• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Now that I'm 34 with all, I'm having a hard time deciding which weapons to get to 365. So far I I only ascended Fatebringer.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I wanna do ToO on XB1. People with decent K/D join me plssssss!

Dunk#7

I was able to go 9-0 with the help of the mercy and the 1 win counting as 2.

Rewards (including all Brother Vance purchases and Mercury Chest:

Celestial Nighthawk (exotic helmet)
Eye of Osiris (emblem)
Legendary Pulse Rifle
Legendary Auto Rifle
18 Passage Coins
3 Etheric Light

I was able to buy everything by dismissing the prompt to turn in the passage. Any chance I could keep the 9 win passage till next week and access everything? Interesting that I wasn't forced to turn it in.

Do you get anything just for turning it in?

I was able to go 9-0 with the help of the mercy and the 1 win counting as 2.

Rewards (including all Brother Vance purchases and Mercury Chest:

Celestial Nighthawk (exotic helmet)
Eye of Osiris (emblem)
Legendary Pulse Rifle
Legendary Auto Rifle
18 Passage Coins
3 Etheric Light

I was able to buy everything by dismissing the prompt to turn in the passage. Any chance I could keep the 9 win passage till next week and access everything? Interesting that I wasn't forced to turn it in.

Do you get anything just for turning it in?

Pretty sure that all your reward entitlements stay in place for the character even if you use burn your wins card and start another.

Dunk#7

Pretty sure that all your reward entitlements stay in place for the character even if you use burn your wins card and start another.

Yes, but I am wondering if by keeping it I can manipulate next week and already have the progress.

It would be a glitch, but I am going to test the theory out

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
I want to try some ToO if anyone else is looking. Not trying to get go 9-0 since I'm not pro at all, if I can just get the chest piece or some etheric ill be giddy.

psn Bicep_Curls

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ascended black hammer. It is far too useful not to.

Warlock is up for POE 35 and To0.

Also I can help out with any raids. CE should be even easier than it already is.

Probably just getting lucky with RNG, but these Dragon Strikes have been dropping a legendary engram almost every strike, never had this happen with ROC strikes. >_>

Damn Tyler.. caught up to the thread and heard about what happened after I left. Such BS.

I've run out of time and had to leave groups at Skolas twice now, so if you want some help getting revenge, just let me know!

Thanks - yeah it was the bullyest of the bullshit. Doesn't get much worse than that.

I'm waiting for my connection in my neighbourhood to stabilize. They seem to be having problems and apparently have techs on it. Hopefully soon - but yeah I definitely want to kill that fucker soon.

Mindlog

Oh yeah, pics.
Tsup.
HhT80C1.jpg
I believe this belonged to, Hawkian.

Learned a lot. Going to grab a real sniper. Going to stick with the Jewel for a while. Improve my aim without the Thorn crutch. Also going to stop playing Control because picking on the easy kills to pad K/D isn't making me any better.

I want to try some ToO if anyone else is looking. Not trying to get go 9-0 since I'm not pro at all, if I can just get the chest piece or some etheric ill be giddy.

psn Bicep_Curls

I'll be on in like 90 minutes for some. That's all I'm really looking for as well.

PSN Hoffelcopter. If I can just get that and an etheric light, I'll be so happy.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
I'll be on in like 90 minutes for some. That's all I'm really looking for as well.

PSN Hoffelcopter. If I can just get that and an etheric light, I'll be so happy.

Cool man, I'f im not on right then toss me an invite. I might be out to watch the UFC fight later but I'll be on all night after if you're still around

- Eh I went ahead and added ya. Feel free to shoot me message whenever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom