• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

BIG GUNS update: still yoked to the gills. Godbless.

C04bGvvW8AAUqCB.jpg

All natural baybay.

Time to hop aboard the PED train. Choo choo.

Roman's twitter is always just going to make me upset we don't have the guy as an asshole heel who doesn't give a fuck what you think about him because he's making all that money.

Zach

Sure, if you're a mark for big stupid slow animals made by a studio that's only ever put out 3 games (of which only 1 was even remotely good).
Sorry, man. You're someone who decided not to like it before the game was out, so your opinion actually means nothing to me.

Hugs and kisses.

I put nearly 20 hours into Stardew Valley in the last 2 days. It is super good.

Playing VA-11 HALL-A now too. There are enough wrestling references in this to make people happy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
1. Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines
1. Doom
2. Overwatch
3. Stardew Valley
4. Titanfall 2
5. Planet Coaster
6. Watch Dogs 2
7. Forza Horizon 3
8. American Truck Simulator
9. Ratchet & Clank
10. The Division

I haven't played FFXV and I only started Pokemon Sun yesterday since its hard for me to focus on anything longterm until this head foggyness is gone

I'm waiting until they finish FFXV before playing it.

I just bought The Witness since it's on sale, but my daughter and dog required immediate attention and that game apparently requires monastic silence to solve.

I'll get Titanfall 2 for no more than $20. Played the MP and it got old instantly, just like the first.

Other than that my top gamez this year were DOOM, Overwatch, XCOM 2 and Trico. Dishonored 2, Pocket Card Jockey, Inside and Star Fox Zero rounded out the mid card.

Edit: Sorry about your pup, Data. I had to put my 15 year old lab to sleep last year. I miss her, but she lived a full life, was very loved, and was getting too sickly to move so I didn't have too tough of a time coping.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The only major issue I had with VTMB was the part where you have to go off and save a certain group of vampires. There's SO much combat. And the combat is so bad and the map is huge for that part. It feels like a Quake labyrinth and feels really out of place.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
sorry Data, as someone who has lot a few dogs (thats a weird thing to say but it comes with the territory when you have had 3 dogs simultaniously for over 20 years) its always awful, even if they are very old and ready to go :(

I've been meaning to play INSIDE, but I got sucked into Borderlands The Handsome Collection after finally finishing Tales from (fucking savefile for some reason deleted all my choices of two episodes and I forgot about it for months), I also play a lot of Gwent on the Witcher III.

Any Battlefield 1 fans here? I'm sitting on a code for the game I got after buying a new Xbone but I don't if it's worth it or if I should look for someone to trade it for say FFXV or such. Worth noting, I did enjoy Battlefront, but hate/don't care about Battlefield at all.

The sewers were fucked in VTMB.

The Secret World is pretty cool for people who enjoyed VTMB. But it has more Lovecraft.

And yeah, forgot to mention XCOM 2 and Planet Coaster. Dragon Quest VII on 3DS was great too apart from the unresponsive, shit menus.

klonere

Banned
The only major issue I had with VTMB was the part where you have to go off and save a certain group of vampires. There's SO much combat. And the combat is so bad and the map is huge for that part. It feels like a Quake labyrinth and feels really out of place.

Yeah I bust out the console commands for that section every time. No use in getting bogged down in it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also I got fucked out of my apartment upgrade on my first game through which was annoying

And I was Tremere. So I got double fucked out of my apartment upgrade. Though I do love that starting apartment. It's so late 90s.

Any Battlefield 1 fans here? I'm sitting on a code for the game I got after buying a new Xbone but I don't if it's worth it or if I should look for someone to trade it for say FFXV or such. Worth noting, I did enjoy Battlefront, but hate/don't care about Battlefield at all.
Not really worth it for just the campaign. Game does some interesting things at the start but becomes your typical modern day shooter campaign after that.

Andrade is the first eliminated of a Fatal-4-Way that also features Roode and Dillinger? I... just... fuck this.

Not really worth it for just the campaign. Game does some interesting things at the start but becomes your typical modern day shooter campaign after that.

Well shit, I'll stick to Titanfall 2 then.

It's been years now and I've never gotten into a WGAF Avatar Rumble, I'm starting to get a bit bitter about it. I've had my 2017 pick ready for weeks now.

Yeah that match was a blast. Good stuff. Gonna watch Asuka/Jax and Joe/Nak tonight.

It was amazing how almost no one in the crowd looked at a cell phone, ever. Even during the weak matches.

Asuka/Nia Jax using the same finish as they did for Takeover: The End was weird, makes me suspect that when it was paid out the match wasn't intended to be shown on the network but was filmed just in case.

When is Smackdown going to get raided.
Summer because the people in creative will think the problem is the talent and not themselves.
Roman's twitter is always just going to make me upset we don't have the guy as an asshole heel who doesn't give a fuck what you think about him because he's making all that money.

As he should've been these last couple years, dude would've been getting booed out of arenas for the right reasons if Vince didn't have such a hard on for making him Cena 2.

Memes, branding, buzzwords, WWE.

Top 10 least favorite wrasslemen and women of 2016 (teams count as 1 entry) in no particular order:

-Big Show
-Braun Strowman
-Golden Truth
-Shining Stars
-Gallows and Anderson
-Titus O'Neil
-James Ellsworth
-Mojo Rawley
-Natalya
-Sheamus

Fucking Authors of Pain and Bobby Roode are contending for two NXT titles on my first and most certainly only live Takeover.

Is this payback for my sins of past lives?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
All I Really want is a sequel to Quake 1 from the Doom 2016 folks

Not a hero shooter. And definitely not another game in the world of Stroggs.

030313_207_BoutAnn_WerdumVelasquez2_1200X1200_ENG.jpg

My little mark heart never forgave Velasquez for killing Brock. Hope Werdum beats him.

It's not happening friend

I know you might respond with "of course you'd be negative" but it's seriously not happening. Cain went in front of public journalists, at the announcement of a union attempt, saying he already had back surgery scheduled for after the fight. Shockingly, this went viral and the athletic commission looked into both that and his comments about not being able to stand for longer than 10 minutes, and decided he shouldn't be fighting this week. Might be it for him.

It's not happening friend

I know you might respond with "of course you'd be negative" but it's seriously not happening. Cain went in front of public journalists, at the announcement of a union attempt, saying he already had back surgery scheduled for after the fight. Shockingly, this went viral and the athletic commission looked into both that and his comments about not being able to stand for longer than 10 minutes, and decided he shouldn't be fighting this week. Might be it for him.
Ah shit. Don't know how I missed that. I can't believe anyone would go into a fight in that condition. Jesus.

Top Bottom