• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Detroit Lions Fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aerts1js

Why didn't they put Megatron in the end zone on the hail mary? Most teams defending an obvious hail mary will use tall wide receivers if they have them rather than shorter linebackers.

The Lions coach literally had no idea they were going to do a hail mary. You may think I'm joking but I'm not.

geardo

The Lions have always been a great source of amusement for me. The best seasons are the ones where they completely bumble-fuck their way into the wild card, only to get absolutely decimated. I'm saying this as a someone who grew up around Detroit.

The Lions coach literally had no idea they were going to do a hail mary. You may think I'm joking but I'm not.

Aaron_Rodgers_Hail_Mary_2.png

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Why the fuck was Calvin Johnson on the side lines? He's 6'5 and has played defense in these situations.

Apparently Jim Caldwell thought it was too far for rodgers to throw, so he didn't think johnson was needed, that it wasn't a hail mary situation

Despite the fact that Johnson practices a hail mary situation 40-60 times every week in practice, Caldwell chose not to use him as a precaution. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom