• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

I mean, to be fair, he said some of us were 1%ers.

If this were a Disney movie, I'd be more like the smartass animal sidekick. I talk an unbelievable amount of shit on here, but if someone like Kadey or Nami was like, "Hey, Ophelion, let's raid." I'd be terrified out of my tiny mind.

Hey, Ophelion, let's raid.
What are the rewards typically for Nightfall and is it worth doing? I'm getting close to 280 and want to give it a go.

You might get an exotic or you might get trash. The choice is yours.

PuMa

I mean, to be fair, he said some of us were 1%ers.

If this were a Disney movie, I'd be more like the smartass animal sidekick. I talk an unbelievable amount of shit on here, but if someone like Kadey or Nami was like, "Hey, Ophelion, let's raid." I'd be terrified out of my tiny mind.

imageedit_1_5707614999.gif

New avatar nao

Sullichin

What are the rewards typically for Nightfall and is it worth doing? I'm getting close to 280 and want to give it a go.

Typical:
Strange Coins
Bad Legendary Weapons
Runes
Legendary Marks (I think this is on the drop table at least)
Three of Coins (again, just heard that some people got it)

Rare:
Exotic weapon or armor

No more XP buff.

PepperedHam

Requested membership in that DGaf community. Not sure if that's the proper way to go about it but I've been getting back into the game big time and would love to play with you all. PSN is LordHoag.

Vire

Hows the PS4 community feature? Would we able to set up raids from there rather than posting GAF? Or not robust enough?

I predict Lost to Light will appear every 8 days, that way it will appear on every day of the week over 2 months. This way everyone gets a chance to try it on a day that works for them.

Trojan

Anyone want to join up in a fireteam right now for some crucible matches? I have a grip of crucible bounties that require a fireteam to complete.

PSN: Phife24

LTWood12

Thanks so much to Teasing_Pink for the Spindle Sherpa. Holy shit we fucking beat him with 20 seconds left, then got booted for the patch at the reward screen!

Deku Tree

I don't think the sleeper stimulant quest has anything to do with being a really high rank with the gunsmith. I'm gonna stop at rank 3 on my alts and at rank 5 on my main.

Top Bottom