• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwell

Just finished my 2nd Pocket Infinity bounty, think I'll stop collecting blue FR now. Vex Mytho was made the 200 nightfall kills so much quicker this time.

void666

Banned
Got a shader i've never seen before. Substance 321. Kind of gold with some pattern.

I like it. Goes well with strenght of the pack and crest of alpha lupi. I'd post a pic but too much hassle.

MADGAME

Going to try to get a PS4 Hard Raid party formed for Oracles, Templar and chests only. I have a checkpoint at the confluxes so we will need to get through that. If you want in for 3 loot drops (oracles, templar, and one chest), and a mats chest let me know. Looking to start as soon as we have 6.

Need at least 29s to get past confluxes.

Unless of course someone has a Hard Oracle checkpoint to pass along.

Overdoziz

Banned
I should really have a zero tolerance policy on newcomers when trying to find a raid group on DestinyLFG. So many raids needlessly taking twice as long as they should.

Wilcian

Neo Member
Level 29 Titan looking for hardmode VoG on the PS4. Finished normal mode a couple times have not tried hard mode before. PSN : Tailsaga.

Tovarisc

For being "wall of lead at short, CQB, ranges" -weapons

• Shingen-C
  • Galahad-E
  • Shadow Price
  • Suros Regime

perform way way too efficiently still from short range to end scale of medium range. Just "Spray 'n Pray 'n Win" skill cannons. They deserve further accuracy penalties and I'm player who has spent most of his time in PvP with AR.

Now that I run with Vex it's so painfully obvious how much certain AR's overperform.

darthbob

I'm actually gonna have to back out on the Flawless Raider attempt, got some plans later tonight that just kinda came up. :/

This weeks raid I got all shards and 1 raid armor that I already had. Wow, RNG hates me. On 3 characters, 2 of which did Hard, and 1 did just normal with Atheon HM check point.

Wurdfurd

I should really have a zero tolerance policy on newcomers when trying to find a raid group on DestinyLFG. So many raids needlessly taking twice as long as they should.

yeah screw those noobies taking longer to do something they dont know
/s

just get a group of gaffers together from RaidGAF thread, I've done a couple in under 2 hours.

Dante316

Finally lvl 25 on alt, seems I have to reach 26 tomorrow to do the raid, nightfall and weekly before the reset. Should be a fun say.

ethomaz

Banned
Normal Raid.

I'm lvl 30 helping a friend in his first time... so more three spots open from beginning.

Add me: ethomaz

Overdoziz

Banned
yeah screw those noobies taking longer to do something they dont know
/s

just get a group of gaffers together from RaidGAF thread, I've done a couple in under 2 hours.
I don't have the patience for newcomers anymore honestly. Suffered through that enough times already.

You may sit next to me at lunchtime, friend.

Yeah buddy.

B06EJJpIEAAlOb3.jpg

B06DWVoIUAA8kyX.jpg

ocean

Banned
Vanguard Tiger representing. Blue engram turned into a purple class item (it was a duplicate but shards always come in handy). Then I got a purple Gauntlet engram. Ended up turning Exotic! I got Young Ahamkara's Spine for my Hunter. Since yesterday my nonexistent Hunter has gotten Exotic Gauntlets and Legendary Boots. One more random Hunter drop and I'll budge and create one.

I don't have the patience for newcomers anymore honestly. Suffered through that enough times already.

I can relate to this. Normal raid should take 1 hour or less.

No sir but im actually about to hit 29 in a few minutes. I have tried normal a few times with no issues at all though.

29 should be minimum level for hard raid, otherwise you are putting your group at a big disadvantage. Hard raid is really hard, although that's not apparent currently with all the cheese. Confluxes and Gatekeepers are the only phases that need to be beat legit currently. Also, max weapons should be a requirement as well.

Yeah, my void weapons are rather terrible. The Dammerung is pretty shitty, and the MK52 or whatever shotgun has terrible RoF. The Prudence is ok but sniping on these small maps isn't my style. Wouldn't know what to do without the ZAWF47 for this bounty.

Thorn? If so... man, fuck that gun. I really dislike the forced PvP sections of the exotic bounties, primarily because of the punitive nature of their requirements. You want us to grind out 500 points of void damage? Fine, whatever. Just knock off the "death will slow your progress" garbage.

I made Wall of Shame on OT8! First time I do this on GAF. I'm proud I guess? :p

Anyone up for 28 Daily?

If PS4 and still haven't found anyone, my PSN ID is the same as GAF. Did it this morning, no problem.

Zakalwe

Banned
Vanguard Tiger representing. Blue engram turned into a purple class item (it was a duplicate but shards always come in handy). Then I got a purple Gauntlet engram. Ended up turning Exotic! I got Young Ahamkara's Spine for my Hunter. Since yesterday my nonexistent Hunter has gotten Exotic Gauntlets and Legendary Boots. One more random Hunter drop and I'll budge and create one.

Class items don't shard though?

ocean

Banned
Class items don't shard though?

:/ Didn't even notice whether it had given something or not. It was a dupe so I'd have discarded regardless but it kinda sucks that purple class items give nothing (except obviously for the glimmer-purchasable ones from factions)

thaOwner

I can relate to this. Normal raid should take 1 hour or less.

29 should be minimum level for hard raid, otherwise you are putting your group at a big disadvantage. Hard raid is really hard, although that's not apparent currently with all the cheese. Confluxes and Gatekeepers are the only phases that need to be beat legit currently. Also, max weapons should be a requirement as well.

Alright then. Im just a few materials away from leveling up to 29 anyway. Just missing the helmet and I should have all raid gear.

Why play Destiny on both X1 and PS4?

Different groups of friends on each console, and I got the Xbox One version for free as a birthday present.

I was only intending to get the PS4 version, but it turns out that the Xbox One group is waaaay more active and are more proficient in the art of peer pressure to get me online and playing with them, lol.

I usually have to deal with one person getting kicked every three minutes. I've only played one raid where nobody got booted, and that one we finished in less than an hour. Having to keep waiting to open raid chests or having to wipe so the guy can revive himself is just so fucking annoying.

Depends on my mood.

People helped me through the Raid when I was a noobie at it (and hell, compared to some of the people I play with, I still barely know what I'm doing by comparison - I was with a group that destroyed the Gatekeeper portals/boss fight in, I shit you not, 1 minute), so I try to pay that forward when I can.

We're all going to be noobies again when the next Raid hits, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom