• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

sl4yor

Neo Member
So I'm going to be playing tuesday at 3am and don't plan on sleeping. Anyone interested in grouping up who doesn't have someone to game with? Looking to find a regular group to run with. Playing on PS4

PSN: Slayingelliott

Lee

How I felt watching the Broncos game. What was interesting was I did not see one Destiny Trailer :/
tumblr_md5ei4r1JR1rxapud.gif

We nearly threw it away. Looking pretty good though overall, although I'm cautiously optimistic this year so as not to get my hopes up and have a repeat of that awful, awful night. Such a shitty feeling.

Amazon charged me for the ghost edition, yet it hasn't even sent me a shipped email or updated the order status. Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining amazon

BokehKing

Banned
So I'm going to be playing tuesday at 3am and don't plan on sleeping. Anyone interested in grouping up who doesn't have someone to game with? Looking to find a regular group to run with. Playing on PS4
I probably won't be able to sleep tomorrow night so if I wake up at 4, I'll make pancakes (for myself) and I'll be on

Psn-devilsadvocat

BUT I'll want to do that first two missions until I get to the tower alone, then I'm down to team up

Qord

Neo Member
Hey all,

Anyone else have an early physical copy of the game and will be playing it as soon as the servers go live today? (PS4).

Send me a PM or reply to this message if you'd like to join up for strikes/story/raids.

Mostly looking for some players wanting go through story/strikes/raid content and gear up.

Feel free to add me directly on PSN as well.

PSN ID: the1ksin

Cheers Guardians.

pixxxelz

I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to play it on Tuesday but feel free to add me chiquili59

Ah, I know what I want to model my Exo off of. I was previously just kinda of going with a White/Orange theme, but now I'll try and copy the character in my avatar.

sl4yor

Neo Member
I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to play it on Tuesday but feel free to add me chiquili59

I probably won't be able to sleep tomorrow night so if I wake up at 4, I'll make pancakes (for myself) and I'll be on

Psn-devilsadvocat

BUT I'll want to do that first two missions until I get to the tower alone, then I'm down to team up

Added you both, my PSN is slayingelliott I'll be on at est unlock and playing till into the next day if anyone else is interested in grouping up send me a request!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I don't expect the game to be that long, there will be enough time to try all 3 out and determine who to "main" from there.

I just feel like its silly to be stressed over it, I could understand if there was only 1 character slot though.

It pretty much depends on how long it takes to hit Level 20. 10-15 hours, yeah, I'll probably have 3 Guardians eventually. Any longer than that and I know I won't want to go through the trouble.

The first character feels important because it's the one I'll be using for The Vault of Glass in 2 weeks and I want to make sure he's properly geared up and ready to go.

Anyone's order ship yet from Amazon? It's after 12am here in NYC and my LE still hasn't.
Speaking as a fellow NYCGaffer, I'm pretty confident that they'll be able to ship it tomorrow and still get it to your hands on Tuesday. Pretty confident... Fairly sure... Let's call it 50/50... 40/60?

Kidding! Amazon will not fail you, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom