• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Izuna

Banned
So it seems you can't really get double loot from doing just Hard Raid.

I did it twice this week and didn't get either Word or Crux (no one has) -- but I did end up getting all the other primaries. Which means the two things I want are the ONLY things I can get.

But no one got Black Hammer or anything from Hard Raid. Do you still get loot doing it on Normal?

Because it feels as if you should do Normal and then Hard each week otherwise you miss a chance to get non Primaries.

Some easy bounties today.
tumblr_mctalko.gif

7 more Idols and this one is 32. Gotta work for another 8 1/2hrs first doh.

Wait, what do you mean by Swordbearer not killing..

I thought you should melee him as a Punchbro

#theregoesmystrategy

Whoever grabs the sword does not shoot any thrall or whatever while going to pick it up. That causes boomers to stay focused on rest of team so sword bearer can go slice up crota.

Rubenov

Did a comparison between both my maxed Word of Crota and my Fatebringer, and Word of Crota has it beat by a significant margin on everything but impact category. I'd assume the 331 vs. 300 max attack takes care of that difference, however.

There's no substitute for Firefly perk tho.

Greenymac

I haven't touched Destiny all week. After doing nightfalls and weeklies this week I kinda drifted away....Im gonna get online soon, but not even sure where to start!

Deku Tree

Did a comparison between both my maxed Word of Crota and my Fatebringer, and Word of Crota has it beat by a significant margin on everything but impact category. I'd assume the 331 vs. 300 max attack takes care of that difference, however.

Be sure to pay attention to the bonus damage to hive majors if you activate that... It is a separate damage marker and probably causes more damage on a hive major than an actual crit marker. At least that's what the AR was doing...

Yes an hour from now will be perfect.

Yep, we'll get the rest after an hour
Lots of people trying to get in on this. Can I toss my name in the hat, as well? 32 Bubble Titan with Saint-14 and Crotakillerhorn.

I tried to do it last night with Byron, but we wound up calling it at Ir Yut, on account of how late it was.

Izuna

Banned
About the Crux of Crota...

I think there has to be some sort of requirement for it because I can't imagine you being able to dismantle it into anything. Imagine having multiples of Cruxes, it would be the most annoying thing to get. So it is probably something that you have to finish a quest for I'd imagine.

Lima

Be sure to pay attention to the bonus damage to hive majors if you activate that... It is a separate damage marker and probably causes more damage on a hive major than an actual crit marker. At least that's what the AR was doing...

The thing is though you don't want to fire your primary at the hollowed Knights in the raid. Takes way too much time to kill them so you just bust out your secondary instead.

I was only seeing a 10 damage difference. Then when adding firefly damage it ups it.

RoF and range is higher however. So more shots in. I dunno. Seems like the raid is the only place to really use it.

Deku Tree

About the Crux of Crota...

I think there has to be some sort of requirement for it because I can't imagine you being able to dismantle it into anything. Imagine having multiples of Cruxes, it would be the most annoying thing to get. So it is probably something that you have to finish a quest for I'd imagine.

It's probably bugged or forgot to put it in the loot table just like the Husk was...

I know it's all about Crota these days but I'm new to the raid business and have run through Vault of Glass a couple of times. Just wondering what you guys' favourite loadouts are for this?

Deku Tree

Did normal 3x earlier in the week. Finally went after hard Crota last night. Took him down 2x.
Got 5th warlock helmet, glohoo, 2nd Hawkmoon
Then got glohoo and Fang of or Yut on my Hunter. (Finally a raid primary and my most wanted too!)

No radiant mats at all either time. Other people got 5 radiant mats. I guess dismantling armor will turn into radiant shards...

Btw afterwards the whole tower followed our glohoo fireteam on top of the fan except for one player who was pressing the fan lift button Lolz...

If you guys need another,I can jump in. Havent done ANY of Hard raid yet, so would need guidance. I can be a 32 warlock or a 32 hunter

I think we are full greeny but I'll let you know if otherwise.

Hopping on in a few moments!

Ok. Apparently we have:

1. Dhruv
2. Macello
3. Glam
4. Glam's friend.
5. Silver.
6. Lushious

Unless Glam have more friends planned.

Let me know if you need help. Would rather give the spots to peopl who haven't done it yet but if needed I can assist.

I think we are good Cosmos, but thanks for offering. :)

I know it's all about Crota these days but I'm new to the raid business and have run through Vault of Glass a couple of times. Just wondering what you guys' favourite loadouts are for this?

Depends on what you have.

Ice Breaker is great all over.
Corrective Measure is amazing.
As a primary Vision of Confluence is the best.

deicide2673

Neo Member
I will join a Crota kill, still need to kill him. Tried for ages last night with a group and got him to next to nothing but couldn't quite finish him off.
Psn deicide2673

Depends on what you have.

Ice Breaker is great all over.
Corrective Measure is amazing.
As a primary Vision of Confluence is the best.
What this gentleman said.

Underwaterthing, are you trying to get into a VoG Raid today? My good friend is trying to run VoG HM for his very first time. I figured I would take him in style. I'll be getting a group together later today. Maybe in about 5 hours or so?

Top Bottom