• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny House of Wolves Reveal Thread

SgtCobra

Wow, you can upgrade your old weapons but can't buy them, incredible. The hell Bungie?

What do you mean? I'm not able to watch the stream so I'm struggling to follow along here, lol.
They are only selling like 6 or seven weapons at the Crucible Vanguard, that's really unfortunate.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
They are only selling like 6 or seven weapons at the Crucible Vanguard, that's really unfortunate.
Huh, that kinda sucks. I play way more Crucible than PvE and would like to have something to spend those marks on.

Vire

Reforging and exchanging materials were much needed. Good addition.

The game still needs content.

I really wasn't interested in this but I'm sitting here thinking...I have

TDYK
Shadow Price
Vanquisher
Fatebringer
VoC
Praedyth's
Corrective Measure

What the hell do I upgrade first?

jett

D-Member
I wasted SO much time leveling up IB and SO many motes of light playing lottery with a fusion rifle.

I guess all that was for nothing now. :p

Not sure if what I'm seeing makes me less or more inclined to play the game.

I am really surprised. What they've shown so far is more content then Crota's End already and they haven't even shown Missions, Trials, or the new game activity.

jett

D-Member
Man, the Thunderlord. The most devastating weapon in the game. It really bums me out that they disabled purple ammo drops from players in PVP. :(

I am really surprised. What they've shown so far is more content then Crota's End already and they haven't even shown Missions, Trials, or the new game activity.

This is less expansion content and more like upcoming fixes and patches.

ethomaz

Banned
I am only glancing back n forth, but how are new weapons upgraded? I noticed there are no material bubbles.
There is one bubble to upgrade to the new level without loose the previous upgraded perks... I loved the way... you need to use a new material but yeap you don't need to upgrade again the weapon.

Kodros

They showed The Reef which is basically the Tower and a Material Exchange/Upgrade path that should have been a free patch months ago to make up for bad game design. What content are you talking about?

LiK

I'm happy for these changes but damn, my motivation to play this beyond the story stuff is pretty low. Happy for the fans tho.

Top Bottom