• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Bubble village? Lol what is this this strat? Endless bubbles through the whole match? Does it actually work?

Yeah it was hilarious facing that team. It back fired for them but if you faced a team of ransoms you could make it work.

Bubble Village is a feast-or-famine strat. Against bad teams its invincibility is matched only by its hilarity. Against good teams it can back fire spectacularly.

Use ~4 Defender Titans and spec Gift of the Void to generate orbs when the bubbles take damage. Wear Crest of Alpha Lupi for extra orbs. Dumb teams will keep shooting the bubbles and spawning limitless orbs. Pop a bubble and your super will be immediately ready again. You can walk around the map chaining bubble to bubble.

The real magic happens when the lucky ~2 team members with offensive supers gobble all these orbs and use their super constantly. The strat works absurdly well as long as enemies keep shooting bubbles and teammates are diligent about gobbling all the orbs. Now I want to go through my old videos to find Bubble Village Iron Banners. Been a long time since I've done one.

I need this in my life.

Oh.... oh my god.

This sounds...... glorious

Absolutely hilarious. And rage inducing if you happen to be on the other team.

http://youtu.be/cLTckgdjHfo

Has anyone seen this? A clash match where no one dies ever on the winning team. They end up just chaining supers everywhere.

It's insane. Not even one lucky kill for the opposition

Anybody want to try it?

Hello GAF I'd like to try the bubble strat in this weekend. See if it's all its cracked up to be. So if you like PvP and you have a Titan just respond and I'll make a list. We only need 3 Titans really. I guess the other 2 classes can be whatever.

Well, I'm in a bit of a pickle, I have a card with 8 wins(thanks EJRobinson!) and the mercy boon used...any two GAF heroes want to help me bang out the last win for a trip to Mercury right now?

Edit: good to go now. GAF is great.

PSN: DirtyAquaticApe

Trace

Banned
Well I'm off to Tokyo in a day or two, so I won't see you all until the end of August. Have fun with all your Hawkmoons ;_;

lt519

Yeah they kept their cool the entire time. Sign of good players.

Haha I'm not a close quarters combat guy so when I didn't quick switch to a shotty a couple times I could feel them cringing (; Absolutely fantastic though, didn't get mad when I blew a round against a pro player too, really awesome!

Klyka

Banned
Hey guys!

Any IB trains going on?

I'm EU PSN "Klyka1" just hit me up and i'll scrub it up with my lvl 32 auto rifle butt :D

edit: I'd also be up for vault of glass HM or Crota's end (which I have never done!)

noomi

2nd trip to Mercury gave me a P&T along with another solar jewel.

Shards all shards.

Came across some crazy teams today, there was a round or two where we got stomped.

Namikaze1

2nd trip to Mercury gave me a P&T along with another solar jewel.

Shards all shards.

Came across some crazy teams today, there was a round or two where we got stomped.
Our first two games I wouldn't even call games. One was a quick victory cause we never got matched with anyone. Second one we had an AFKer, a try hard, and one who just didn't give a fuck. We only lost one match but we made great effort to win. Came back from 0-4 to tie it. Aft that one, it was smooth sailing for Todd, Rene, and myself.

Our first two games I wouldn't even call games. One was a quick victory cause we never got matched with anyone. Second one we had an AFKer, a try hard, and one who just didn't give a fuck. We only lost one match but we made great effort to win. Came back from 0-4 to tie it. Aft that one, it was smooth sailing for Todd, Rene, and myself.

Me, Drizzay, and Wilde's second card first match was against tripleWRECK. I'm staying in my IB bubble ;-;

Simonnnnn

Sounds like you played Destiny before? What console? You will be able to transfer your characters.

There's a sign up list in the OP for all XBox players, be sure to check it out. Lots of folks have recently been starting new characters on X1.

Mistakes are being made. (Edit: this is an inside-ish joke for Jigga Man, not a console wars lol. We love our Boners).

You can. I switched from ps4 (more friends on XBONE) and having a blast. You can use characters within ecosystems (sony/ms)

Cheers guys, I have an account and play regularly on my PS4. 3x 34's :) but was thinking I may play some on the bone too, just don't have enough friends on it right now to justify it :)

DNAbro

And it's done! 50 public events and my last moment of triumph for year 1. Absolutely can't wait to see what Bungie has in store for Year 2. Probably going to take a break from the game for a bit, have some other games I want/need to play. Thanks to everyone in the DGAF community for the help with Atheon, Crota, and Skolas; literally couldn't have done those fights without you.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Yeah there's no digital legendary edition. Pretty shitty of Bungie trying to force the ridiculous CE on digital peeps.
={
I though it was just missing something. My fears were true. Ugh it'd be soooo nice to get legendary physically especially since I've been account sharing destiny since launch and I wanted to have the game for myself.

Sounds like fun. psn: 2) PewPewPewBow

I should have said so but make sure to let me know if you're a Titan or not.

PS4 if it wasn't obvious before either.

Hello GAF I'd like to try the bubble strat in this weekend. See if it's all its cracked up to be. So if you like PvP and you have a Titan just respond and I'll make a list. We only need 3 Defender Titans really. I guess the other 2 classes can be whatever.

Pleas let me know if you've got a defender Titan (and the crest of alpha lupi).

1. Parenegade
2. PewPewPewBow (D)

MrDaravon

Ughhhhhh IB is a shitshow as a level 32 that doesn't have a Thorn/TLW/Hawkmoon. Just get 2 shotted by everything. Don't know why I do this to myself lol. I pretty much have to roll with 3-4 losses at at time until I get matched with a team that doesn't suck and/or the other team sucks, and I cash in multiple medallions at a time. Whatever gets it done I guess.

I should have said so but make sure to let me know if you're a Titan or not.

PS4 if it wasn't obvious before either.

Hello GAF I'd like to try the bubble strat in this weekend. See if it's all its cracked up to be. So if you like PvP and you have a Titan just respond and I'll make a list. We only need 3 Titans really. I guess the other 2 classes can be whatever.

1. Parenegade
2. PewPewPewBow

I can be any class except Striker.

Namikaze1

I like Nerf Herder (or was it Harder?) someone suggested back when the nerfs were announced.

Edit: there's no need to post a wall of shame in the next OT, Drizzay. Just post my avatar in that section. People will understand.

Did a fresh run on lfg with new titan, even though I did gatekeepers + atheon with dgaf, I stayed to finish it with them since they were cool.

Started a fresh run on my hunter, and the team of 5 all left me at Gorgons. So now I need GK + Atheon haha i should have switched to my Hunter at GK

moris

Did a fresh run on lfg with new titan, even though I did gatekeepers + atheon with dgaf, I stayed to finish it with them since they were cool.

Started a fresh run on my hunter, and the team of 5 all left me at Gorgons. So now I need GK + Atheon haha i should have switched to my Hunter at GK
We're at GK now on normal though if you want to join for that.

|OT♦27| On His Majesty's Nerfing Service

Edit: Top of the page again :/

gjallyl0q0w.png

Top Bottom