• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

GafOpen_Gif.gif

Featuring:

The Mythocast - DestinyGAF's Own Occasionally-released Podcasthttp://www.spreaker.com/show/mythocast_1
  • Episode 8 covering The Taken King E3 reveal, CE prices, and more. Special guests: Kotaku's Jason Schreier and Kirk Hamilton Episode 8: The Taken Kotaku
  • Episode 9: A laid back episode where we kinda talk about Destiny for the most part. This is kinda like a filler episode in your favorite anime. Episode Link
BSrKCtf.jpg

06-Titles_HonorRoll.jpg
GrimoireOT28.png

01-Titles_General.jpg

02-Titles_Post20.jpg

Read these if you have just reached level 20 or are frustrated with progression!

03-Titles_TipsTricks.jpg

04-Titles_WallShame.jpg
mZgzCIB.png

Annimation1.gif

GL-19.jpg

• Unlock all Achievements, then PM Lnkn52 to be added to the list! Send a PM here.
05-Titles_TLW.jpg
200.gif

Tecnniqe

Banned
Hornlock Holmes

Oh damn im in Horn of shames from last thread and i came in at like page 200.

Still not on Hornian Lords of GAF tho. Someone need to get that sorted out eventually :)

MrDaravon

Ah, that new horn smell!

Hopefully I'm active enough now to make the next wall of shame? Wait, is that a good thing

sjay1994

So, uh can someone help me with 32 PoE?

My goal before taken king is to get all my characters to 34 and max both subclasses. I need those arms for my hunter

todd360

"Gjaller Town"

Died last night in pvp
Quadruple jumping the maps
Of some old content
I tried to believe
In xur and da speak
But the nine sold out

Saw all of the thorns
Lock up the exclusives
I could not compete
Walked into the grenade
Called out your name
But there was no answer

And now I know my heavy is a GJALLARHORN

Dun dun dun da dun

My heavy is a GJALLARHORN

Einhandr

I have a Crota HM checkpoint on PS4. Looking for three runs in the next hour or so before I go to the movies. I don't have a bladedancer leveled up at all, anyone able help out running sword for me?

Just message me on PSN: Einhandr

Mupod

Hoping to attempt Trials for the first time tonight...not looking to get carried or anything, but keep me in mind if anyone starts a group up.

-NeoTB1-

I played a little at launch and just today came back to the game. A bit overwhelmed, but having a lot of fun. Level 17 Warlock.

X-Frame

I kind of want OT 30 to be just in time for TTK but I'm 97% sure we will overshoot that.

What're the chances OT 28 and 29 hold 1 month of posting?

Top Bottom