• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

This sounds really fun actually. Damnit, why am I at work right now?!

I've never used it but I'm sure the hair triggers helps some people. I have the Elite controller and I never use the hair triggers because I'm so used to the button layout as is. But at least the Elite feels so damn good. Not sure how Scuf feels.

Most fun I've had in a long time. Also the scuf feels amazing the paddles sit right where your index finger would be

Destiny |OT 40| Lost in Space

Or go with

Destiny |OT 40| Space Oddity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo

I still like

Destiny |OT 40| Plenty of Time to Explain

It has multiple meanings.

Our threads are moving slower than ever, so there is plenty of time to read/post and get caught up.

It's a great symbol of Bungie's current lack of communicaiton with the playerbase. They've had plenty of time to explain to us what's going on, but we just get these distractions and what not.

Fear not, Embrace the break.

I can't wait until Destiny 2 and dropping last gen (hopefully). I just wish they could tell us a few things like if they're considering dedicated servers, and if they're going to try to upgrade their tools to make changes faster for the future.

I can't wait until Destiny 2 and dropping last gen (hopefully). I just wish they could tell us a few things like if they're considering dedicated servers, and if they're going to try to upgrade their tools to make changes faster for the future.

I'm anxiously scared for the sequel. I want them to reveal it but at the same time I'm worried it will be more of the same...which won't be a bad thing but it will be a bad thing, ya know?

FYI, we are as far away from Destiny 2 right now as we are from Vanilla launch.

I'm anxiously scared for the sequel. I want them to reveal it but at the same time I'm worried it will be more of the same...which won't be a bad thing but it will be a bad thing, ya know?

Well, it sounds like Destiny 2 won't be until 2017, which sounds like a good thing. More time = higher quality, right?! :D

I'm expecting Sept. 2016 update to be HoW-esque. Obviously Spring is a light jump and who knows what else, maybe HoW-esque as well.

Bored at work. Time for some 2pac related OT titles.

Destiny |OT 40| R U Still Down? (Revive Me)
Destiny |OT 40| Ambitionz az a Guardian
Destiny |OT 40| All Three Eyez on Me
Destiny |OT 40| Strictly 4 My G.H.O.S.T.S...
Destiny |OT 40| Me Against The Traveler

Bored at work. Time for some 2pac related OT titles.

Destiny |OT 40| R U Still Down? (Revive Me)
Destiny |OT 40| Ambitionz of a Guardian
Destiny |OT 40| All Three Eyez on Me
Destiny |OT 40| Strictly 4 My G.H.O.S.T.S...
Destiny |OT 40| Me Against The Traveler

Suge, is that you?

LTWood12

I've got it

Destiny |OT 40|
mssKHtpt.png
Dismantle

GhaleonEB

OT 40| lost in the dark corners of time

I like this one, a lot.

I've still got a Destiny itch, but will be working off a backlog until the next big update to PvE activities.

Despite the better content, I burned out of TTK endgame faster than Destiny in the HoW era. I think the lack of certainty around the light levels of drops, and the generally uninteresting gear were the main drivers.

Despite the better content, I burned out of TTK endgame faster than Destiny in the HoW era. I think the lack of certainty around the light levels of drops, and the generally uninteresting gear were the main drivers.

Same. RNG on top of RNG, and the lack of good weapons and gear. Weapons especially. That combination is a disaster. Still sucks they never even fixed the minimum light drops in KF. 300-310 and 310-320 for normal/hard. The 2 minimums should be upped by 1 at the very least, a long time ago.

Top Bottom