• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Mindlog

What will happen first?
A very large and detailed balance patch for Destiny.
A very large and detailed balance patch for The Division.

An expansion with new content for Destiny.
An expansion with new content for The Division.

Raids in The Division.
Opt-In matchmaking for most activities in Destiny.

ps Anyone want to run a NIghtfall?

vctor182

I will second this. Very fitting. I'm not leaving but my time in the game is going to diminish a little.
I vote for that too, this game is being killed by its architects slowly by not releasing anything worthwhile, nerfing good guns and not fixing bad loots/screwed by RNG. Once I get my FWC cloak I'm going on a Misadventure with The Division, so:

Destiny |OT♦40| Misadventure
Destiny |OT♦40| Killed by the Architects

Mindlog

I could go for another Nightfall if more need it.
KRV0mQW.gif
I haven't seen a double No Land Beyond Drop since the days of Crota.

Thank you for the run. My first time getting the strike machine gun. Will probably keep and use for no particular reason.

I like how Nightfalls shake things up. Last time I was ~70% precision kills with Bad Juju. This time I had 2 precision kills with a scout rifle primary. Just wish they curated the list a of modifiers a little better.

Didn't Halo say "killed by the Guardians" instead of Architects when the game goofed? Or did I make that up?

I forgot to ask, did you and Unstable coop all of Halo 2 and without problems?

Me and DGAF'S Technique (sp) had lots of trouble connecting together for it.
(we had no problems with Halo 1, had to stop because it was terrible for Halo 2)

Nice, thanks! Considering I just replayed the entire franchise (besides Reach), you'd think I would've remembered. But it happened surprisingly rarely and usually only when we were doing something stupid like glitching out of bounds.

I forgot to ask, did you and Unstable coop all of Halo 2 and without problems?

Me and DGAF'S Technique (sp) had lots of trouble connecting together for it.

Yeah, we did 1, 2, 3, ODST, 4 and 5 with minimal problems. A couple times it wouldn't let us connect for a few minutes before it sorted itself out. Unstable got DC'ed once or twice but I think that was his internet. Overall the co-op experience was really smooth, although I was usually the host which made the controls smoother (less of the ice skating effect you get when connecting to a host).

Trakan

Nice, thanks! Considering I just replayed the entire franchise (besides Reach), you'd think I would've remembered. But it happened surprisingly rarely and usually only when we were doing something stupid like glitching out of bounds.

Yeah, it was fairly rare and usually awesome when it happened. The game was confused and didn't know how you died.

In Destiny, it happens all the fucking time. The game never knows how you actually died and just says "Killed by the Architects" and calls it a day.

the_id

You guys hyped for the sound design ride a long tomorrow? Maybe they'll finally explain why half the weapons sound like pea shooters :p.
I am. I love the sound in the game, from the unique sound of each exotic weapon, to the atmospheric sounds in each world, to knowing the sound of a super being popped from across the map. The game sounds great but it can't be fully appreciated without a high end system though.

E92 M3

That's what I was going for.

Yeah, it's really good.

And they are killing it one nerf at a time. Quit being afraid to let your players have FUN Bungie!

Too late now but since the pop is so low but bring 6 man patrols this fall please and thank you

Something that DEFINITELY needs to change this fall. No fun allowed has to be dropped from Bungie's collective mind.

I still don't get it

That implies Bungie is actually doing something. Everyone knows bungie sits on their hands all day

Hahah, doing nothing is just as poisonous :p

I am. I love the sound in the game, from the unique sound of each exotic weapon, to the atmospheric sounds in each world, to knowing the sound of a super being popped from across the map. The game sounds great and it can't be fully appreciated without.

I agree with the sound effects and ambient sounds being really good. The music is good as well, but I miss Marty :(. My only gripe is some weapons not sounding punchy enough.

Yeah, we did 1, 2, 3, ODST, 4 and 5 with minimal problems. A couple times it wouldn't let us connect for a few minutes before it sorted itself out. Unstable got DC'ed once or twice but I think that was his internet. Overall the co-op experience was really smooth, although I was usually the host which made the controls smoother (less of the ice skating effect you get when connecting to a host).

Hmm interesting, thanks. Maybe it's because he lives in Europe and I live in the states.

I only have a few more missions of H2 left.

XenoRaven

My favorite is honestly Colonel's "Subtraction by Division", but I don't know if it would be great to have a Community thread represented by a title that suggests everyone left to play a different game.

the_id

I agree with the sound effects and ambient sounds being really good. The music is good as well, but I miss Marty :(. My only gripe is some weapons not sounding punchy enough.
Yeah. Some of them sound pathetic. And I think all the pulse rifles sound the same

But damn, some of them sound great. Black Spindle, Last word, MIDA, Thorn, Defiance of Yasmin, The Doctorine of Passing, Sleeper Simulant and some shotguns sound so great and individual that I can tell what they're using just based of its sound.

CLBridges

Had to sell my PS4 *sigh*. Kinda miss playing already but oh well. Dat division though lol. Glad to see the real dgaf soldiers still marching on lol. I'll probably be back hopefully around the time Bungie releases some new PVE content.

On another note, was watching some division streams and it made me realize why I still like Destiny...aliens and space magic yo, that's my shit. Division looks fun though.

Top Bottom