• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

ToM is less tedious than the exotic sword quests and people have done all 3.

Debatable. You can even skip parts of the quests.

And the exotic sword quests at least give you different swords. Only reason to get ToM 3 times is so you don't have to switch them over or have a guaranteed 310 for infusing something else.

Sullichin

Sadly it seems the gun suffers from the firefly crash bug :((

Thankfully I haven't had this happen with AoS. Happened constantly with Vanity.

I get a really high precision kill % with Ace of Spades in PVE. It's so good. Maverick is a really useful perk, coupled with firefly it kind of trains you to go for crit shots to make the most of it.

nowai

Chapperone quest done. It went pretty smoothly, even the random had things under control. Thanks for the help Frenden. That just leaves the Black Spindle and Void Sword for today's checklist.

Welcome to my current favorite Year 2 gun! I am a snipe rifle guy, but The Chaperone has made me a slug shotty lover.

Sullichin

Anything fun happen at rank 4 of gunsmith? I guess I'll take a free legendary from the packages. I've been getting good stuff from them so far.

LiK

I take back what I said about swords. didn't have fun with them until I maxed out the bubbles and used it in the raid and rumble.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I seriously tried, it's not worth the effort.

Maybe there is an easier way than Photoshop?

But but
51102-kaylee-frye-gif-mlgG.gif

Looking for peepz to do Rift.

Shito

This community thing is nice, and good choice for the background: that shot it from the best of the new subclasses intros. :D
So, did the patch hit? Do we have patch notes?

Anything fun happen at rank 4 of gunsmith? I guess I'll take a free legendary from the packages. I've been getting good stuff from them so far.
Nothing at rank 4 except the usual package.
Next quest from him is at rank 5.

Lnkn52

This community thing is nice, and good choice for the background: that shot it from the best of the new subclasses intros. :D
So, did the patch hit? Do we have patch notes?

Nothing at rank 4 except the usual package.
Next quest from him is at rank 5.
Waiting for the mobile app update.

Frenden

Banned
Chapperone quest done. It went pretty smoothly, even the random had things under control. Thanks for the help Frenden. That just leaves the Black Spindle and Void Sword for today's checklist.

Yeah, that went smooth. We luckily didn't get total dead weight blueberry wise!

I still need to get Crucible kills on my first sword. Doh.

NastyBook

Picked up a Legendary weapon in the Fallen SABER strike, but it is NOWHERE to be found now.

WTH

EDIT: Wow, it was a Quest item. Cool! Gotta take it to Banshee.

99% of Trials/Iron Banner will be:

Primary: Some sort of Pulse Rifle
Lyudmila-D for me
Special: 1000-Yard Stare /Conspiracy Theory D
I will probably be using The Chaperone
Heavy: The Vertigo

believe it.

you forgot the most important one

sunbreaker

back to back like its lethal weapon
back to back like jordan 96 97

a single sunbreaker can clear trials round like its nothing--gonna be pure chaos and nothin but two titans throwing hammers at each other at the mid rounds

Top Bottom