[Destructoid] Leaked photo of NX controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Mar 10, 2011
theflyingthoughtsblog.wordpress.com
I don't know if it's going to be the result briefing or some sort of direct but the 27th of April would match the timeframes.

;D haha
Well, if it's the financial results announcement, we sort-of already knew we would've had something about NX, just like we had something about 3DS before that (due to an incoming Nikkei major leak, IIRC) and just like we had "something" about Wii U right at April 2011's financial results. I mean, it's when Nintendo will announce the forecasts for the next fiscal year, so it's quite expected.

Aug 4, 2005
I only said that we'll get more NX info before E3. I think (and now this is personal opinion) it'll be more related to a full reveal than a "we're working on it and we'll see more at E3" so that's why I said that I don't know if this new info will be in the briefing meeting or a separate direct.

But you can bet that you're going to get more NX info before E3.

And yeah, I love winking ;D

FZZ

Banned
Jun 5, 2013
I only said that we'll get more NX info before E3. I think (and now this is personal opinion) it'll be more related to a full reveal than a "we're working on it and we'll see more at E3" so that's why I said that I don't know if this new info will be in the briefing meeting or a separate direct.

But r u an insider

May 2, 2008

So.. it's all an opinion.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Jan 9, 2013

I don't know, I would say you need to be vetted by the mods for the winking.

Aug 4, 2005
Ok, time for me to get out of here. Hoping that the next NX thread will be an official one so we can stop the mocking sarcasm :p I'll check how many of the "insiders" here will remember these posts when we get the news :)

No winking this time. Have fun with the thread!

May 2, 2008
I believe he was saying as a fact that we will get more info before E3. Then the rest is speculation, in terms of how much or what info. So part of that, he is saying as fact.
Got it, but what would be the difference with me posting the same? If the guy has some credibility and can be confirmed then I'm fine with the "fact" part.

Sep 15, 2013
www.neogaf.com
Doesn't Orgen have a history of teasing news? I swear he did regarding Pokemon...
Yes, he does. He recently had some good inside scoop on Trev's leak, regarding one of the codenames. I trust him. Though, all he is telling us for a fact is that we will get some NX news before E3. As said above, the bit about how much news or what news is speculation. Anyway, I am still hopeful NX will come this year in some form, and if it does, I don't mind when they reveal it as long as they do so wisely and keep gamers generally in the loop about when key reveals will take place, if in fact we get a concept or name reveal only at first.

Got it, but what would be the difference with me posting the same? If the guy has some credibility and can be confirmed then I'm fine with the "fact" part.
Yep, that's it exactly, he does have a proven record of knowing things. See posts above. ☺

Jul 17, 2014
New Jersey

I also have a gut feeling we will know more before e3 ;D.

Yes winking is fun ;D

Feb 2, 2016
My absolute gut tells me Nintendo wants to get Star Fox Zero out of the way, then they'll talk about NX. This coincides with their investors meeting days after the release of SF0.

So, only 30 some days to go... ;_;

Apr 15, 2012
It must be pretty hard (relatively speaking, of course) being an insider on GAF sometimes. Anything you say gets scrutinized to no end, and people get mad if you post as a NeoGAF member rather than as an insider.

Insiders are people too, man.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Jan 9, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.