• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
new lcd 1080p tv check, tritton kunai headphones check, vizio soundbar check, Destiny for PS4 basic game check. All ordered in last two days, think I'm ready guys? I'll get beverages day of.

Wallach

Dont want to go over $50 if possible. I dont need anything too shnazzy but I need to be able to talk to my fireteam on Tuesday.

Well... on the last page I mentioned I just upgraded to the Steelseries H so I have a set of wireless PlayStation Golds that's about 3 weeks old I was getting ready to sell.

someone on reddit posted a bunch of custom covers.
http://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/2fpwsn/brand_new_custom_destiny_covers/

EjdCEYJ.jpg

I think it's kinda of the opposite of wait and see thanks to the beta; If I played the beta and didn't like it, I probably would have cancelled my pre-order.

But if you didn't like the beta specifically just because you wanted there to be more of what we got, then I would certainly think about purchasing the full game.

Oh I'm definitely thinking about it, I'm just not completely sold and therefore not sure. The beta, while fun, showed that it could go either way depending on how much content there actually is in the full game. Don't get me wrong, there is promise there, but I have to know for sure before dropping 60 bones.

I hope the guys at Bungie are okay. Day Before launch can be worse than all of crunch put together, stress-wise..

To any Bungie devs reading this: You did the best you could possibly do, and noone will take that effort away from you. From all of us here at DestinyGAF, Thanks.

We'll see you tomorrow :p

I just realized how well the 3 a.m. unlock works for me. I can finish a paper due Thursday, have an early dinner, fall asleep at 8, wake up at 2:30, shower, be playing by 3 and be well rested enough to stay up throughout the day.

darthbob

I hope the guys at Bungie are okay. Day Before launch can be worse than all of crunch put together, stress-wise..

To any Bungie devs reading this: You did the best you could possibly do, and noone will take that effort away from you. From all of us here at DestinyGAF, Thanks.

We'll see you tomorrow :p

I think they'll be okay.

giphy.gif

Quick question, does the Digital Guardian Edition come with the future DLC? Just want to make sure before I plop down $100

Yes, it comes with the first two Expansions.

Also, read the OT.

If you guys are looking for something to do I recommend downloading Christopher Tin's album Calling All Dawns.

It's a wonderfully beautiful world album with fantastic production.

ooooh it has Baba Yetu on it! A favorite ever since our group sang it a couple years back.

So good.

So I got this game ordered at ebay for 47.99 and I was afraid I got scammed. But I checked today and it says the game is shipping and it's in transit. I should be expecting this game to arrive from anywhere between wednesday and saturday. So basically around the time servers will be stable for this game. The guy who is selling the game to me apparently got it earlier than the release date.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Hunter. We have a double jump that upgrades to either a triple jump or a short distance teleport!

seriously.

and
invisibility
golden gun
bladedancer shit
long distance slide
faster sprint

whats with the false dilemma?

Yoday

Some people said the trial card only works if you don't currently have PS+
So it won't give you an extra 30 days.
If it's like the one that came bundled with the launch PS4 then it will stack. However, it does change your auto renewal to monthly since it was the last method used, so either add in another year manually before you run out, or turn off auto renew.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
So I cancelled my Destiny Ghost Edition (physical) for the digital Guardian Edition since usually the physical items collect dust. I also wanted to pre-download it so I'm ready for the 9th!

I also once thought about playing Titan, but I think I'm going to main an Awoken Warlock.

Congrats to those Amazon orders that are now shipping!

I'm still waiting on Best Buy to get my order together for in-store at midnight tomorrow. 25 hours and 40 minutes to go! (Hopefully, if they don't lose my order, sell it to someone else, oversold and won't give it to me, or just plain old forget about me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom