Destiny 2 |OT3| The Token King

PC, or PS4?

Just curious, and would like more details. Like what were you doing before you got banned? Playing a PvP Match?
On PC. And as far as I am aware I didn't do anything before I got banned, I logged in earlier in the day, don't think I even did anything more than sit in the hub area. The night before I raided with my clan only to log-in last night when we were supposed to finish to find I was banned, no reason given, not that there would be one to give.

On PC. And as far as I am aware I didn't do anything before I got banned, I logged in earlier in the day, don't think I even did anything more than sit in the hub area. The night before I raided with my clan only to log-in last night when we were supposed to finish to find I was banned, no reason given, not that there would be one to give.
I'd try getting a refund with blizzard support. It's disappointing they would even tell you why you got banned. did you have any overlays or cheat engine running in the back?

I was wondering if anyone on PC would like to join my buddy and I in attempting the nightfall tonight? Please PM me you would like to help us out!

Bests,
ZBR

Update from Bungie addressing CoO locking out Vanilla players: https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46537

Temporary Prometheus Lens fix:

As ‘Laser Tag' weekend comes to a close, we're making good on our promise to address the fact that Prometheus Lens is way too powerful. Sure it's fun, but it breaks the Crucible for anyone who wants to use a different weapon.
Given the short window we had to make an emergency fix, it will be adjusted to be way too weak. In January, this new Exotic will receive a proper, play-tested design pass.

I still play quite a bit, but mostly alone. Really digging the ability to up the power without necessity of raids. Still hoping they come to their senses and make a simple way to party up in game for raids. And for the love of the game, they really need to make this more of an mmo somehow.

Been so long since I played Burning shrine... I miss the the brightness of those previous sunny days however

Doubles has been pretty fun. Not a huge fan of the greatly increased recharge but it's definitely more enjoyable than mayhem.

Feel free to join Vic vipers clan on PS4. Preferably no SJWs and children please, prefer 30 somethings and older. It's a public group.

And that new IB scout is incredible!

Last edited:
The drop-off of player interest for D2 has been crazy to watch. There's still a few on my FL that play, including myself, but the thrill is gone (for now). I still log in and mess around just cause I still enjoy the world's that were created. I still am hoping for a great turnaround for D2 but I kinda think that this time, the damage has been done and heavily at that. Hopefully I'm wrong but only time will tell. PSN: Ghostfacedon, for those on PS4 who still play and are looking for others.

It's very similar to year one D1. I wouldn't put too much weight into it. Players always returned for expansions and the hardcore players still log in.

Not having random rolls hurt the game a great deal IMO as that was the hook that kept a lot playing. They also give everyone exotics way too easily. The chase for weapons has been casualized to a fault.

Most I played D1 was during House of Wolves btw. I still play, don't do much raiding these days and I would kinda like to but I'm not stressing it.

All the upcoming updates and what they're supposed to be sounds very exciting. I used to 2-man nightfalls regularly and it's awesome to hear that's coming back.

Last edited: