• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny House of Wolves Reveal Thread

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
yeah, I was hoping it'd be like Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts.

Guess running the strike playlists is still the only way to grind random PvE content.

Great. There are adding one new strike. I've done each of the current strikes about 50 to 60 times. Don't think I can stand to do them anymore.

Vire

"The Reef is a very dangerous place with pirates and ehh....danger"

He sounds so excited...

I would be too, considering it's even smaller than the Tower and is essentially a flat plane with 5 different vendors to buy shit from.

StillEdge

my video isn't even loading :*(

Every time I try to watch a stream it just sits there buffering. It definitely isn't my internet speed. I don't know if it has to do with Adblock, but I have them on my filter so I don't know why it's even blocking ads.

Edit: Yeah it was my adblock I had to but them down twice in my filters.

Trickster

Those bounties sure looked ex-zzzzzzzzzzzz

"there's absolutely a reason to go back to the tower, I'm so glad you asked that question...Now let me not give any hint of why" come on now

_woLf

Deej is not how you're supposed to do community management. x__x sounds so fake. I hope the Osiris stuff is fun though.

pj

Banned
Did he really just say something like "the world of destiny is constantly changing and evolving based on your decisions"???

Ken Adams

Every time I try to watch a stream it just sits there buffering. It definitely isn't my internet speed. I don't know if it has to do with Adblock, but I have them on my filter so I don't know why it's even blocking ads.
This kept happening to me i reinstalled chrome and that fixed all twitch issues.

gatti-man

Honestly it doesn't even matter what bungee reveals. I'm going to log in and play it. After a month break I'm feeling that destiny itch again. By dlc launch I'll be ready to play.

reef's not exclusive to dlc.

pretty smart decision. it's a gorgeous space although it looks really small and empty at the moment.

voice chat would change that...

Top Bottom