• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demi Moore teaches daughter pole dance moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=58876

Demi Moore turned heads at a recent Hollywood party, when she reportedly gave daughter Rumer Willis a pole-dancing lesson.

The actress was partying at the Chateau Marmont hotel in Los Angeles with her husband Ashton Kutcher and her 21-year-old daughter, when Moore spotted a pole and began showing off the tricks she learned in the 1996 film "Striptease." But the star didn't hog the spotlight -- she brought Rumer, whose dad is Moore's ex-husband Bruce Willis, to the stage and taught her how to copy her sexy moves, in front of fellow revelers Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Aniston.

A source tells Life & Style, "Everyone was cheering, and Leo gave Ashton a high-five."

koam

oh god, rumer willis is disgusting, she looks like something out of conan's if they have kids skits except she's real.

rumerwillis300.jpg

JBuccCP

koam said:
oh god, rumer willis is disgusting, she looks like something out of conan's if they have kids skits except she's real.

rumerwillis300.jpg
Yeah I was going to say "so what." Then I looked her up. This must be stopped at all costs.

Magnus

koam said:

If I was drinking something, I would have spit it out :lol :lol

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Jesus fucking christ, Bruce Willis is too much of a man to be fathering girls. He'll only curse them with an overproduction of testosterone.

Sweet jesus.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
SpeedingUptoStop said:
Jesus fucking christ, Bruce Willis is too much of a man to be fathering girls. He'll only curse them with an overproduction of testosterone.

Sweet jesus.

You post what I think....Are we somehow connected? maybe we'll get the answer on the next LOST.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
SpeedingUptoStop said:

Sweet jesus.
Please, that fool from Moonlighting?
He is a hollywood actor. About as tough as macho as a bronzed body builder.

Chuckie

rumer-willis-ego.jpg

What the fuck is up with her face..... and what kind of name is Rumer anyway.... Jesus Christ.... Demi and Bruce Willis' union has been an Unholy one to say the least.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Tence said:
rumer-willis-ego.jpg

What the fuck is up with her face..... and what kind of name is Rumer anyway.... Jesus Christ.... Demi and Bruce Willis' union has been an Unholy one to say the least.

When you kiss her, you'll know what it's like to kiss Bruce Willis.

bud

she has bruce's smile and that's about it.

i'd probably do her just so i could get my ass kicked by him.

McNei1y

Tence said:
rumer-willis-ego.jpg

The fuck? She looks like something but I can't put my finger on it.

Doytch

McNei1y said:
The fuck? She looks like something but I can't put my finger on it.
It's the Will Smith photoshops with the shrunken facial features. Her face is too small for her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom