• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 CE and LE revealed

spookyfish

not planning on it.

again I think a better use of ~$250 is to grab the LE and the life size Iron Gjally.

however I can afford it and Destiny is my game this gen, I was going to pay whatever they asked regardless of what was included. I am an idiot though so there is that?

Not an idiot. It's your money, and you like what you like. Who cares what someone else thinks?

JTripper

That has to be one of the ugliest bags I've ever seen.

Also, it's super shitty that Best Buy's GCU doesn't apply to digital purchases, or else I'd get that digital bundle with the expansion passes. Damn Gamestop exclusivity.

Spades

GAME UK doesn't seem to allow you to pre-order the CE - always bugs out and throws you back to the cart (now emptied). The other editions work fine.

not planning on it.

again I think a better use of ~$250 is to grab the LE and the life size Iron Gjally.

however I can afford it and Destiny is my game this gen, I was going to pay whatever they asked regardless of what was included. I am an idiot though so there is that?

Hey, it's your money. I and some others on here think it's a clear waste, but you don't. Peace.

Elginer

Just snagged the PS4 Digital Deluxe. I don't need any more crap taking up room. Let's see some new Wizards the moon!

I cant decide wether to get this digital or not ahhh. Ive wanted a steel book since i missed out on a halo 2 steel book back in the day and just was never had the funds for any limited edition anything since.

Now I do but i keep thinking about those install times since I'll only be free that thursday night and not that friday to play... hhmm

Shy

Anyone got a UK link to preorder the CE

Only gamestop.ie seems to have it so far and they are trying to take payment now for it.
WAIT WUT. ?

Game, don't charge until shipping. Unless something has changed. ?

PLEASE TELL ME IF IT HAS. earlier i pre-order two. (was gonna cancel one of them later on)

Pineapple

This is just a little ridiculous. We literally know significantly more about pre-order content and bonuses than we do about the actual game.

lindseybp

Damn that is one ugly bag. I had high hopes for the Destiny 2 CE but that is hideous. No way I could rock that in public. Guess I'll have to suck it up and get the LE from gamestop.

Z O N E

PSN charges right away and can't be refunded "except where required by law". Xbox charges right away if you're using "account credits", if you use a credit card you won't be charged until "right before release". Microsoft also lets you freely request a refund on pre-ordered games up until release. You can sometimes request one afterwards as long as you haven't started up the game yet.

But honestly, the best bet is a place like Amazon as they don't charge until the order ships but still freely provide beta codes.

Ooo, thanks for the information!

Do you know if they will take the money immediately if I use PayPal?

Digital Deluxe Edition for me.

I don't particularly care for any of the physical items included in the other sets and I like having a digital copy of games I play frequently. And obviously I'm going to want the expansions, so this edition makes the most sense for me.

btrboyev

And I'm out. I'm not paying for a game over and over for 3 years again. Fu k this expansion pass shit. Either finish your game or make the added content free.

we talking fail safe?

how about a in store pre order for cayde- statue
amazon CE if I can grab one with Prime discount $200
PSN digital pre order for theme and digital copy

cancel gamestop in store

total: $260 for digital plus CE. and I got a cayde statue.

Gav47

ZeoVGM

Banned
Nope. I get this when I try to check out.

Ah damn.

Well, something that a lot of people tend to forget: go in-store to Best Buy tonight. Ask the customer service desk if you can pre-order a game and give them the SKU for the CE (PS4 is 5822428).

I did that for the Switch instead of pre-ordering online and had no issue.

kanuuna

Pre-order seem to be up on the PlayStation Store as well.

69.95€ for Standard Edition
99.95€ for Standard Edition + Season Pass
109.95€ for Digital Deluxe Edition

Not really attracted to the price of the Digital Deluxe Edition.

SheHateMe

I got way too many Amazon credits and not enough patience for Gamestop to get the LE from them, so I'm going to get the CE when it becomes available.

The bag is whatever. I'll probably use it as an emergency bag in the trunk of my car, make it a real Frontier pack, so to speak.

No one will see that thing unless I'm broke down and need to pull it out. LOL

Xion86

I'm so not getting lured into this CE like I did with the original! I stopped playing just after the set of DLCs came out though, but heard the game got way better and not a grind fest.

Slime

Banned
Not interested in any of this stuff, thank god.

I'm still kinda fond of my Ghost Edition, even if the character I have immortalized on my desk was pretty fucking awful.

Spades

Xbox owners looking to go digital: Digital Deluxe Edition works out as £81.39 instead of £89.99 if you buy credit from cdkeys.com with the 5% discount.

Top Bottom