• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut |PC OT| Do you remember what the coffee said?

Mohasus

I bought this during the halloween sale and right now I'm on chapter 18.

For the first 10 hours I didn't have a single crash, but today it happened four times. I wonder if it is because I'm doing sidequests now. They never happen during story missions.

I have to redo some shit now and that killed my mood. :(

A584AE954A9FD3A386DD25B26B9DED31C839012F

PARTY HARD GUYS.

Piano

Banned
Is there any downside to not doing any of the side content in the game? Between the always-declining framerate and the horrible driving controls I think I'm just going to stick to the main quest, lest I have to endure even more crashes.

Parsnip

Is there any downside to not doing any of the side content in the game? Between the always-declining framerate and the horrible driving controls I think I'm just going to stick to the main quest, lest I have to endure even more crashes.

There's some character building in some of the sidequests, and some super useful items (fast travel radio) as well as some infinite weapons locked behind that stuff. Personally I would probably do the George sidequest for the radio and since I never liked the shooting in the game, I'd also get the infinite melee wrench. Alternately the infinite melee guitar. And maybe the infinite magnum, since there are some enemies in there that might be impossible with just melee.

Piano

Banned
Well I just lost at least 20 minutes of progress in the lumber mill to a crash so ... we'll see if I go back at all.

Top Bottom