• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny: Rise of Iron Review Thread

martino

so i bought the physical copy of the game
after 15 minuts copy of 30gb disk now i need to dl 30+ more gb content....
Is it me or no content of the dlc is on the disk and they only seel me destiny base game + dlc code ?

Z3M0G

I really wish I wasn't "forced" to buy this DLC to have access to all activities... I'm just glad that having up to the TTK content still leaves me with a lot of game and activities to complete.

My buddy who didn't get TTK (he only has first 2 DLCs) logged into the game and he could do basically nothing... for a non-subscription game, there is something fundamentally wrong with that, IMO.

I can't do all the daily stuff, but I don't usually bother with those anyways. So for now I'm good. I could play a lot more Destiny just with TTK.

So does RoI have additional quests that unlock additional missions on the maps, or not? TTK has a lot of that... which is pretty fantastic.

so i bought the physical copy of the game
after 15 minuts copy of 30gb disk now i need to dl 30+ more gb content....
Is it me or no content of the dlc is on the disk and they only seel me destiny base game + dlc code ?

Yeah, everything other than the vanilla Destiny disc is DLC, none of it is on the disc other than the base game. TBH, probably would have been nice for them to press that with at least the most recent update, even if you still need to purchase the key for the expansions.

I really wish I wasn't "forced" to buy this DLC to have access to all activities... I'm just glad that having up to the TTK content still leaves me with a lot of game and activities to complete.

My buddy who didn't get TTK (he only has first 2 DLCs) logged into the game and he could do basically nothing... for a non-subscription game, there is something fundamentally wrong with that, IMO.

I can't do all the daily stuff, but I don't usually bother with those anyways. So for now I'm good. I could play a lot more Destiny just with TTK.

So does RoI have additional quests that unlock additional missions on the maps, or not? TTK has a lot of that... which is pretty fantastic.

Yes, RoI has more after the story missions. There are a number of quests, more loot, more exotic quests, lots of stuff to discover, the Raid, etc. We also are only a few weeks in, now, so there's no telling what else might be opened up soonish, patched it or whatever. We're coming up on the Festival of the Lost or whatever it'll be this year, too. SRL will be after that.

Top Bottom