• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Degica countdown: New Cave game for Steam

Dremark

Banned
23482b9c43c3c7dd8628b4d626e89582.png

Diamond Dallas Page confirmed for Steam.

Seriously though, it's a great game (regardless of which one it turns out to be) but I am really hoping we start getting stuff that doesn't already have a port.

Zeth

Will be thrilled with any DDP but my dream game will continue to be Futari - it's my favorite by far.

Nzyme32

Hahaha. Thought I missed the announcement, and it turns out we get to witness the clock moving to infinity. Great countdown!

@MUWANdo

Banned
This sort of thing seems unprecedented. Is it common at all?

Cave's holding a live event over the weekend and it was probably always planned to be announced there. Someone at the US branch probably just set the website timer to midnight without bothering to check the timezone or whatever. It's dumb and I'm surprised the site didn't even have an automated tickover but it's not a big deal.

Dremark

Banned
Cave's holding a live event over the weekend and it was probably always planned to be announced there. Someone at the US branch probably just set the website timer to midnight without bothering to check the timezone or whatever. It's dumb and I'm surprised the site didn't even have an automated tickover but it's not a big deal.

Yeah, It's kind of a stupid embarrassment, but it's really not a big deal. I'm sure most of thier back catalog (stuff with ports already) is coming anyway unless the sales die off so no real worries for most fans.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
So like I was saying. Degica have dropped the ball with shmups ever since blackbird left.

If the port ends up being Ketsui, DOJ, or one of the unreleased 68000 games (DP, DDP, Dangun Feveron, ESP Ra. De.) all will be forgiven.

SOME-MIST

I honestly can't think of an arcade game of theirs I'd be particularly disappointed by.

I wouldn't be head over heels about uo poko, mushihimetama, or steep slope sliders, but I'd probably still buy 'em.

the best for me would be progear, ibara kuro, ibara, muchi muchi pork, or dangun feveron.

Top Bottom