• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Yay!

Boo!

I see people with cool-looking 300 artifacts and I had high hopes they came from this. Dang it.
You have to do the Eris Court of Oryx Quest for the 300 artifact.

But I believe the last part in the Road to King's Fall quest (the step after completing Summoner's circle) will give you a 300 armor piece since that part requires you to beat two ultra enemies and Pryx himself in the raid.

Acidote

I'm still a 241 scrub until I have more time to play. What should I be doing with that light level?

By the way, I got a crucible Last Word specific mission from Holiday? It's like the Thorn mission or what?

Elros

Just finished reading the BWU, looks like Xur will only sell an exotic weapon OR an exotic engram.

That being said, this Three of Coins thing looks interesting. Will it be from all bosses no matter the activity, or only heroic/nightfall/high ligh level stuff ?

Namikaze1

What are folks' thoughts on the new Nightfall setup? No more getting kicked back to orbit is a nice change.

No not you too :(
I did it because I have the sword quest that will eventually lead me to upgrading my sword to exotic status active. Need to kill major/ ultra enemies along with guardians to advance to the next step.

Afrocious

Just finished reading the BWU, looks like Xur will only sell an exotic weapon OR an exotic engram.

That being said, this Three of Coins thing looks interesting. Will it be from all bosses no matter the activity, or only heroic/nightfall/high ligh level stuff ?

I got 5x Three of Coins from the nightfall. Spent three when I was killing Taken Champions and got jack squat.

ocean

Banned
Btw whatever happened to Etheric Lights? Got a bunch of 'em. Can they be used somehow or are they just trash to discard?

Did 1 weekly heroic with a couple friends. Was intense as we were all below requirements at around 245 light.

Supposed to get a guaranteed legendary engram but I didn't get one. What gives? My two friends each got one though.

Oh man I was super worried about the nightfall for no real reason. We just 2 manned it low 270's. We can run it 3 times on a single char right?

Also is there a new reward from Skolas or something? I see people on my friends doing Skolas.

maomaoIYP

Btw whatever happened to Etheric Lights? Got a bunch of 'em. Can they be used somehow or are they just trash to discard?

I would just hang on to them. Considering that they were a ToO reward, I hope that Bungie will make them useful again someday. Also since they are useless now I also think they are rethinking what should drop from ToO packages.

Nuszka

I sort of want to sort out my vault, all those telemetries for different types of weapons lying around and etheric light, ugh...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
doing nightfall, down to carry i just suck at jumping lol

add me: DY_nastyIV
PSN ofc
I just hit light level 282 if anyone would be down to do a nightfall with me.

I also need to start on the Court of Oryx quest but out of all the things I kept up with and know about Destiny that isn't one of them. The runes and the statues mostly. But I have 5 reciprocal runes(?) and wouldn't mind doing that either if a group wants to.

PSN: The_Sacred

I also need this as no one is EVER in the Rocket Yard for me either.

added. i'm at the nightfall too. at the twin platforms if you want to join on me instead

ocean

Banned
Yeah, it was quite easy if you're patient.

Did any nightfall ever get as difficult as Arc Burn Devil's Lair on the first or so week of Destiny?
The hardest NFs were those which didn't have a burn tbh. Elemental burns backfired on Bungie since they made encounters significantly easier, not harder. Once we had full elemental loadouts, coupled with perfect encounter awareness (ok now a Dreg comes from that door) NFs became super routine. As in, I don't recall wiping to orbit if I had a full team of 3 more than once or twice.

No Burn + Angry Valus before his health got nerfed was rough as hell. Arc Summoning Pits gave people a hard time if they didn't have the means to burn the Wizards fast enough.

DarKshodaN

Any Slots are free for the King's Fall Raid?
I read the Raid Team i joined before will not be ready ;(

Lightlevel 292 at the moment, trying to get to 295-300 till the evening

So I was hoping Bungie wouldn't pull another Reach, but i've been doing this Variks quest and it sounds like
he confirmed that the Queen and her brother, along with all of the other Awoken died in Oryx's assault. Yes they got an epic cutscene and all, but how can they kill off characters we barely know, especially when Crowe hasn't said his stupid line yet?

DarKshodaN

Edit: For the new Page

So I was hoping Bungie wouldn't pull another Reach, but i've been doing this Variks quest and it sounds like
he confirmed that the Queen and her brother, along with all of the other Awoken died in Oryx's assault. Yes they got an epic cutscene and all, but how can they kill off characters we barely know, especially when Crowe hasn't said his stupid line yet?
Thing is tho.
That the brother crashed on Mars and survived in the grimoire.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Edit: For the new Page

Im afraid my raid team is in the same shape, so far ive yet to see anyone from my team online D:

Are you there Monkey boy? Please respond.

If they dont show up at least we got 3 of us looking for a group right now :)

1 Me
2 Val
3 Dark
4 AquaticApe (Posted that they wanted to do it as it opens) But ive yet to see him online. Lets hope he comes online
5 MutantTurtle (with AA)
6 KxoZz

I didnt follow the rest of the thread since i left it so there might be more signed for it, but i'd like to jump in as soon as the door opens. No spoilers bruh

Raybunny

30mins til GAF has a meltdown about the first Xursday post-TTK launch.

Rekt+gif+comp_e5da7a_5444027.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom