• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Detroit Lions Fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m so sorry....

*Greatest clutch play I ever witnessed!*

20151203224722.0.jpg

detroit.0.gif

That doesn't even make top 10 for most devastating Lions losses.

Hell, its not even the most painful Lion loss this season. Seattle game was way worse.

fuck i had plans to make my own detroit thread

was gonna title it "are the detroit lions the most unluckiest franchise in nfl history?"

damn you op

Great win for Packers...but dat facemask call to save them the game prior---I'm not so sure of that. I guess if your thumb touching the facemask is a penalty. But come on.

Congrats, Packers. I think.

vikki

Great win for Packers...but dat facemask call to save them the game prior---I'm not so sure of that. I guess if your thumb touching the facemask is a penalty. But come on.

You have a gif of that play? I thought it wasn't a facemask initially, but it looked like a finger caught it on the replay.

Some recent games that were way worse than this one:

2010 opener against the Bears that ended with Calvin getting robbed of the game-winning TD

Losing Stafford to injury and the lead in the final moments against the Jets in 2010

Matt Flynn having the greatest performance in Packers history in the final game of the 2011 season with half the Packer's starters benched and playing against a Lions team that was desperately fighting to win in GB for the first time in decades.

Colts scoring 2 TDs in the final 2 minutes in Luck's rookie year, including the game winner as time expired.

2012 Thanksgiving game against the Texans when they got screwed because Schwartz throwing a challenge on a scoring play, thus nullifying the review which would have showed that it wasn't a TD. Not to mention Jason Hanson missing what would have been the game winning FG in OT.

Justin Tucker going 6/6 on field goals, including kicking the 61 yarder to beat the Lions on MNF and essentially end their season in 2013.

Last years WC playoff against the Cowboys

Calvin fumbling at the 1 yard-line against the Seahawks

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I feel like current Detroit Lions fans would be disappointed if the team actually started playing well.

Digby

Neo Member
Yeah that hurt but not as bad as you think. See, as Lions fans we were actually expecting something like that to happen.

So let's call it even for the game the Packers lost but should have won on the last play 3 weeks ago instead of won but should have lost...?

Camwi

That facemask call didn't bring the Pack back from a 20 point deficit.

I'm so glad I didn't turn the game off at half time like I wanted to. I gotta get up for work in a few hours, but that shit still has me feeling high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom