• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

House of Hardcore 21 is streaming on FloSlam this Saturday

Last Ever GLCW Steel Cage Match: Al Snow & Dave Herro vs. Abyss & Dameon Nelson
*match is not sanctioned by House of Hardcore
Mixed Tag Team Match: Mickie James & Tommy Dreamer vs. Angelina Love & Mystery Partner
The Rematch from HOH 19: Bob Holly vs. Sami Callihan
The Third Encounter: Matt Cross vs. Tony Nese
Bull James vs. Kevin Thorn
Plus also appearing Ryback, Colt Cabana and more to be announced soon!

Also IPW-UK has joined FloSlam

Syder

tumblr_ogrmbolGDd1u1ljrzo3_500.gif

tumblr_ogrmbolGDd1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

tumblr_ogrmbolGDd1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Is this worth watching?

Nekofrog

Banned
stone cold's disturbed theme was actually perfect for "just coming back from nearly career ending surgery and getting run over by a car now im about to rip EVERYONES head off" but then he went cowardly heel and it didnt jive

Sephzilla

I honestly think those Mass Effect face animations are worse than Mass Effect 1's. Even OG Shephard's face wasn't that rigid

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I understand the love and that it was groundbreaking back then, but no it doesn't.

Nah, those people are real. Whatever sorcery they used still flabbergasts me today. I don't even really like SH3 as a game, but those faces! That's art right there.

Caderfix

Nah, those people are real. Whatever sorcery they used still flabbergasts me today. I don't even really like SH3 as a game, but those faces! That's art right there.

The first 4 silent hill games look amazing, that's for sure. If Konami didn't botch the collection so bad, those would be some of the best looking games on the PS3.

On nights when NXT are doing two shows, the Florida show has suddenly become a glorified cruiserweight event.

They've sold probably 135 tickets so far to tonight's show in Crystal River and on the card are: The Bollywood Boyz, TJ Perkins, Rich Swann, Jack Gallagher and Cedric Alexander.

Kaladin

On nights when NXT are doing two shows, the Florida show has suddenly become a glorified cruiserweight event.

They've sold probably 135 tickets so far to tonight's show in Crystal River and on the card are: The Bollywood Boyz, TJ Perkins, Rich Swann, Jack Gallagher and Cedric Alexander.

That would actually get me to go to a Florida NXT show again.

with all the good in that Mass Effect trailer and the promise it's showing....of course it's that screen cap/gif that gets the most attention and gets shared the most.

also downloading this Titanfall 2 demo to see what the hype is about

Top Bottom