• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Any of you have the checkpoint? I just want Crota.
No, sadly my alt is fresh.
I have one of each Vita. Gonna sell one but havent decided which. Like you said, 2000 is better at everything else, but I hate the green "tint" you get from the lcd screen. Real collors of the OLED make a huge difference for me.

And that wizard was Macello. I've done 99% of this game on vita, but hard crota I think is a "Macello Exclusive" at this point. lol
I think Macello should get special mention in the OP for that! :D

Atkison04

Hey all. I've got 3 people looking to finish out crota in a few hours. All of us are 32 and have been keeping up with the current strats. I have crota checkpoint so just looking to fill out the roster. Looking to kick off at 1pm est. Only 32's please

1.]the7thAssassin (32 Titan) have ghorn

2.]SoulClap (32 Titan) have ghorn

3.] Jdirty24 (32 warlock)

4.] Phaethon (32 hunter) ghorn

5.] JustGotWicked (32 not sure of class)

6.] TKRunningRiot. (32 warlock) ghorn

Alt 1:

Edit: Full up for now. Wouldn't mind alt incase of no shows!

Hey all. I've got 3 people looking to finish out crota in a few hours. All of us are 32 and have been keeping up with the current strats. I have crota checkpoint so just looking to fill out the roster. Looking to kick off at 1pm est. Only 32's please

4.]

5.]

6.]

I'm sure JustGotWicked will be ready. I'm still awake after the 2nd run. If I'm on I'll run the sword as my Hunter.

4.] TKRunningRiot (32 Warlock, ghorn)

5.]

6.]

Count me in!

Lima

Is the only way a Titan defender can recover health at Crota to pop their bubble?
Any Titan armor help at all?

Insorblabla Skullfort also has health replenish upon picking up an orb. You could also get lucky and get the replenish health picking up an orb on the raid helmet.

Jinjo

Any of you have the checkpoint? I just want Crota.

I have a Crota checkpoint that I want to cash in tomorrow.

54252115.jpg

ocean

Banned
Is the only way a Titan defender can recover health at Crota to pop their bubble?
Any Titan armor help at all?
You can use Suros Regime or Read Death. Armor wise the Skullfort regens health on Storm Fist kills. Other than that there's armor with health regen on orb pickup but I think it's a random perk, can't recall any that have it guaranteed.

Jinjo

You can use Suros Regime or Read Death. Armor wise the Skullfort regens health on Storm Fist kills. Other than that there's armor with health regen on orb pickup but I think it's a random perk, can't recall any that have it guaranteed.

That's also skullfort. Health on stormfist kill is a standard perk on Striker Titan. You don't necessarily need skullfort for that.

jaaz

HM Crota down! Here's our team, with a very unique sword bearer: My 10-year old son (he's that good already). I'm in the middle, PSN: miamijaaz.

10923743_863911403651257_406673020092781205_o.jpg

Omni

HM Crota down! Here's our team, with a very unique sword bearer: My 10-year old son (he's that good already). I'm in the middle, PSN: miamijaaz.

Your sword wielder was a 10 year old boy? Oh gosh

You're making a lot of people look bad right now xD

phen0m24

Oh man Jaaz, we have future GAF ready to go. My 10 year old son can hardly wait - hasn't done a CE raid yet but has beaten Atheon on normal and hard.

:)

Top Bottom