• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Sephzilla

everything

FS5kuHN.gif

That would actually get me to go to a Florida NXT show again.

I was on the fence about going until they just tweeted about Alexander and Gallagher being on the card. Just saw that Big Damo, Lince Dorado and Roderick Strong will be on the card too. Might as well go since it's only a 40 minute drive.

Kaladin

I was on the fence about going until they just tweeted about Alexander and Gallagher being on the card. Just saw that Big Damo, Lince Dorado and Roderick Strong will be on the card too. Might as well go since it's only a 40 minute drive.

I used to go down to Crystal River when FIP was a regular there back around 07 or so. Not a bad wrasslin crowd, and I think NXT is running the same venue FIP used to.

I used to go down to Crystal River when FIP was a regular there back around 07 or so. Not a bad wrasslin crowd, and I think NXT is running the same venue FIP used to.

Yeah. It's at the same National Guard Armory right off US 19 that FIP ran at. It's a decent crowd if you discount people like the guy next to me at the last show who had a stack of a dozen signs, including one that said "JOBBER."

Anth0ny

nWo Wolfpac 4 lyfe

the biggest fuckers in wrestling couldn't co exist in the same faction, so the even bigger fucker left, formed his own version of the same faction with different colors, and forced the most over babyfaces in wcw to join him.

fuck the wolfpac, and fuck that no good motherfucker kevin nash.

tumblr_nm8wuigOWO1us27s8o1_500.gif

Kaladin

Yeah. It's at the same National Guard Armory right off US 19 that FIP ran at. It's a decent crowd if you discount people like the guy next to me at the last show who had a stack of a dozen signs, including one that said "JOBBER."

Yeah, in addition to families and the same group of kids you see at every indie show in FL, they had some old school fans. Of course, the old FIP brought the old school wrasslin' too which was good stuff. NXT is I'm sure the same NXT show you get anywhere.

House of Hardcore 21 is streaming on FloSlam this Saturday

Last Ever GLCW Steel Cage Match: Al Snow & Dave Herro vs. Abyss & Dameon Nelson
*match is not sanctioned by House of Hardcore
Mixed Tag Team Match: Mickie James & Tommy Dreamer vs. Angelina Love & Mystery Partner
The Rematch from HOH 19: Bob Holly vs. Sami Callihan
The Third Encounter: Matt Cross vs. Tony Nese
Bull James vs. Kevin Thorn
Plus also appearing Ryback, Colt Cabana and more to be announced soon!

Also IPW-UK has joined FloSlam

Al snow in 2016

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If it endears you to Big Kev anymore, Nash hated the whole Wolfpack NWO branding thing. The 'wolfpac' was Hall, Nash and Syxx. It was their thing that they were getting over with on their own time while Hogan was doing the main event stuff. Then all of the sudden, Hogan and the office boys were talking about wolfpack this and wolfpack that, cunt Hogan and the office completely coopting it from the WCW Kliq

Hall, Nash, and Syxx also worked the C show pretty regularly at that point and did a much heavier schedule. You can really see the drop in interest they had when Syxx gets fired.

Menome

Shame it was, you know, completely and totally unplayable at launch and not really stable until a fan patch that released...four years after? At least three.

It was? I completed it twice through before the fan patches even existed.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sting and Luger. Why. More so Sting then Luger.

Also Nash can't have cared too much about the Wolfpac thing as it's what really catapulted him to the top of WCW. The thing he really didn't like was having him feud with Hall.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It was? I completed it twice through before the fan patches even existed.

You got, very, very lucky. There's never been a better game that had more problems than this one. Just plain didn't work on a lot of setups. Then there were missing flags, lockups, missing assets, etc. The game was rushed and poorly tested.

Kaladin

You want unplayable? Try Skyrim on the PS3.

Every time you started a new campaign you had to pray to the gaming gods that this one would allow you to save your progress.

Fox318

Is it wrong of me to hope Cena retires soon just so he is relativity healthy?

I know he has his battle wounds but I'd hate to see him in the ring and then walk home like Foley.

Sephzilla

Is it wrong of me to hope Cena retires soon just so he is relativity healthy?

I know he has his battle wounds but I'd hate to see him in the ring and then walk home like Foley.

Since Cena is finally starting to get real mainstream media attention I see him hanging it up soon. He's gonna wanna stay healthy for his post WWE career.

Caderfix

You want unplayable? Try Skyrim on the PS3.

Every time you started a new campaign you had to pray to the gaming gods that this one would allow you to save your progress.

I lost 40 hours of progress because of that... On that day I learned the importance of a save rotation.

Fox318

Since Cena is finally starting to get real mainstream media attention I see him hanging it up soon. He's gonna wanna stay healthy for his post WWE career.

He's better off working 8 or so matches a year. Make each match special and frankly they would draw more since it wouldn't be on TV every single week.

Have an easier travel schedule and the WWE would be better off with him as a big movie star that still wrestles.

Kaladin

I saw the WWE vid where Heyman is tearing up by Brocks defeat. This man is the greatest manager/advocate of all time.

I think we can safely say Paul Heyman will go down as one of the greatest fight promoters of all time. From ECW to Brock Lesnar, Heyman could put over a phone book fighting a remote control and a million people would be hyped to see it.

In a "True Meaning of Christmas LADDER MATCH," the horrifying, sentient cartoon known as CHARLIE FROWN takes on SPACE LIZARD SUPER WIZARD! The high-flying alien has a lot to learn about Earth holidays. But then again, maybe Charlie Frown does, too! They'll find the reason for the season...WITH WRESTLING!

Party World Wrasslin', Dec. 10th Austin, TX

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's always weird how Hall and Nash and Syxx were on all this hip hop stuff but Bischoff and Hogan was trying to be biker dudes. Bischoff at least made a little more sense for his character because he could be some rich jackass that just likes buying bikes and wasting wcw's money

Zach

Sting and Luger. Why. More so Sting then Luger.

It was deflating. Like, "oh, Sting and Luger can join the nWo? I guess everything in wrestling is meaningless and unworthy of my attention."

But then it's like "The WWF is still cool. Things matter there. Oh, Austin aligned with McMahon? I guess everything in wrestling is meaningless and unworthy of my attention."

And then wrestling was never seen or heard from ever again.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sting's 'why' was because Luger joined.
and they were best friends.

Luger joined the Wolfpack because Larry Pfohl don't give a fuck and most of the faction was 'dudes Kevin Nash liked' which is why Disco eventually got in. Which is why Konnan was in.

Sephzilla

Bischoff joining the nWo was really stupid too. Like, why doesn't the WCW president or whatever just fire the fucking guy?

the biggest fuckers in wrestling couldn't co exist in the same faction, so the even bigger fucker left, formed his own version of the same faction with different colors, and forced the most over babyfaces in wcw to join him.

fuck the wolfpac, and fuck that no good motherfucker kevin nash.

tumblr_nm8wuigOWO1us27s8o1_500.gif

Unloading like a machine gun.

I think we can safely say Paul Heyman will go down as one of the greatest fight promoters of all time. From ECW to Brock Lesnar, Heyman could put over a phone book fighting a remote control and a million people would be hyped to see it.

hqdefault.jpg

Sephzilla

I eagerly await the day Zach and Data West finally hug it out in the middle of the ring.
And then Data West immediately turns on him to get more heat.

Top Bottom