• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny House of Wolves Reveal Thread

Vire

Watch as we slowly walk around and interact with NPC's with no more than three lines of dialogue like all the other incredibly lame and robotic non playable characters in the game!

Really was hoping they would improve in this aspect. What's the point of a new social space?

_woLf

"fresh approach"

It's a story told by an NPC agent just like the last one. The far right guy is aiming to be the "ultra-cynical actual player" but everything he's asking are real issues with the game. :|

Still need the Fartbringer, dammit.

I've just come to the conclusion that I'll never get it. Last night 3 of our 6 party members got one...and I got 6 energy. I've played the VOG raid pretty much every week since it became available. Somehow every time I play it makes me want to play a little less.

d04773be99f6af999d36342d0fb365a4.png

mah boy's gonna hook me up with stuff to go smack his cousins around with.

_woLf

more lockouts. wooooooooooo. How is any of this new aside from what flavor the cheese at the end of the treadmill is?

Aequitas

Weekly lockouts again...it's like they don't want us to play their game.
Even though it's a shitty tactic to keep us coming back.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm bummed to hear about weekly lockouts for Prisons of Elders cause it's a mode I was hoping to play a ton, not just once a week. I guess I could and just not get rewards... Kinda sucks in a loot based game tho.

jett

D-Member
lol at deej. Does anyone believe him when he says that the story will be presented differently and that they have adapted to what people complained about and disliked? Bungie said the exact same thing about the first DLC.

ERMint13

I'm not a fan of PvP only running basically on the weekends when there are more red bars then during the week.

Hopefully it's not a real issue.

I'm bummed to hear about weekly lockouts for Prisons of Elders cause it's a mode I was hoping to play a ton, not just once a week. I guess I could and just not get rewards... Kinda sucks in a loot based game tho.

yeah, I was hoping it'd be like Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts.

Guess running the strike playlists is still the only way to grind random PvE content.

I've just come to the conclusion that I'll never get it. Last night 3 of our 6 party members got one...and I got 6 energy. I've played the VOG raid pretty much every week since it became available. Somehow every time I play it makes me want to play a little less.
I've come to the same conclusion, so at least I'll be pleasantly surprised whenever I do get it.

Still with the weekly lockouts? Like, not even the idea of just reducing drop percentages based on the amount of times you play? ugh

Elginer

lol at deej. Does anyone believe when he says that the story will be presented differently and that they have adapted to what people complained about and disliked? Bungie said the exact same thing about the first DLC.

It's just PR nonsense. I'd love to see see them do something different though. Please.

Top Bottom