• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deal alert: XBox Game pass ultimate 2 months for 15 USD

MoreJRPG

Suffers from extreme PDS
Great deal. I’m really curious how the studios make money when they essentially give this service away. I assume it’s to build the base and hope it’s enough to keep people on auto-renew. I can’t see them doing these two years from now.

Antwix

Keep in mind that Microsoft themselves give a 3 month trial for $1 quite often. Also there are deals where your XBL membership can be converted into a XGP Ultimate membership. So combining a ~$40/year XBL gold with the deal will net you a 3 year XGP Ultimate membership for ~$120 if you choose to maximize the deal. I capitalized on this deal and am set for another 2.5 years. They also had a nice deal where XGP Ultimate was 5 cents per day (~$18/year).

Great deal. I’m really curious how the studios make money when they essentially give this service away. I assume it’s to build the base and hope it’s enough to keep people on auto-renew. I can’t see them doing these two years from now.
Microsoft is spending 40 billion on stock buy back for investors, they can afford gamepass.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Thank you so much OP this is an awesome deal.
I ended up getting 3 months because MS gave me an additional free month for agreeing to recurring billing which I already had, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Wunray

Thank you so much OP this is an awesome deal.
I ended up getting 3 months because MS gave me an additional free month for agreeing to recurring billing which I already had, but hey, I'm not complaining.
Huh just tried it out, thanks I got 3 months myself.

bobbyphunk

Neo Member
if you guys already have ultimate.

you can get 2 months for $10.50 by buying game pass for 3 months. Microsoft converts it to 2 months ultimate

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
This deal is good for three months if you turn off auto-renew before claiming the promotion. I was already an Ultimate sub and just bought this from Amazon. 15 for three months is a steal.

Top Bottom