• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dear GAF... Jackpot.

Ashodin

quagmire1.gif

Giggity Giggity Giggity Goooo!

A quick story for you all. Yes this has to do with gaming, I just thought I'd have fun posting it.

I took a trip up into my attic, and went searching around for things that I would like to find again (after moving, I had all my stuff lumped up there).

So I went looking around in my boxes and bins and I found what I was looking for originally:

n64.jpg

And Donkey Kong 64, and its controllers. I was looking for that!

Anyway, I was rooting around in my stuff when I found something I didn't think I'd see:

B0007ZSHOY.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

WHAT
Shocked-Monopoly-Man-t-thumb.jpg

I looked at it, dumbfounded, and had no idea how I had obtained it! I must have gotten it somewhere, put it away, and forgot I had it (to even play it!).

Well anyway, I realized after taking it down from the attic, that my GF had sent it to me for Christmas, and I just now found it since then!

quagmire2.gif

Just a little late night (morning) story for you all. For reference, I used to own the original (rrgh, wish I still do) and I own Path of Radiance.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
demi said:
cool... i guess

i sold all my fire emblem games off

i admire your ability to part with games--especially games that i like enough to finish. generally that process leads to me becoming attached to them and fearing one day i'll pull them out for the ultimate nostalgic playthrough.

Top Bottom