• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

Yeah, I'm going to be hunting more of these babes.

screenshot-originale9snn.png

Almost feels like Patience and Time.

Arrrammis

If you lose a match in ToO, but don't have the loss negation buff, are you able to go back to the reef and use the buff to remove the loss from your record?

spyder_ur

Anyone have room for one to join for ToO in about an hour?

No worries; I'm sure folks will be around to ToO, and we'll clear 34 next week once we have our shiny new ToO stuff and ascended old legendaries!

Berried I'm around now and should be around tonight for 34 PoE, ToO or whatever.

Look what we found in the Lighthouse chest. An Exotic Akai.

ZEQVkJKl.jpg

Thanks to Tears for rushing the enemies and thanks to Akai, that one Vex noob and revive master.

tCgKzhIl.jpg

Got the nice hand cannon with arc and the gold tier rewards gave me Osiris boots for the Warlock, so I have 3x lv34 now!
Didn't have to ascend anything on my Warlock, so I still have 4 ELight to spend...Fatebringer 365!

CLBridges

Had a great run with PrivateHudson and Xplicitone, completed the 9 wins but got a couple losses so no Lighthouse for me lol. Oh well, did pickup the Osiris warlock helm and chest and the autorifle so can't complain, maybe I'll try again before the reset.

todd360

Fig, I'll be on at 6:45 pm est for trials if you haven't already did it. I'm so excited! I hope I can pull off 9 straight wins.

great run NeOak and RedFury. one passage can bring in a nice haul

watcher's gauntlets
plate of the exile
icebreaker
jewel of osiris
the summoner
2x etheric light

Look what we found in the Lighthouse chest. An Exotic Akai.

ZEQVkJKl.jpg

Thanks to Tears for rushing the enemies and thanks to Akai, that one Vex noob and revive master.

tCgKzhIl.jpg

Got the nice hand cannon with arc and the gold tier rewards gave me Osiris boots for the Warlock, so I have 3x lv34 now!
Awww yeah!

That clutch 1v3 in the final match, my hands were shaking. Thorn <3

Really happy we got our 9 win streak, Mercury looks awesome and got some nice loot. A Summoner AR in void!

Also, Akai and his personal golden bathtub!

Sane_Man

Anyone know what the best weapon to ascend for level 35 PoE is? Basically either Vision of Confluence or Fatebringer I'm guessing. I'm leaning towards VoC.

Onikaan

I'm a sucker for scout rifles, and I prefer ones with a higher impact: I'd rather have a slower firing weapon that takes one shot to kill than having to shoot 2 or 3 rapid shots.
My favorite one in the game so far is this beast:

TXs1hrZ.png

I can't wait to get it ascended, but I don't think you can get one anymore.
It's also lacking an element, so the "best" ones currently available are probably the raid ones: Vision of Confluence, and Fang of Ir Yut.
I'm strictly speaking from a PVE perspective there.

Haha! That's the scout rifle I have right now. So you think its good? I like it, but I feel its a bit slow. Ofcourse what id gain in speed id lose in damage.

Hmm.

OK you two, don't need to rub it in everyone's face.

I kid I kid congrats dudes. Happy to see you guys got it done.

Haha thanks Grim! I left out one picture where I got the Osiris boots and chest from the Gold Tier rewards, while rocking a Jewel of Osiris with arc damage but...

Just kidding, we had some great matches especially the last one where we easily won the first round, but then lost the second. Me and Akai were dead in the third round but Tears killed them all. That was a kind of turning point and we pulled off a 5-1 win.

SkylineRKR

Haha! That's the scout rifle I have right now. So you think its good? I like it, but I feel its a bit slow. Ofcourse what id gain in speed id lose in damage.

Hmm.

Its either slow or strong, or fast and weaker.

I've gotten the NL Shadow 701X and its an absolute beast. I rolled with auto fire, hand laid stock and hidden hand. Its like a Suros in its good ol days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom