• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

KxoZz

Had to call it a night after 3 passages today. Got the chestpiece and and etheric light from the silver tier package though.

Is the auto rifle any good or is it too soon to tell?

there is a chance for random armor drops (36 light), every match, even if you lose

Yeah, we saw an average of 1 legendary item a match. So figure you have an 18% chance to get something every game.

I got the Boots. JP got the Chest twice and the Cloak Twice. Blaze got the Titan Mark.

Obscured

Is it pointless to try ToO without lvl 34 and max weapons? So far I'm liking PoE (wish there was a way it scaled to 6 players), but don't know if how hard it will be to get a team together for ToO, typical group I play with avoids PvP.

stb

I feel like this has been answered already, but what's the interplay between the "forgiveness" and "first win counts for 2" buffs?

E.g. you buy all 3 buffs, start a passage and lose immediately. Does that use the "forgiveness" buff, but your "first win counts for 2" buff is still active?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Is it pointless to try ToO without lvl 34 and max weapons? So far I'm liking PoE (wish there was a way it scaled to 6 players), but don't know if how hard it will be to get a team together for ToO, typical group I play with avoids PvP.
Certainly not pointless, no way. Even 31 or 32 is not much handicap.

Pons

Neo Member
Ps4 looking for one more for weekly nightfall. Send psn friend request to PonsArak and will add you and invite you to fireteam

It's like the IB, it's fine if you're a few levels under 34.

I think you're on Xbox - feel free to add me, we're gonna run it this weekend. dmh33.

Sure!

SkylineRKR

If the scaling is like Iron Banner then 33 should work. I had little problems with unleveled 30 armor against level 32 in last IB, very minimal difference.

Congrats to Ghost and Hudson. We started off 7-2 (9 wins for both of them with buffs, 8 for me). My card was at 8-1, frustrated I didn't transfer my coins to get the final double win buff, got wrecked next game to go 8-2, then pulled out a close one down 1-2. Great group of a guys. Went in to have fun until we started off 4-0 haha including a comeback down 1-4, and winning a game 9 when we were up 4-1. It was a lot of a fun but I need a break now, my heart can't take it!

Dave_6

I feel like this has been answered already, but what's the interplay between the "forgiveness" and "first win counts for 2" buffs?

E.g. you buy all 3 buffs, start a passage and lose immediately. Does that use the "forgiveness" buff, but your "first win counts for 2" buff is still active?

Looks like I may be going out to dinner after work. If you don't see me online by 7, assume that and captscience said he would take my place. If so, maybe me, you and Verde can clear it after the reset.

stb

Anyone have room for one to join for ToO in about an hour?

Looks like I may be going out to dinner after work. If you don't see me online by 7, assume that and captscience said he would take my place. If so, maybe me, you and Verde can clear it after the reset.

No worries; I'm sure folks will be around to ToO, and we'll clear 34 next week once we have our shiny new ToO stuff and ascended old legendaries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom