• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Go to the Mausoleum, iyou get really lucky and there are no blueberries around, try to find a chest next to the entrance to the Founts or Hall of Souls, open it, run to whichever of those two entrances is closest until you see their names pop up in the bottom right of your screen, run back to the chest and it should be closed. Open it, and repeat to your heart's content. This MAY have been patched as I remember trying it a few days ago and the chest would open with nothing inside
This works. The video I posted a bit ago talks about this trick. However, after the 4th chest it will open with nothing. The trick is to stand there at number 5 for a minute. Dance or whatever. Then open, and it will be inside again. Then do another 3, then waste time for another minute in front of the chest, open and get again. Rinse and repeat.

GutZ31

Update for Destiny GAF Community members.

Thank you all for your continued support.
Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, we have some potentially disruptive news to unfortunately place on some of our DGAF brothers.

Tomorrow, Destiny GAF Community will undergo an emergency purge.

Anyone that no longer has access to the group after the purge, please reapply by PMing one of the Mods of the group.
iRAWRasaurus
Afrocious
Hawkian
GutZ31

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope you "Please understand", and "Mistakes were made".

Thank you all for your support once again.

chur

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, we have some potentially disruptive news to unfortunately place on some of our DGAF brothers.

Anyone that no longer has access to the group after the purge, please reapply by PMing one of the Mods of the group.
iRAWRasaurus
Afrocious
Hawkian
GutZ31

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope you "Please understand", and "Mistakes were made".

It OK, we'll pardon your dust.

This sucks. I'm going to have 44 fragments when I finish these Tier 2 CoO....and will have to wait for next week for CoO to rotate again. I want my ToM now....

If anyone is bored and doing some raiding tonight, I have a CP at the
Daughters of Oryx.

Strider

Finally got the crucible kills for the sword quest. Just had to really try and go for it instead of being stubborn about it :/

Just weakened them with my primary then slapped them without ammo. It's kinda funny when you kill someone like that actually :p

iRAWRasaurus
Afrocious
Hawkian
GutZ31

Did you de-mod me? ;_; It was Hawkian, it was all Hawkian! :p

maomaoIYP

Oh, i figured out why I seem to be having trouble with multi kills in Radiance.

Sunbreakers...

Play classic 6v6, less chance of sunbreakers. Also with your year 2 armor recovery time you will be a god amongst a sea of 34s.
edit: I once ran into a sunbreaker who initiated hammer time upon getting stuck with a sticky nade, because he know that would deny me the kill...

NeOak

Did you de-mod me? ;_; It was Hawkian, it was all Hawkian! :p

Less work for you!

:(

tumblr_naqkdetTDB1qzh2aio7_1280.gif

Bogeypop

Super spooky, scary October SOMA stream is starting (with a mic to boot) at the midnight hour! (as in 13 minutes) Be there or be a ghost! O-o-o-o-ooo~...
I've already played an hour or hour and a half so it won't be the beginning of the game

http://www.twitch.tv/boogiepop

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Has anyone actually bothered completing the red bull quest?

The previous raid sparrows are still better so not worth it. What a let down quest. Thought it would be something unique like a Red Bull class item. All these preorder goodies are garbage and next expansions and whatever people should not be excited for these kinds of things anymore.

The previous raid sparrows are still better so not worth it. What a let down quest. Thought it would be something unique like a Red Bull class item. All these preorder goodies are garbage and next expansions and whatever people should not be excited for these kinds of things anymore.

On the one hand it sucks that it's shit

On the other hand it's good they don't cut out anything significant for it

On the one hand it sucks that it's shit

Totally. From suros pre-order to red bull quest. Even the CE stuff is lame except the hammer emote.

Need one more for Nightfall. On the boss

psn?

GutZ31

iRAWRasaurus
Afrocious
Hawkian
GutZ31

Bumping for new page.

yeup Rift is still trash. I'm going to stick with 3v3 until Sunbreaker is fixed.

It's mostly pretty bad although I found Bannerfall and Memento can be interesting when the teams are evenly matched.

Vertigo is completely busted with that teleporter though. 99% of the time the spark carrier will take it, go through there, double jump then they're at the rift. Like 10 seconds from pick up to detonation.

Doing this Crucible bounty has solidified that I do at least twice as well on non-garbage shotgun tunnel maps. I completely despise that play style. I don't mind getting sniped and I don't mind getting Hawkmoon 2 shot. If I get out gunned I'm completely cool with it. As long as there was some semblance of a firefight. Fuck all these tunnels and corners.

Dunk#7

Eventually after a quest requiring you to run special level 40 versions of the two Dreadnaught strikes you get an item that upgrades it to 160 which is a little faster than the raid sparrows

Strider

Didn't it take them until 2.0 to make adjustments to other subclasses?

I'm not expecting changes to Sunbreaker anytime soon tbh

maomaoIYP

It's mostly pretty bad although I found Bannerfall and Memento can be interesting when the teams are evenly matched.

Vertigo is completely busted with that teleporter though. 99% of the time the spark carrier will take it, go through there, double jump then they're at the rift. Like 10 seconds from pick up to detonation.

Doing this Crucible bounty has solidified that I do at least twice as well on non-garbage shotgun tunnel maps. I completely despise that play style. I don't mind getting sniped and I don't mind getting Hawkmoon 2 shot. If I get out gunned I'm completely cool with it. As long as there was some semblance of a firefight. Fuck all these tunnels and corners.

I still haven't seen that many people using the teleporter in Vertigo though, it is great for free wins when you do manage to capture. Rift is super frustrating when the randoms just camp your own capture point and pretend they are useful. The team that usually manages to camp the spark spawn point will usually win. Even if they can't get a capture, all the guaranteed bonuses from distance points can easily push them far ahead. On Bannerfall it is very easy to score as a double stealth Nightstalker. Grab the spark, stealth and run to the side of the map with the big tree. If you run on ground level along the edge of the map, it will allow you to come to the capture point from the back. Double stealth will let you get there completely unmolested. Just make sure no team mates are with you.

In general I absolutely hate CTF and its variants, I would not actually play rift if it wasn't the daily crucible.

Has anyone actually bothered completing the red bull quest?
I have. The ghost reward sucks, not because the ghost itself looks bad, but like all the other interesting ghost colors, it's rare and can't be upgraded. So it's useless.

I rather like the sparrow though. 160 speed, tumbles, and doesn't look terrible like the original tumbler.
And since no one can be arsed to do the quest, I've never seen anyone else riding one, so I can still feel like a special snowflake

Top Bottom