• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Here comes the fun part....welp will start going tho the PMs and thread once I help some rl friends get the spindle..

if you are still waiting for an invite or want to be accepted into the Destiny GAF Community on PSN due to the new firmware, please spam me PMs with your GAF name and PSN name :3

It's the same psn community Gutz created and as of now we are the only 2 mods. More will come along soon..

Will start going tho the PMs and thread after I finish helping my rl friends out..

LTWood12

Sorry if this is snarky, but I'm not sure why people are still bewildered why the exotic chest engram is decoding to Alpha Lupi.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3mstpq/current_droppableengram_exotic_loot_table/

There is only one titan chest, and one hunter chest in the loot table. Both are Alpha Lupi.

Since it's ~66-75% chance an engram will decode to your class, if you're decoding on a hunter or titan, the odds are slightly better than that that it will be alpha lupi.

A better statistical mind than my own could actually work the probability out, but it's well within "you should expect it'll be alpha lupi if you're decoding as a titan or hunter, and even if you're not, there's still a 33% chance it'll be alpha lupi".

I'm with you, though I do sympathize a little with people who have looked at the armory on Bungie.net and see all the different year 2 Titan chest armor. It is a little confusing.

I just wanted to say I've added myself to the Xbox One player list since I have no friends haha, feel free to add me!

Add me as well. Always looking for Xbox one players to play with. Gaf name same live name. I wanna get the spindle when I get home from work. Possibly around 5:30-6 EST

Tsosie

Here comes the fun part....welp will start going tho the PMs and thread once I help some rl friends get the spindle..

if you are still waiting for an invite or want to be accepted into the Destiny GAF Community on PSN due to the new firmware, please spam me PMs with your GAF name and PSN name :3

It's the same psn community Gutz created and as of now we are the only 2 mods. More will come along soon..

Will start going tho the PMs and thread after I finish helping my rl friends out..

When you say spam PMs, did you want more than 1 from each person. I sent one early this morning, but I can spam again if need be :)

Ophelion

I watch castle and just pretend its Mal's great great great grandfather.
nathan fillion is my man crush

True story: when I was playing through the story mode, my best friend was over and the cutscene with Cayde snarking about outfitting Eris' ship with the cloaking device played and she goes, "Why is that robot so...sexy?"

And I looked up and blinked and said, "Well...he's voiced by Nathan Fillion."

"Ah. That would do it."

lol.

Sorry if this is snarky, but I'm not sure why people are still bewildered why the exotic chest engram is decoding to Alpha Lupi.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3mstpq/current_droppableengram_exotic_loot_table/

There is only one titan chest, and one hunter chest in the loot table. Both are Alpha Lupi.

Since it's ~66-75% chance an engram will decode to your class, if you're decoding on a hunter or titan, the odds are slightly better than that that it will be alpha lupi.

A better statistical mind than my own could actually work the probability out, but it's well within "you should expect it'll be alpha lupi if you're decoding as a titan or hunter, and even if you're not, there's still a 33% chance it'll be alpha lupi".

That Twilight Garrison chest....air evasion? wat?

True story: when I was playing through the story mode, my best friend was over and the cutscene with Cayde snarking about outfitting Eris' ship with the cloaking device played and she goes, "Why is that robot so...sexy?"

And I looked up and blinked and said, "Well...he's voiced by Nathan Fillion."

"Ah. That would do it."

lol.

I really wish they would have made an Uncharted movie like 8 years ago. he would have been perfect!

On topic, get them spindles everyone!

LTWood12

Guys,, if anyone didn't already know, Teasing_Pink is the fucking boss. That dude is the epitome of calm under pressure. Still can't believe T-44 and I were able to first try it after 6 hours of nada last week. TP's callouts and directions were the absolute difference.

LiK

Guys,, if anyone didn't already know, Teasing_Pink is the fucking boss. That dude is the epitome of calm under pressure. Still can't believe T-44 and I were able to first try it after 6 hours of nada last week. TP's callouts and directions were the absolute difference.

also not playing at 1AM helps :p

5 elimination wins. For someone who regularly goes into matchmaking alone.

Fuck you Bungie. Seriously, this quest line is horrible.
I managed five wins in a row after losing the first two solo, it's a horrible experience and nobody should try it solo. My back got broken in half.

neoism

holy shit the Suros ari-45 is a beeast in pvp i owned in my first game not soo good range but man soo good first ttk auto thats really good..
O8NNDOM.png
still love my silimars wrath...<3
man this ipad is hard to type with.. :(

I do this too. Instead of blocking I just get destroyed going for the sword kill vs shotgun users.

I am so bad with the sword in crucible. Still need 5 more kills to progress the exotic quest...

Play on classic playlist, no one there has any clue what the sword is or why a guy is running around with a hilt. You'll get 25 kills in 2-3 matches easy.

LiK

holy shit the Suros ari-45 is a beeast in pvp i owned in my first game not soo good range but man soo good first ttk auto thats really good..
O8NNDOM.png

imgur is blocked at work now. is it a AR?

LTWood12

Is it actually a 50 round mag? Pretty sure when I picked mine up it said 25. But like you, on bnet mine shows 50.

neoism

Blasphemy

lol i even liked other joss shows but never like firefly i liked the movie though... guess it was the low budget look of the show lol :p... but im sure that was some good f the charm for some poeple...

so anyone to rank 5 with the weapon bro? any quest?
Is it actually a 50 round mag? Pretty sure when I picked mine up it said 25. But like you, on bnet mine shows 50.

i wish lol its just 25.. but it does 25 dam on crit soo still really good..

LTWood12

also not playing at 1AM helps :p

congrats, got any good loot. I got a pulse rifle.

Oh haha I was talking about the Black Spindle. Got the raid done start to finish Sunday night w/ Gaf all-stars. It was awesome.

I actually somehow got TWO pulse rifles, & it wasn't due to Moldering shards. Only other thing I got was the Titan Gauntlets. Was just looking at Brad Shoemakers Warlock and holy shit he hit the fucking loot jackpot on his first run. 310 Auto Rifle, Rocket launcher, ghost shell, and gauntlets.

I actually somehow got TWO pulse rifles, & it wasn't due to Moldering shards. Only other thing I got was the Titan Gauntlets. Was just looking at Brad Shoemakers Warlock and holy shit he hit the fucking loot jackpot on his first run. 310 Auto Rifle, Rocket launcher, ghost shell, and gauntlets.

Funny story, I got two marks for my Titan on the last two drops. Bungle pls

LiK

Oh haha I was talking about the Black Spindle. Got the raid done start to finish Sunday night w/ Gaf all-stars. It was awesome.

dammit, I wanted a Ghost. the whole raid got me a sniper, boots and pulse.

todd360

Does anyone want to try to get the black spindle? I want to give it a go. I can't use my mic right now, but I know what to do and will be able to hear you.

Psn toddv360

NICE!

I think its the best raid gun no?
cant wait for friday
ill get 2 more fusion rifles

Top Bottom