• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

I am having the hardest time at ToO. My friends and I have tried almost every week and the best we can get is 4 wins, not even enough for the armor. My K/D is trash in that game type yet I do really well in IB and Crucible. We always seem to play MLG teams in ToO who can absorb rockets and point blank shotguns yet we can get killed by a particle of dust settling on our shoulders. It's such a soul crushing experience.

We also ran into a weird glitch last night where we captured the flag after the time ran out yet it didn't end the game. A couple guys on the other team were still alive and they killed us from a distance and got the win. It was really bizarre.

Namikaze1

Well, Hunter PvP rank 2 bugged out on me. Never got the 5 grimoire points. Still at 3625. Should be at 3635 but Doubles is bugged and now rank 2 is bugged. It never popped up on screen that I got rank 2 but like I said, Bungie's own site has rank 2 unlocked with rank 3 halfway complete.

todd360

Can't talk much right now. People are sleeping in my house and I can't take my ps4 away from the monitor in my room because I instantly become a scrub on the TV downstairs. Plus I lose Ethernet connection downstairs.

Welcome me, m'lords!

Is2IYN6.jpg

Namikaze1

Well, this was a strange match. One guy was actually trying the first three rounds, one was afk throughout the match before leaving after losing heavy round. The other I'm not sure.

SeanR1221

So today I had a great "wow I was dumb moment"

I always fired my hand cannons aiming down the sights. I didn't realize how accurate they are just aiming from the hip from close to medium range.

What makes it even worse is I always aim my golden gun from the hip

🙈🙈🙈

Hobohodo

Guys, is Suros Regime worth getting if you already have a fully upgraded hard light which I tend to keep equipped? Partly as I like auto rifles, but also its my only primary exotic.

nOoblet16

Maybe I phrased it incorrectly but I wasn't arguing with you. I was agreeing with you.

And Suppression grenade? I've not used it much. How big is the suppression radius and how long does it last?

I think it lasts about 4-5 seconds.

The reason why suppression grenade can be very good is because it cancels out almost all super abilities AFTER they have been activated (Golden gun, Bladedancer, Nova bomb, fist of havoc, Radiance). Plus it prevents people from using blink/double jump.

You use it more as a canceling ability because for example if your enemy cannot double jump/blink or loses his super then they are caught with their pants down which is enough for you to get a kill.

EL CUCO

My 7 day Destiny break begins. Heading to the Western Caribbean through Royal Caribbean Cruise ships.

I'm already sweating from withdrawal...brought the Vita for some Bordelands 2 action if it gets too bad.

nOoblet16

http://youtu.be/cLTckgdjHfo

Has anyone seen this? A clash match where no one dies ever on the winning team. They end up just chaining supers everywhere.

It's insane. Not even one lucky kill for the opposition

This is an example of what Drizzay was talking about Bubble village....taken to the extreme.
Dear God those people were bad.!

Also why is his radar weird colour? If it was colour blind mode the colour of enemy names won't be red on bottom left of the screen

This is an example of what Drizzay was talking about Bubble village....taken to the extreme.
Dear God those people were bad.!

Also why is his radar weird colour? If it was colour blind mode the colour of enemy names won't be red on bottom left of the screen

I think it was one of the other colour blind options. The other team were terrible. Seriously stop jumping through that window.

lt519

Huge shout out to Rubenov and Wicked for carrying me through to Mercury! Never been and I literally could have just sat down each match, true pros! DGAF is awesome!! That was the last item on my Year 1 Bucket List!!!!

Sorry 2PM Skolas School folks, we'll get a round started shortly here, couldn't pass that opportunity up.

Only 4 more public events!

You've been grinding those all day haven't you haha! Get that Triumph

Monster Zero

So, to get my IB machine lord bounty, I've been getting heavy ammo, cowering for a minute as rockets destroy each other, then I clean up shop. It's almost guaranteed spree.

Huge shout out to Rubenov and Wicked for carrying me through to Mercury! Never been and I literally could have just sat down each match, true pros! DGAF is awesome!! That was the last item on my Year 1 Bucket List!!!!

Sorry 2PM Skolas School folks, we'll get a round started shortly here, couldn't pass that opportunity up.

They are so chill and awesome. They got me to Mercury last week for my first time. They gave loads of advice and encouragement even when I was scrubbing it up more than usual.

Bubble Village is a feast-or-famine strat. Against bad teams its invincibility is matched only by its hilarity. Against good teams it can back fire spectacularly.

Use ~4 Defender Titans and spec Gift of the Void to generate orbs when the bubbles take damage. Wear Crest of Alpha Lupi for extra orbs. Dumb teams will keep shooting the bubbles and spawning limitless orbs. Pop a bubble and your super will be immediately ready again. You can walk around the map chaining bubble to bubble.

The real magic happens when the lucky ~2 team members with offensive supers gobble all these orbs and use their super constantly. The strat works absurdly well as long as enemies keep shooting bubbles and teammates are diligent about gobbling all the orbs. Now I want to go through my old videos to find Bubble Village Iron Banners. Been a long time since I've done one.

Oh man i want to see it lol

Top Bottom