• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Mupod

I wouldn't mind trying Crota HM, but I've only done NM (several times with good explanations of HM mechanics though). I should be able to get wolfpack on this Gjallarhorn after one more Crucible match.

Baliis

I'm getting the worst groups in Crucible today wtf. A level 8 lock with white guns should not be topping the team

Juraash

Perfect title choice.

I think my only big goal for the next month is to hit 34 on one character...well my only character. Fairly certain that's doable still within the time we have left.

Lexad

I freaked out when gjally was sold yesterday because I was in San Diego. Thankfully my rookie was able to log on and I can see it now on my app. Can't wait to try it out tomorrow

Lexad

My only goal is to upgrade gjally and bad juju fully and get my warlock to 34. Already did it on my Titan and only need one more etheric light

GutZ31

Not feeling this hunter class, golden gun is lame, I always throw knives when I don't mean to and the grenades suck.

Oh this post makes me laugh.
Oh how wrong you will feel with all the exotics that take ages to get and level.
That will show you how great the hunters golden gun can really be!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
The coins are coming back. Need 4 more now. I've earned 27 from a single guardian since last night.

Gonna do this. ᕦ(⌐■-■)ᕤ

Hows Nightfall this week? Anyone want to do it now on XB1?

Haybro

Man, I'm still pumped about my first lighthouse visit. Todd and Math doing the traveler's work.

Also, love the OT title. One month hype!

Razorskin

----- ------
Oh this post makes me laugh.
Oh how wrong you will feel with all the exotics that take ages to get and level.
That will show you how great the hunters golden gun can really be!

It's just growing pains, I'm sure I'll learn to appreciate this class. Titans were simple. you just had to smash stuff or hide in a bubble.

Mindlog

Is pretty much done with Destiny until Taken King.
Plays one Strike to show something while waiting for the game to start.
Gets Hopscotch Pilgrim.

damn game

With Rodeo, Braced Frame and Headseeker -_-

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Can't believe people still do this shit.

qnJsYGD.gif

Arsin

I am sure this has been asked a few times, prolly more than a few, but would now be a good time to come back into the game before Taken King? I played all the way to 20...I think, when the game first came out. I did not have anyone to play with so I can kind of stopped there. I have not played any of the two DLC packs that have come out since. I was looking at the PS 4 Digital version and if I get that now, I can play the two expansions I have not played yet. Would it be worth my time to get that now and play the DLC or should I just wait until it comes out for all of the system changes?

Top Bottom