• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

ocean

Banned
Sweaty and ready

I can help w a VoG run if we get a group going.

What time? I could probably do some since I've only done Oryx CM this week.

Of course the odds of getting a single worthwhile drop are infinitesimal so if it doesn't happen then no big deal.
That's 3.

Guys, let's get 3 more volunteers to help a GAFer visit the old Vault of Glass to the finish line for the first time. I only have about an hour, which is totally enough if we start right away.

todd360

Is such a thing even possible?

Its probably the only map i let out an audible groan when it comes up in any playlist

Well I enjoy sniper battles and wrecking anyone who doesn't want to have a sniper battle with me.

Long hallway the map
shamelessly stolen from FF13
is good.

Deku Tree

Sweaty and ready

I can help w a VoG run if we get a group going.

What time? I could probably do some since I've only done Oryx CM this week.

Of course the odds of getting a single worthwhile drop are infinitesimal so if it doesn't happen then no big deal.

That's 3.

Guys, let's get 3 more volunteers to help a GAFer visit the old Vault of Glass to the finish line for the first time. I only have about an hour, which is totally enough if we start right away.

I'd be able to help with an old school VoG run if it starts at 9pm est or later.

If you want to start earlier then go ahead without me no big deal.

Does Touch of Malice drain health inside the relic shield during times vengeance?

Raven117

I still have never seen the Lighthouse.. :( Day 1 player and lurker of this these threads for over a year!

The first weekend of trials ever, I was on a ragtag team and we won one game on one match! LOL, I knew right then and there the pvp side of Destiny was never...ever going to be for me.

Im not bad at Rainbow Six Siege pvp though...(Because you can eff with folks in the most marvelous ways decreasing twitch skill and increasing wits.)

The1Ski

That's 3.

Thanks for the help Ocean! I'd be cool with any of the raids though! Doesn't need to be VoG.

Agent

That's 3.

I'll help out if you need someone still. I haven't run VoG in months, would be some memories.

PSN: phantom8324

ocean

Banned
For the second time today, family driver role stops me from playing. Couldn't complete a Trials card earlier, won't be able to Raid now.

Being back in my home country after grad school is so beautiful, but vs living alone it's definitely harder to make play dates :p

phen0m24

Ok so in rounding up our 6 crazy Oryx CMers.

1) Hawkian
2) LTWood
3) Vaalbara
4) Saint9806
5) ColonelOCorn
6) I have a buddy that may like to join if that's ok - his name is Justin. He plays much Destiny. He blog
cast
s about Playstation and is really cool.

When do you guys want to go? From whom can I steal a CP? ORYX IS GOING DOWN THIS TIME

CRAP I REALIZED I FORGOT ZOMBIE. Z have you already run it? I didn't commit to Justin

1) Hawkian
2) LTWood
3) Vaalbara
4) Saint9806
5) ColonelOCorn
6) I have a buddy that may like to join if that's ok - his name is Justin. He plays much Destiny. He blog
cast

When do you guys want to go? From whom can I steal a CP? ORYX IS GOING DOWN THIS TIME

I have an Oryx CP. let me log in.

micah

Looking to do a Vault of Glass raid today. Any first timers or people looking for the finish for the No Time to Explain quest.

Planning on a 7pm starst unless we can get a team together beforehand.

psn - m1cah

LTWood12

1) Hawkian
2) LTWood
3) Vaalbara
4) Saint9806
5) ColonelOCorn
cast

Hopefully I will be there. If not someone from my regular crew I'm sure will help out. Tentatively, our crew is doing it around 9:30 eastern. Just one time, so I wouldn't expect it to take all that long. I'm should be good anytime after that.

1) Hawkian
2) LTWood
3) Vaalbara
4) Saint9806
5) ColonelOCorn
cast

Coolest group ever. Wish i could join
Good luck boys

LTWood12

1) Hawkian
2) LTWood
3) Vaalbara
4) Saint9806
5) ColonelOCorn
cast

CRAP I REALIZED I FORGOT ZOMBIE. Z have you already run it? I didn't commit to Justin

Zombies done his x3. I should be on in about 90 minutes and can give you the cp.

So starting off a game of Salvage, killed 2 of the 3 enemies real fast. . none of my teammates are around me to help this strong push. A level 6 is on the other side of the map crouching by a door. . backed out. I'm not about to get sweaty for a loss

micah

Have 3 for VoG raid run. Looking for any first timers or those interested for No Time to Explain bounty.

1 - me
2 - 1ski
3 - tcofwolves
4 - ?
Etc

Msn m1cah on psn if interested.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

1) Hawkian
2) LTWood
3) Vaalbara
4) Saint9806
5) ColonelOCorn
cast

Do we know when this is going down yet?

Top Bottom