• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

I take back what I said about swords. didn't have fun with them until I maxed out the bubbles and used it in the raid and rumble.

I was the same way with swords in the beginning. Then I realized you could block pretty much anything, but sticky grenades (1 rocket, hmg fire, primary fire, shotguns, etc) lol. Gamechanger. It's so awesome to run up on a shotgunner, block the shot, then shinobi their ass lol. Can't freaking wait to get the special ability node on my arc sword.

LTWood12

Last of the Spindle-less

The feels. The feels.

You will get your spindle and you will love it. You will buy 300 spindles to your hearts content, only to realize you need actual weapon parts to infuse them into anything. You will dismantle Dragon's Breath's, Elemental Primaries from Skolas, and you'll even break Dreg's Promise.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Anyone doing a raid in the next hour for XB1? Would like to join in since I've yet to do so. I'm in the UK so prefer that time zone and with some who have done it.

LiK

I was the same way with swords in the beginning. Then I realized you could block pretty much anything, but sticky grenades (1 rocket, hmg fire, primary fire, shotguns, etc) lol. Gamechanger. It's so awesome to run up on a shotgunner, block the shot, then shinobi their ass lol. Can't freaking wait to get the special ability node on my arc sword.

I keep forgetting I could block lol

LiK

I do this too. Instead of blocking I just get destroyed going for the sword kill vs shotgun users.

I am so bad with the sword in crucible. Still need 5 more kills to progress the exotic quest...

do rumble. so easy to sneak up on people. I got 7 kills in one match my very first time. I don't think i'll have any issues completing that part of the quest.

kudoboi

is the exotic sword a lot better than the normal one? i don't really want to make it exotic because i wanna use the sword with the touch of malice/ black spindle most of the times.

Menome

If I do the Spindle run, will it mess up my quest-progression for the main story? Only done the first mission so far as I'm waiting for a friend to get TTK.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I'd play but work :((((

giphy.gif

Strider

do rumble. so easy to sneak up on people. I got 7 kills in one match my very first time. I don't think i'll have any issues completing that part of the quest.

Nah that didn't really work for me bc I could never seem to get heavy ammo. I got a few kills without any ammo but eh it's still not easy to me

Frenden

Banned
I bought the New Monarchy hand cannon reload gloves. I equipped TLW. I got Chaperone done in four non-cheesed matches.

TLW is maaaaaybe not quite as terrible as I thought.
Or maybe Crucible is mostly filled with PvE people attempting to finish quests. :/

GutZ31

is the exotic sword a lot better than the normal one? i don't really want to make it exotic because i wanna use the sword with the touch of malice/ black spindle most of the times.
You keep your legendary sword when creating the exotic.
The exotic is extremely good for various reasons, but if you needed a good one, it would be ammo reserves.

Not to mention the heavy attack unique to each exotic sword type.

NastyBook

These new strikes are FUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

Got the killing blow in the Shield Brothers strike. Turning in all these engrams, then it's off to the Sunless Cell.

stb

Sorry if this is snarky, but I'm not sure why people are still bewildered why the exotic chest engram is decoding to Alpha Lupi.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3mstpq/current_droppableengram_exotic_loot_table/

There is only one titan chest, and one hunter chest in the loot table. Both are Alpha Lupi.

Since it's ~66-75% chance an engram will decode to your class, if you're decoding on a hunter or titan, the odds are slightly better than that that it will be alpha lupi.

A better statistical mind than my own could actually work the probability out, but it's well within "you should expect it'll be alpha lupi if you're decoding as a titan or hunter, and even if you're not, there's still a 33% chance it'll be alpha lupi".

Top Bottom