletproof vests?

Best armor in the game against humans, until you get Tac/Swat/Advanced/Riot armor. Swat and Advanced are the best, with a good weight/protection ratio to them.

Oh, the dialogue popped just fine. The guard up above just gives Vic the finger. then i just went "fuckit". Game acknowledges this, tho, since
davis told me that there were some cop squads out for my blood now
. Doesn't stop Vic from asking me to go there every other day. Parked the party at the map's entrance, went solo with MC and killed everybody. 10 ap and a telescopic baton got me inside in a single turn, so i could avoid those two untargettables by the door. Also, the game has code to prioritize nades when you're in proximity to your allies, so going solo helps. Doesn't give a single fuck if there are hostiles near you tho.

Went up north. Was i supposed to find a unique weapon there? All i got was
a combat shotgun and a tac vest *ah, carbon fiber bat*
, no uniques.

Also feel that the game is trying to tell me something, what with nearly every single shelter being raided via having a car smash the front gates.

Ah, so that's what happens. Gotta wait for a patch to see that through "properly" then. And yeah, the grenades are a huge pain.. Especially since some of their effects are permanent.

I hope there's a crisis event related to that somehow. Something like "Someone tried to drive through the wall. The concrete wall. They're dead now.".

Now I have to find a way to deal with the bloody
Sons. I don't really want to murder them all, but they seem to be holding an important NPC as a prisoner.

Ah, now i see the deal with the car. Problem is that it is indirectly faster, that is, because its trunk holds 200lb, and what with the weight of advanced non-swat armor, that's like having 8 party members, so you save the time of a trip back to base. You also don't have to bring Priscila with ya, which i consider a win-win given how terrible she is at everything. This is, of course, considering that they fix being able to access the car trunk even when you travel by horse, otherwise, yeah, horses ftw.

Obv for scouting and closer trips, horses are king.

Or just do it in several days. Not like the game has a time limit.

Also, how the hell do i get someone with the stats to build a science lab?

Volodja

I'm not even repairing the car.
I can do two trips with the horses each day and have time to spare, that's enough to get around 100/150 food and plenty of luxuries to keep my 1700 food and 3500 happiness growing each day (happiness in particular goes up by like 170 daily, it's insane).
I don't even need to bring the horse lady with me.

The only things I have to leave behind are sometimes useless weapons and such, but those are just recycling fodder and I don't actually need any new parts right now.

Being able to go around faster is not worth the gas to me, I want to wait for Renee to level up Mechanic or Davis to level up Science so I can build my stupid Lab, having the surplus of food growing is only gonna damage me if it's fresh food.

I'm also pretty sure that there's nobody around the map that can face my party, the main character sports an Advanced Tac Vest, Hard Knuckle Gloves a Riot Helmet, Construction Boots and a Riot Shield for a total of like 45 defense. Been a while since I last got damaged by an attack.

I'm also pretty sure that there's nobody around the map that can face my party, the main character sports an Advanced Tac Vest, Hard Knuckle Gloves a Riot Helmet, Construction Boots and a Riot Shield for a total of like 45 defense. Been a while since I last got damaged by an attack.

I'd ditch the riot helmet for the fireman's helmet. Lose 1ac, gain 10 pounds. Fair trade, imo.

Once you've repaired the car, go to a zone exit, then press T or click the trunk button. Gotta be standing in a cyan tile.
Doesn't matter if you went by foot, horse or car, can access it anyway.
At base, you can open it any time. Gotta empty it manually, for some reason.

Volodja

Ok my main character is an untouchable god now, it seems.
Went near Austing, walked right into
the mall full of mercenaries and just ran up with my MC to see what would happen.
Every single merc shot at me for like 6 turns and not a single point of damage was dealt. If it wasn't for the random turns where the enemies decide to target someone else, I could have the rest of my team be naked.
And that net me a second Advanced Tac Vest?
And a third.
And a fourth.
A..fifth?
I don't even have 5 guys that go out of my shelter.
Ok no it was only 3.
Oh my, this is gonna be fun.

Uthred

Pity theres no respec, cant help but feel a bit cheated that I "wasted" speccing my MC for tech stuff, which is a complete waste as she always has to be in the scouting party

Ok my main character is an untouchable god now,
Oh my, this is gonna be fun.

What wep you using?

And maaan, they also need to add the option to send late game foraging parties. Now that everything but the science lab is done, i got about 30 npcs mostly just hanging around the base. Them lazy hobos.

Then again, got 3k morale and 2k food, so, not like it matters.

zkylon

zkylewd
What wep you using?

And maaan, they also need to add the option to send late game foraging parties. Now that everything but the science lab is done, i got about 30 npcs mostly just hanging around the base. Them lazy hobos.

just have them all mop the floor

nothing like pristine shiny highschool floors to keep morale sky high!

Volodja

What wep you using?

Electric Baton.
It wrecks them, badly.

Ruuppa

just have them all mop the floor

nothing like pristine shiny highschool floors to keep morale sky high!

I wish I could assign them all to do that.. I have about 10 allies with no jobs to do since I finished the last upgrade.

Making the Science Lab was a pain, I actually had to use my MC to do it. No allies seem to have the stats for it.

Thank zombie jesus for anagram-solver.net.

Oh wow, clifford really is a wonderful individual. Don't think i'll give him a single mood boosting item after that. Yeesh.

Ruuppa

Thank zombie jesus for anagram-solver.net.

Oh wow, clifford really is a wonderful individual. Don't think i'll give him a single mood boosting item after that. Yeesh.

Oh yeah, some of the data items are damn hard. They become even harder later on, and you can't solve them with that site anymore.. The achievement for getting all of them seems to be bugged, along with the one you get from giving gifts.

Volodja

Just spent a whole day at the shelter to finish up my Science Lab, the last building because nobody was ever gonna get the stuff to make it. It honestly has nothing I'm actually interested in working on, but ok.
I guess from now on I'll just keep clearing the map out bit by bit while waiting for stuff to happen.

Huh. Thought it would be used to develop a cure. Welp.

Oh yeah, some of the data items are damn hard. They become even harder later on, and you can't solve them with that site anymore.. The achievement for getting all of them seems to be bugged, along with the one you get from giving gifts.

Did you manage to crack the encrypted messages?

Volodja

Huh. Thought it would be used to develop a cure. Welp.
I think it is, but I imagine it must be fired off by a quest. But that questline may be currently disabled.

As soon as monday patch hits I'll try and see if going to the hospital will make anything happen on that side, have yet to get there but I'm not playing on such a huge 2 floor level in the state the game is in.

Went to Austin outskirts, entered from the back. Headed straight to the lower floor because i wanted to explore a bit before smashing that group of 5 that was guarding whatever in the upper floor.

Took the escalators to the center of the shopping mall. Killed everybody. Sure am glad that i'd leveled medic to 6 on the MC due to lack of things to level, my party ate some serious damage. Didn't even know Regina could panic.

Theeeeeen i found out i couldnt make by way back up. Nor could i exit through the door, lower level exits didn't trigger.

Welp, had to play Dragon Age a bit anyway.

Whole group decked in adv tac vests, #feelsgoodman. God damn riot gear costs 1ap :(

Regina
is quite the monster with her parent's knife. 100% crit/hit for 7ap that bypasses armor = lotsa instadowns.
What the MC slowly pokes with his electric stick until crit, she just hulksmashes.

Top Bottom